Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 361 to 365 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #361
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    As I said if killing something with the mental capabilities of a worm is enough for one to be labeled a ''serial killer'' then I wonder what one might be called if they killed a cow.

    And as for packing my bags I already live in Canada where abortion is unrestricted and most don't make a big deal out of abortion unlike some of you do in the states.
    and you have universal health care there.

    How do the Catholics and Evangelicals feel about some of their tax money going for abortions? Do they have a problem with that?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #362
    Guru
    GEIxBattleRifle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    1. I take it you support what Hitler did in killing handicapped people? He did exactly what you are talking about.

    2. He was also very concerned about how lobster should be cooked but murder of a human was water off a ducks back to him. He lived in Germany though not Canada.
    1. No Hitler killed entities who's mental capabilities were far more greater then that of your average ordinary animal which is why the killings were wrong. And remember if you have no problems with me killing a mosquito that is taking my body resources without my conscious continued consent then you should be fine with the women killing the unborn human for the same reason.

    2.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Hanging your hat entirely on the CURRENT legality of something you want to be legal and others want to make illegal does not constitute a salient argument. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    What is "alive" and how does it apply to the fetus?

  3. #363
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    1. No Hitler killed entities who's mental capabilities were far more greater then that of your average ordinary animal which is why the killings were wrong. And remember if you have no problems with me killing a mosquito that is taking my body resources without my conscious continued consent then you should be fine with the women killing the unborn human for the same reason.

    2.
    No, while Hitler had no problems murdering anybody he also murder those with as you said the mind of a worm.
    "Wartime, Adolf Hitler suggested, "was the best time for the elimination of the incurably ill." Many Germans did not want to be reminded of individuals who did not measure up to their concept of a "master race." The physically and mentally handicapped were viewed as "useless" to society, a threat to Aryan genetic purity, and, ultimately, unworthy of life. At the beginning of World War II, individuals who were mentally retarded, physically handicapped, or mentally ill were targeted for murder in what the Nazis called the "T-4," or "euthanasia," program. "
    http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/art...odule=10007683

    And no, I will no equate killing a mosquito to murdering babies.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    and you have universal health care there.

    How do the Catholics and Evangelicals feel about some of their tax money going for abortions? Do they have a problem with that?
    Canadian Catholics don't like abortion but they are a minority and know that their preferences aren't the preferences of the people. Evangelicals in Canada are of little importance as they are few.

    Nobody likes abortion. It's not desirable to begin with but it's become a fact of life in some cases. The "emphasis" in Canada is to prevent the "need" for abortions and we think that's the best way of eliminating most. In fact, I believe it's proving to be a more effective method than the forceful methods being employed in the US.

    And so, we wind up again back at the notion of socially responsible capitalism as opposed to mean spirited capitalism as is being practiced in your country. I would suggest that all social problems are rooted in just that! Your tea baggers are driving your country in exactly the opposite direction from what it needs to be driven in order to fix the problems.

  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    No, while Hitler had no problems murdering anybody he also murder those with as you said the mind of a worm.
    "Wartime, Adolf Hitler suggested, "was the best time for the elimination of the incurably ill." Many Germans did not want to be reminded of individuals who did not measure up to their concept of a "master race." The physically and mentally handicapped were viewed as "useless" to society, a threat to Aryan genetic purity, and, ultimately, unworthy of life. At the beginning of World War II, individuals who were mentally retarded, physically handicapped, or mentally ill were targeted for murder in what the Nazis called the "T-4," or "euthanasia," program. "
    http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/art...odule=10007683

    And no, I will no equate killing a mosquito to murdering babies.
    Yours is an agenda of hate. You don't want to find a solution as much as you want to hate others and make a political issue out of a real and pressing social problem. You are more interested in killing a mother contemplating an abortion if you thought the baby could be rescued out of her dead body.

    And how do I know? Because you never talk in terms of compassion and saving women from the social morass they sink into. You haven't even stopped your hate rhetoric long enough to understand what you really want.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •