Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 136

Thread: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

  1. #121
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Bias or prejudice against what? Russia believes children shouldn't be forced to live with 2 men that use each others bodies for sodomy and masturbation.

    If sodomites want to put things in filthy bacteria filled holes in their bedrooms, more power to them.

    I agree with Russia's long term strategy which is a cultural change. Good for them.
    Opposite sex parents practice both sodomy and masturbation, or are you going to try to claim otherwise? The thing is, there is absolutely no logical reason to believe that same sex parents are more likely to "expose" their sex lives to their children than opposite sex parents are. It is fearmongering to believe that they are.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #122
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by herrwolf View Post
    No. Those poor children are going to be bullied in school.
    You cannot prove that children with same sex parents are bullied any more in school than children with fat parents, poor parents, disabled parents, interracial parents, parents that don't match their race, old parents, really young parents, famous parents, "weird" parents, or any other kind of parents.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by herrwolf View Post
    Ok they aren't going to be bullied. There gonna be made fun of relentlessly, made to hate themselves, picked on, hated, ostracized, and loathed. Public school system is a stomping ground, just ask any kid who is slightly different then the norm. Ask any red headed kid. Ask any overweight kid. Ask any one different. These kids are going to be a piñata. Why do you think all the new anti bullying laws have gone into action?
    Be that as it may, and I'm not disputing the cruelty of children towards anyone who doesn't fit neatly into acceptable little boxes, it's not a good enough reason to deny gays their parental rights. Mixed-race kids were bullied, children with divorced parents were bullied, children raised by single-mothers were bullied . Should we have kept inter-racial marriage and divorce illegal just to protect the little darlings? Should we yank children from their single mothers? Sometimes, it's necessary for a generation or two to suffer a little to ensure the advancement of equal rights. Only cowards give up when the going gets tough.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  4. #124
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Who's them? Your initial statement was not as clear as you think it was. I'm confused by it too. Is "them" the Russian law-makers? I may have more questions depending on your answer.
    What I said was clear.

    And I also made it clear that I have not said anything about a family or families.

    If a person doesn't understand these things, that is on them.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #125
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What I said was clear.

    And I also made it clear that I have not said anything about a family or families.

    If a person doesn't understand these things, that is on them.
    I didn't ask you anything about families. Quit being so defensive. When several people are confused by your statement, maybe you should start to entertain the notion that it wasn't as clear as you thought it was.

    Either way, whatever. You're obviously not interested in having a conversation so, carry on.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  6. #126
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What I said was clear.
    Yes, you said this legislation is good for "them".

    The problem lies wherein "them" is an ambiguous statement you refuse to clarify because you clearly enjoy trolling people. Now, you claim it is up to us to perceive who the mysterious "them" are in your statement, so, going by what we know, your name is Excon, so we can safely assume you have a criminal record, which means you like anal sex, so it seems unlikely "them" is the gay people of Russia, who you feel an homosexual affinity for, due to your time in prison, now, if it's not the vodka swilling gays, you could feel this is good for the politicians who introduced this legislation, that they get to exercise the only relatively recent freedom of introducing bull**** legislation, but as a self described independent, you lack the political knowledge to understand governance. Since you neither believe gays or politicians are "them", it seems the safe bet that your mysterious "them" are in fact the Irish band Them, famous for launching the career of Van Morrison.

    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  7. #127
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,091

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]There have been some posts in this thread which approach slur infractions. It would be a good idea to avoid this kind of language.

  8. #128
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Yes, you said this legislation is good for "them".

    The problem lies wherein "them" is an ambiguous statement you refuse to clarify because you clearly enjoy trolling people. Now, you claim it is up to us to perceive who the mysterious "them" are in your statement, so, going by what we know, your name is Excon, so we can safely assume you have a criminal record, which means you like anal sex, so it seems unlikely "them" is the gay people of Russia, who you feel an homosexual affinity for, due to your time in prison, now, if it's not the vodka swilling gays, you could feel this is good for the politicians who introduced this legislation, that they get to exercise the only relatively recent freedom of introducing bull**** legislation, but as a self described independent, you lack the political knowledge to understand governance. Since you neither believe gays or politicians are "them", it seems the safe bet that your mysterious "them" are in fact the Irish band Them, famous for launching the career of Van Morrison.

    [img]http://www.garagehangover.com/images6/Them/ThemUKDeccaEP.jpg[/img
    What I said was clear as a bell.
    Sorry you have difficultly understanding English.

    As for the rest of your silly assumptions.





    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    I didn't ask you anything about families.
    Did I say you said anything about families?
    Or did I say that was something that I made clear?


    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    When several people are confused by your statement,
    Feigning confusion is not true confusion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    You're obviously not interested in having a conversation so, carry on.
    Good. Carry on.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #129
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What I said was clear as a bell.
    I know, you said the bill is good for Them, as less obvious gayness in Russia will boost the sales of masculine 60's blues based rock music.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  10. #130
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    I know, you said the bill is good for Them, as less obvious gayness in Russia will boost the sales of masculine 60's blues based rock music.
    Now you are being silly.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •