Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 497

Thread: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

  1. #281
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,592

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    This doesn't even make sense, honestly.
    No, it very much does. You say you're against "false allegations," and treating people as guilty before that's known, but you're doing both, with the whole town.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Dude, it's 2013. Why are you still whining about Bush to someone who mentioned nothing about him?
    Because your group as a whole still does. Much like you mentioned rabid animal packs, so dude live with it since it is your group that has created much of the societal woes we see today

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    That's pretty damn stupid. #1) her father was killed in a car accident a few years ago. #2) Kids do things on their own. No parent has complete control over their children.

    #3) Why aren't the boys parents included in your accusation?
    Include them then. But I know many single mothers that didnt raise sluts. So your argument is moot about single parenting.

  4. #284
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,557

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    But I know many single mothers that didnt raise sluts.

    What exactly are you insinuating here???????

  5. #285
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,557

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Of course if they decide there isn't you'll say it's because they hate the girl and just want to let the football hero go.
    Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I've never said any such thing.

    What we all want is justice.

    Fair and honest justice.

    Let the facts be shown, and let the process work as it's designed.

    If, after a less biased and less "connected" legal investigation proves there's insufficient evidence of any crimes committed I'll gladly support the decision.

    Nothing else is being asked for by anyone.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    What exactly are you insinuating here???????
    What did you misunderstand? Let me clear things up for you. I played ball. I remember the chicks that would want to hang out with the older guys and what they would do for attention.
    The difference now and 30 years ago is everyone back then didnt have a camera phone.

  7. #287
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,557

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    What did you misunderstand? Let me clear things up for you. I played ball. I remember the chicks that would want to hang out with the older guys and what they would do for attention.
    The difference now and 30 years ago is everyone back then didnt have a camera phone.
    How nice of you to label a 14 year old rape victim (allegedly) a slut.

    You're a true man of honor.

  8. #288
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I've never said any such thing.

    What we all want is justice.

    Fair and honest justice.

    Let the facts be shown, and let the process work as it's designed.

    If, after a less biased and less "connected" legal investigation proves there's insufficient evidence of any crimes committed I'll gladly support the decision.

    Nothing else is being asked for by anyone.
    That all would be more convincing if you hadn't spent page after page saying how guilty the kid is. Saying you just wanted "fair and honest justice" is a lie. You want a conviction. I can show you post after post where where you presume the kid is guilty so, with all due respect, it is you who's full of it.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    It's only rape if the high school football team isn't that good.

  10. #290
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Small Town Turns On Girl Who Was Allegedly Raped By HS Football Player [#303, #380]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Let the facts be shown, and let the process work as it's designed.
    The facts have been shown. There was mutual consent. The allegations were false. And the process did work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    How nice of you to label a 14 year old rape victim (allegedly) a slut.
    What?
    You don't think a 14 year old can be a slut?
    You can rest assured that you are wrong. They can be.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •