Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 136

Thread: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

  1. #101
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    It isn't clear at all. It seemed like you were talking about the Russians, but when people confronted you on it you said they were speculating, but refuse to explain. You have no place to complain that people are speculating when you yourself refuse to end the speculation, plain and simple. You have been given ample opportunity to clarify, yet you shy away. Good for who?
    Is that your interpretation of what occurred?
    Interesting.
    I think you are wrong.

    The reply is and was clear, regardless if folks want to suppose it means something it doesn't, like something to do with families.

    I would suggest you go back and read what occurred again.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-13-13 at 10:37 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #102
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Is that your interpretation of what occurred?
    Interesting.
    I think you are wrong.

    You would suggest you go back and read what occurred again.
    You think I'm wrong? Did you clarify your statement? If not, my interpretation is accurate. Good for who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    You think I'm wrong? Did you clarify your statement? If not, my interpretation is accurate. Good for who?
    Of course you are wrong, and confused as well.
    There is no need to clarify my comment.
    It was clear from the start.


    So again.

    The reply is and was clear, regardless if folks want to suppose it means something it doesn't, like something to do with families.

    I would suggest you go back and read what occurred again.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #104
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Of course you are wrong, and confused as well.
    There is no need to clarify my comment.
    It was clear from the start.


    So again.

    The reply is and was clear, regardless if folks want to suppose it means something it doesn't, like something to do with families.

    I would suggest you go back and read what occurred again.
    I would suggest not making statements you can't stand by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  5. #105
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    I would suggest not making statements you can't stand by.

    I stand by what I said.
    My reply is and was clear, regardless if folks want to suppose it means something it doesn't, like something to do with families.

    You are wrong, and confused as well.
    There is no need to clarify my comment.
    It was clear from the start.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #106
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    I stand by what I said.
    My reply is and was clear, regardless if folks want to suppose it means something it doesn't, like something to do with families.

    You are wrong, and confused as well.
    There is no need to clarify my comment.
    It was clear from the start.
    I think you have a different opinion of what standing by what you say is. If someone won't clarify their statement they aren't owning up to what they said imo. To each his own though. Unless you want to explain what you said I will see you on another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    I think you have a different opinion of what standing by what you say is.
    Unlikely, unless you are more confused than I thought.


    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    If someone won't clarify their statement they aren't owning up to what they said imo.
    See, there is that confusion again.
    There is no need to clarify a clear statement.



    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    Unless you want to explain what you said I will see you on another thread.
    Since there is no reason to explain that which is, and already was, clear, you will have to see me in another thread then.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #108
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,922

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Actually, you are wrong about this as many have said and evidence shows.




    I would agree that any loving family is better than none.
    I am not going to get into nuts and bolts of the whole is gay parents just as good as heterosexual parents. I believe they are inferior for the most part, simply because half of the observation of behavior differences and interactions children observe over their lives between their parents is absent. I would also make the observation that divorced unmarried parents are at similar disadvantage for the same reason. Most children are going to grow to be heterosexual and hence the need to see these interactions up close over a period of time. These are my opinions based my observations and having seen the results of several generations of children raised by my family which is quite large.

    I believe that the preference should go to heterosexual families as they are the predominate families in numbers over homosexual families and unless or until such time as the "identity" is known based on the probabilities being heterosexual will be the most likely outcome. I will state that if the "identity" of said child is homosexual then they should be adopted preferentially by homosexual families for the reasons I stated for heterosexual families modified of course for situation.

    You obviously believe differently that homosexual families can raise heterosexual children as effectively as heterosexual families. We will just have to disagree as I believe you are wrong in this case, with the caveat as in all human endeavors there are exceptions to the rule. As for your studies and proof ect, I am not that well read in your profession obviously, however as I am skeptical of the results and claims. The psychiatric profession is as much art as science as much as some in your profession claim to the contrary. Quite frankly the psychiatric profession is as subject to fads as any other and in my opinion more so. Therefor I am going to respectfully disagree with you on the matter.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  9. #109
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,922

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by herrwolf View Post
    No. Those poor children are going to be bullied in school.
    25,000 of them will NOT be adopted in this country before they reach age of majority. Which is worse no one who really gives a **** about you or being bullied? By the way they would probably be bullied anyhow because their parents are reprobates or dead or what have you.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  10. #110
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    10-14-13 @ 12:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    36

    re: Russia To Debate Taking Children Away From Gay Parents[W:127]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I don't know about Russia, but here in the US, research has shown that this does not happen. So, you are wrong.
    Care to site any sources?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •