Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #331
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thanks mini
    basically meaning the strawman dishonesty worry about saftey and qualifications is even more stupid based on nothing logical, factual or rational.
    No MEDICAL standards are compromised.
    actually the two are not mutually exclusive at all.

  2. #332
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    actually the two are not mutually exclusive at all.
    thanks for your opinion its meaningless to the facts i pointed out but please feel free to feel however you want.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #333
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thanks for your opinion its meaningless to the facts i pointed out but please feel free to feel however you want.
    It's not really an opinion. Being that 1) we are talking about more than midwives, 2) "akin to" is not "equal to", 3) additional training is mandated, etc, etc

  4. #334
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    It's not really an opinion. Being that 1) we are talking about more than midwives, 2) "akin to" is not "equal to", 3) additional training is mandated, etc, etc
    who is we? i wasn't talking to you lol
    there you go making things up again,seems you are paranoid about what ever stance you have

    so yes your opinion is factually meaningless to the facts i stated
    thanks for playing you lose again to facts.

    please assume more though and try to tell "me" what "you" THINK "my" post meant thats always entertaining and cracks me up
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #335
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    who is we? i wasn't talking to you lol
    You do understand that this discussion has involved more than one person?

    there you go making things up again,seems you are paranoid about what ever stance you have
    what?

  6. #336
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)You do understand that this discussion has involved more than one person?



    2.)what?
    1.) the comment you addressed involved two not you
    2.) self explanatory

    my statement to the person i was talking to and the facts in it stands, your opinions about whatever you think in your head are still meaningless to what i said and you are still free too have

    nothing has changed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #337
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) the comment you addressed involved two not you
    I'm not following

    [/quote]2.) self explanatory[/quote]

    No, it really isn't

  8. #338
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)I'm not following

    "self explanatory"

    2.)No, it really isn't

    1.) this is common for you replies
    2.) then the issues is yours
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #339
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) this is common for you replies
    ok? But it really doesn't illuminate anything


    2.) then the issues is yours
    No, I'm pretty sure it isn't

  10. #340
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)ok? But it really doesn't illuminate anything




    2.)No, I'm pretty sure it isn't
    1&2.) again thats your posting issues

    is there something on topic, ANYTHING you would like to talk about that was actually said and not made up? Not your failed assumptions and opinions something actually said using its factual meaning?.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •