Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #291
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    I'm not sure how highlighting that you were indulging in a logical fallacy can be a deflection, when it speaks to the very validity of your argument
    thats easy, because it was factually not true
    but you are free to have any opinion you want
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #292
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you do notice you don't actually address anything in the particular, but only make generalized dismissals here and assert empty declarations?
    im sure you have that opinion but thats meaningless to the facts
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  3. #293
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 02:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats easy, because it was factually not true
    but you are free to have any opinion you want
    no, it was literally a text book example

  4. #294
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    no, it was literally a text book example
    again factually not true but you are still free to have that opinion, its funny and continues my entertainment
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  5. #295
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 02:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    again factually not true but you are still free to have that opinion, its funny and continues my entertainment
    I'm glad you can keep yourself entertained, but if you spend a few minutes reading that article it might help you recognize why it was a logical fallacy and help avoid it in the future. And the only one you're hurting by ignoring it is yourself.

    PS if you need it explained to you just pm me

  6. #296
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)I'm glad you can keep yourself entertained
    2.), but if you spend a few minutes reading that article it might help you recognize why it was a logical fallacy and help avoid it in the future.
    3.)And the only one you're hurting by ignoring it is yourself.
    4.)PS if you need it explained to you just pm me
    1.) not me, YOU
    2.) im familiar with it, what i said stands
    3.) not hurting me at all, facts still stand and thats not changing
    4.) nope im good i understand it was a failed deflection that facts prove wrong, thanks though for the offer and the entertainment
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  7. #297
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 02:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) not me, YOU
    2.) im familiar with it, what i said stands
    3.) not hurting me at all, facts still stand and thats not changing
    4.) nope im good i understand it was a failed deflection that facts prove wrong, thanks though for the offer and the entertainment
    ok, well if you change your mind let me know. We will consider it a standing offer

  8. #298
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)ok, well if you change your mind let me know.
    2.)We will consider it a standing offer
    1.) that wont happen because facts aren't going to change but sure if i take a page from your book and start ignoring facts and making stuff up ill let you know
    2.) that works too, if i do the above or if you make a post that doesnt actually fail its a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #299
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 02:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) that wont happen because facts aren't going to change but sure if i take a page from your book and start ignoring facts and making stuff up ill let you know
    2.) that works too, if i do the above or if you make a post that doesnt actually fail its a deal.
    ok, i'm glad I could help

  10. #300
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    ok, i'm glad I could help
    the entertainment and laughs you provide me with always helps
    your posts are free comedy, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •