Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #81
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    [QUOTE=AGENT J;1062409717]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post

    this is true because with or without perfect training they could still break the law or violate procedure just like a . . . . wait for it . . . . . wiat for it . . . . . DOCTOR!!!!!!! ding ding ding ding
    adaquate =/= perfect

    nor does the suggestion for adequate training make any notions towards the idea that individuals can't break the law after receiving it

  2. #82
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Because it highlights ideological concerns for increasing abortion access can totally trump legitimate concerns for patient safety, even at the state level, to the point that the state actually ignores gross abuses and even multiple patient deaths.

    But I already explained this like two pages back
    and it failed two pages back its a made up strawman
    your worries have nothing to do with this, unless again you want to questions the WHOLE medical field, otherwise questioning just this bill otherwise its totally hypocritical, illogical and biased
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #83
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)the bill authorizing this was just passed

    2.)You're the one that drew the comparison. I'm the one that highlighted a) you don't drive a BMW, and b) the comparison was stupid
    1.) yep and the fact you keep missing is these regulations/rules have been around much much much longer and are the same else where
    2.) yep because it showed how failed and illogical your post was. Your reply even further that fact. thank you.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #84
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post

    adaquate =/= perfect

    nor does the suggestion for adequate training make any notions towards the idea that individuals can't break the law after receiving it
    exactly but yet you keep talkgin about it like it means something and it got destoryed pages agao and is still geting destoryed
    doctor or PA = could BOTH break laws, ignore training = your concern over this bill is meanignless
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-10-13 at 07:44 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #85
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    [QUOTE=AGENT J;1062409750]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    exactly but yet you keep talkgin about it like it means something and it got destoryed pages agao and is still geting destoryed
    doctor or PA = could BOTH break laws, ignore training = your concern over this bill is meanignless
    I could keep trying to explain it to you but we both know you're just not going to get it and continue filling this thread up with empty declarations of victory.

  6. #86
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    I could keep trying to explain it to you but we both know you're just not going to get it and continue filling this thread up with empty declarations of victory.
    translation: none of your deflections, back pedals, made up stories and or moving of the goal posts is going to work so youll just use a failed insult to try and save face and continue your failed posting streak on this topic.

    Let me know when you are ready to address any of the many points and facts that defeated your posts, ill be here.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #87
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: none of your deflections, back pedals, made up stories and or moving of the goal posts is going to work so youll just use a failed insult to try and save face and continue your failed posting streak on this topic.
    or I just don't feel like endlessly repeating myself while you reply "i am king of the world". Sorry, I could probably get more intellectual stimulation by jacking off with cat ****

    Let me know when you are ready to address any of the many points and facts that defeated your posts, ill be here.
    ok

  8. #88
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)or I just don't feel like endlessly repeating myself while you reply "i am king of the world". Sorry, I could probably get more intellectual stimulation by jacking off with cat ****



    ok
    1.) see another deflection and failed insult brought on by being exposed
    has nothing to do with me, you post failed against facts
    2.) cant wait, im sure those failures will be funny too.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #89
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    I thought that as a conservative, Breitbart would love the free market being allowed to work. Greater competition means that consumers will be even more protected, because patients will have more options when it comes to their abortions. Bad practitioners will be pressured to improve or go out of business. Even then if he didn't agree with this, the same safety standards apply. And don't tell me that his line isn't just him editorializing. He didn't actually cite anyone, and it was the only opinion in the article. It's his opinion, which he never bothers to back up with evidence.

    If you oppose abortions, talk about restricting abortions. Advocating for these extra "safety regulations" and then claiming that you are only looking out for women's safety is a complete load of horse****. If you oppose abortion, fine, talk about that, but the vast majority of laws currently being passed and advocated by pro-lifers goes far and away from keeping women safe and only seeks to restrict abortions.
    Nonsense.

    Being a free market type person doesn't mean you should be an advocate for a product or procedure that is going to result in deliberate certain death for one human and possibly the death of another.

    And a person can certainly be against the murder of unborn children and still be concerned about a woman's health.

    So I'll talk about both with no concerns to what you think I should or should not talk about..
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  10. #90
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    Nonsense.

    Being a free market type person doesn't mean you should be an advocate for a product or procedure that is going to result in deliberate certain death for one human and possibly the death of another.

    And a person can certainly be against the murder of unborn children and still be concerned about a woman's health.

    So I'll talk about both with no concerns to what you think I should or should not talk about..
    theres factually no murder going on
    but i do have a question, what "possible death" are you referring to above? that of the mothers?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •