Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #301
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    the entertainment and laughs you provide me with always helps
    your posts are free comedy, thank you
    you're welcome.

  2. #302
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,373

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1) That doesn't address what I wrote. Being that nothing I wrote suggested women didn't have a right to pursue an abortion

    2) You have been using "a male thing" in the sense that the restrictions have been established by men and that women prefer no restrictions (the decision on a social level). a) I showed how women also favor restriction in certain contexts. b) Now you are trying to equivocate that with the decision on a personal level, within those social restrictions. And you inexplicably do this by citing a male dominated body that helps establish what type of social restrictions are allowed

    your argument is a mess
    Wow you caught on. Yes I think it is a personal decision and I think the male dominated SC made the right decision with the evidence before them. It happens. Some men actually care that without legal abortion, women would be subject to the horrors of their grandmothers. Horrors that still go on all over the world, but not here. Here a legal abortion is safe, and available. No need to turn to the back alley butchers of the 'pro-life" countries. They are really pro-illegal abortionist countries to me because those types of underworld creatures flourish under abortion bans. They are the people I see when I see Pro-life activists shooting doctors too. It's funny how one feeds on the other isn't it?
    Last edited by iguanaman; 10-12-13 at 12:37 AM.

  3. #303
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Wow you caught on.
    no, your argument was pretty transparent from the beginning. Which is why I kept directly addressing it and all the flaws in it's logic. But that doesn't make it anymore valid.

    Yes I think it is a personal decision and I think the male dominated SC made the right decision with the evidence before them. It happens. Some men actually care that without legal abortion, women would be subject to the horrors of their grandmothers.
    I keep telling you I have absolutely no issue with abortion.

    No need to turn to the back alley butchers of the 'pro-life" countries.
    How is promoting the idea that skilled medical professionals should be involved promoting "back alley abortions"? Again, do you even think about what you write, or is it literally just what ever pops into your head?

    They are really pro-illegal abortionist countries to me because those types of underworld creatures flourish under abortion bans.
    Well, the exact opposite mentality bears little difference and allows people like Gosnell to operate within the full knowledge of the state, unvesitigators, and pther medical professionals. Because the ideological push for "easy access" even trumps the mothers health and safety. So I fail to see how such is an improvement.

    They are the people I see when I see Pro-life activists shooting doctors too. It's funny how one feeds on the other isn't it?
    I'm not sure what you mean, but am assuming it was some poor attempt at constructing a dig? if so, you're not someone who's personal opinion I would put much stock in, and see you as luittle more than a reactionary who lacks the most base thinking skills. So probably best to avoid it in the future, or at least make a better effort at it.

  4. #304
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) not if we are talking qualification to perform this procedure. Nice try but its a fail. like i said the medical community and its studies disagree with your meaningless topically uneducated opinion.

    2.) good save, im sure at this point nobody honest believes you but ill play along anyway, just have to take your word for it since but based on your post history thats meaningless.
    anyway do tell

    what would you like then?

    the old bill to be reinstated and the addition that those people also can not provide medical care to those giving birth only medical doctors?

    3.) medically this factually was not done
    4.) says what fact? wow thats bigoted
    5.) really? last i checked the medical procedures apply to EVERYONE and so does the law for murder what gosnell did.

    if i do, you do it or a doctor does what gosnell did, we go to jail for murder. Its really that simple

    facts defeat you again.
    There's nothing "bigoted" about anything I said. If Dr. Gosnell was doing it, statistically it's likely that it is happening in at least one of the thousands of other places that perform abortions in the us. And this law makes that easier to occur.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #305
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    There's nothing "bigoted" about anything I said. If Dr. Gosnell was doing it, statistically it's likely that it is happening in at least one of the thousands of other places that perform abortions in the us. And this law makes that easier to occur.
    No, this law doesn't make it any more legal to do what he did.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #306
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No, this law doesn't make it any more legal to do what he did.
    Did I say it makes it more legal? No, I didn't. I said it makes it more likely.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  7. #307
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Moderator's Warning:
    California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]....this is getting tiresome. One would think that seasoned posters would know what is considered a b/f/t post by now and how to avoid them. Its real simple...just DON'T address the poster, just the posts on topic comments. Anymore in this thread will constitute thread bans and infractions at the very least.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #308
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    1.)There's nothing "bigoted" about anything I said.
    2.) If Dr. Gosnell was doing it, statistically it's likely that it is happening in at least one of the thousands of other places that perform abortions in the us.
    3.)And this law makes that easier to occur.
    1.) actually your post is very bigoted, your view is people less than doctors are more likely to be less honorable. THats offensive to all those in the medical professional not doctors.
    2.) which has NOTHING to do with your comment ignorantly condemning those in the medical field not doctors

    the reality is that ANYBODY in the medical field could break the law and rules not just those not doctors

    3.) this is factually not true, its not even close to reality its some made up BS you 're posting trying to sell that nobody educated and honest believes.
    since this bill doesn't impact the rules and laws gosnell broke to get him in prison for murder theres NOTHING about it that makes murder easier to occur.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #309
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) actually it is very bigoted, your view is people less than doctors are more likely to be less honorable. THats offensive to all those in the medical professional not doctors.
    2.) which has NOTHING to do with your comment ignorantly condemning those in the medical field not doctors

    the reality is that ANYBODY in the medical field could break the law and rules not just those not doctors
    I think his point is one of basic economics: that doctors invest a substantial part of their lives pursuing a medical degree, ensuring that they can get into medical school, and then competing for a good residency. On the other hand, a nurse can invest little more than a few months at a vocational training program.

    Clearly the doctor has more to lose

  10. #310
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1/)I think his point is one of basic economics: that doctors invest a substantial part of their lives pursuing a medical degree, ensuring that they can get into medical school, and then competing for a good residency. On the other hand, a nurse can invest little more than a few months at a vocational training program.

    2.)Clearly the doctor has more to lose
    1.) sorry thats factually incorrect since most "nurses" get medical/science degrees themselves depending on the type of nurse, some require much more than vocational training program. Wow thats offensive/ignorant too. But thats meaningless since people are trained for the task at hand like EVERY field, nothing is different here.


    2.) they arent losing anything in fact groups like "Physicians for Reproductive Choice & Health" and many others support this because they too want people to have access to healthcare, they care about people.
    Things like this allow them to be more efficient. They will be free to do things NOT routine, NOT ultra safe and other things that actually NEED their vast training and experiences has determined by the medical community.

    His point failed and meaningless to the topic at hand and doesnt change how offensive it was to medical professional not doctors and probably them too.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •