Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #281
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    YES!!!!!!

    there it is, maybe a future melt down coming on! thats it lash out since you cant defend your original argument

    deflection and failed insults noted
    facts still stand

    I have been defending my original argument (this thread is full of posts where I do exactly that). That was pointed out as an addition to those arguments, due to the pathetic and annoying nature of it. I also never claimed your insecurity made you wrong, only that it was rather transparent, so it can hardly be an attempt to deflect, considering the vast majority of the material I authored here, even directly before and after that post, deals directly with our point of disagreement

  2. #282
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    1.)I don't like abortion....
    2.) even if performed by two doctors, but that's not what we're talking about.
    3.) I like it even less when it's performed under less safe circumstances.
    4.) This law leads to the Gosnell clinic, yet, they claim it's for improved women's health.
    1.) i know, me neither
    2.) this is true and it was never said we were talking about abortion preformed by two doctors
    3.) well thats not happening according to the medical and science community so no worries there.

    But you are ok with medical care given to those giving birth, a procedure with higher risk by these same people

    4.) not to anybody honest it doesnt. This law doesnt lead in that direction in any factual way shape of form.

    Gosenll broke the law
    Gosnell broke protocols and rules
    Gosnell is a criminal and a murder, he went to jail

    NONE of those things are stopped or curbed by the old law in cali and none of those things are helped by the new law
    thats a HUGE failed strawmen

    if there another gosnell out there and he does the same thing in the state of cali, if caught the results will be the same.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #283
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    deflection noted, facts prove you wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #284
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    I have been defending my original argument (this thread is full of posts where I do exactly that). That was pointed out as an addition to those arguments, due to the pathetic and annoying nature of it. I also never claimed your insecurity made you wrong, only that it was rather transparent, so it can hardly be an attempt to deflect, considering the vast majority of the material I authored here, even directly before and after that post, deals directly with our point of disagreement
    well that failed way back then so that moot

    your new rantings, deflections and failed insults are also noted
    I love them! it shows your desperation and further exposes your failures.

    Facts still stand and your opinion still failed.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #285
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well thats not happening according to the medical and science community so no worries there.
    It is if it's performed by lesser qualified people.

    But you are ok with medical care given to those giving birth, a procedure with higher risk by these same people
    No. No, I'm not.

    4.) not to anybody honest it doesnt. This law doesnt lead in that direction in any factual way shape of form.

    Gosenll broke the law
    Gosnell broke protocols and rules
    Gosnell is a criminal and a murder, he went to jail

    NONE of those things are stopped or curbed by the old law in cali and none of those things are helped by the new law
    thats a HUGE failed strawmen

    if there another gosnell out there and he does the same thing in the state of cali, if caught the results will be the same.
    Lessening the requirements open the door to less than honorable people getting involved. A doctor has more invested and far more to lose. It really is that simple.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  6. #286
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    and the welfare state encourages abortions, or encourages births? Think about it.
    Births. No real thought required as the welfare state pretty much demands irresponsibility for just about everything. That's why the welfare state needs to be eliminated except for those with a real physical or mental problems. Being stupid won't count for a mental problem.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  7. #287
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    deflection noted, facts prove you wrong
    I'm not sure how highlighting that you were indulging in a logical fallacy can be a deflection, when it speaks to the very validity of your argument

  8. #288
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well that failed way back then so that moot

    your new rantings, deflections and failed insults are also noted
    I love them! it shows your desperation and further exposes your failures.

    Facts still stand and your opinion still failed.
    you do notice you don't actually address anything in the particular, but only make generalized dismissals here and assert empty declarations?

  9. #289
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Shows what you know. FDR started the American middle class and gave us the blueprint we are using to insure the health, safety and security of all Americans not just a chosen few. Before FDR there was only the poor and the rich in this country. You might think about where you would be now without FDR and his vision. In the gutter scrounging for your next meal is the most likely outcome for 99% of us.
    You and that 99% deal. This one is on par with the last time you used 99% and makes the same amount of sense. None.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  10. #290
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    1.)It is if it's performed by lesser qualified people.



    2.)No. No, I'm not.



    3.) Lessening the requirements
    4.)opens the door to less than honorable people getting involved.
    5.) A doctor has more invested and far more to lose. It really is that simple.
    1.) not if we are talking qualification to perform this procedure. Nice try but its a fail. like i said the medical community and its studies disagree with your meaningless topically uneducated opinion.

    2.) good save, im sure at this point nobody honest believes you but ill play along anyway, just have to take your word for it since but based on your post history thats meaningless.
    anyway do tell

    what would you like then?

    the old bill to be reinstated and the addition that those people also can not provide medical care to those giving birth only medical doctors?

    3.) medically this factually was not done
    4.) says what fact? wow thats bigoted
    5.) really? last i checked the medical procedures apply to EVERYONE and so does the law for murder what gosnell did.

    if i do, you do it or a doctor does what gosnell did, we go to jail for murder. Its really that simple

    facts defeat you again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •