Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #261
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope thats what you keep making up in your mind, this is common for you
    you "arguments" are undermined by the fact that destroy them
    No, you obviously offered numerous times as a rebuttal.

  2. #262
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    You're just completely wrong here. Factually.
    weird, i have facts on my side and remind me what you have again? thats right nothing
    post 199 was factually proven false
    it was also a complete knee jerk, biased hyperbolic failure that got destroyed and provided me with much entertainment
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #263
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    of course you can for this topic since studies prove it and we are talking procedures factually more safe than giving birth.
    No, you really can't. All such studies would do is indicate the extre-level of training wasn't neccasary. The doctor would still be better trained and more proficent as a general rule, due to their more extensive education, vocational training, and oversight. That is why the law stresses that PA, RN, etc would be poerforming under the authority of a doctor

    <<< In order to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253, a person with a license or certificate to practice as a nurse practitioner or a certified nurse-midwife shall adhere to standardized procedures developed in compliance with subdivision (c) of Section 2725 that specify all of the following:
    *****(1) The extent of supervision by a physician and surgeon with
    relevant training and expertise.*****>>>

  4. #264
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    just like those same people do for delivering babies too right? something with more risks then the procedures begin discussed.
    but i bet you think thats ok lol
    I would have the same problem with a state that allowed mechanics to deliver them, yup. .
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    Just a couple of relevant portions from the LA Times article.
    Gov. Jerry Brown signs bill to increase access to abortions - latimes.com

    So basically it's not "back alley abortions" it's nurse practitioners...and studies have shown that abortions provided by them are just as safe as those practiced by physicians.
    No that is just how progressives use language... Progressives will NEVER call an idea what it is - they will throw a positive spin on concepts using friendly trigger words like "increased access to abortions"

    You fool no one with your language...

  6. #266
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats because the argument of patient safety has been proven a failure

    this doesn't make these procedures less safe and since giving birth is a higher risk then this procedure its double loss

    what i notice is people crying about this and trying to use the transparent dishonest cover of safety but yet no one is worried about who is allowed to help with giving birth, something with more risk.
    The comparison is not a nurse providing and abortion to a woman giving birth. The comparison is a nurse providing abortion to a doctor providing abortion.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  7. #267
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    again, no one is disagreeing that the FDA has authority over approval and scheduling. Administering them is something that falls understate control though, through the state health board
    like my example already proved the FDA has effects in that area too, you keep repeating this and it changes anythign i actually said
    the FDA could totally make the bill irrelevant tomorrow

    its funny watching you always move the goal post though

    first was the failed safety argument
    then the failed questions of the medical professional
    then the failed questioning of the bill
    then the failed questioning of medical professional scope
    now you are trying to make it something about the state that doesnt matter to any of it


    just stop, take a deep breath and tell me what your brand new argument is that probably is arguing for or against

    cant wait to see you actually stick to ONE thing instead of the failed deflection and spaghetti at the wall tactic even though it is always funny.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #268
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    weird, i have facts on my side and remind me what you have again? thats right nothing
    post 199 was factually proven false
    it was also a complete knee jerk, biased hyperbolic failure that got destroyed and provided me with much entertainment
    all these self congratulatory posts do is paint you as someone with confidence issues who can't let his remarks stand on their own merit. It's like a fat kid constantly flexing in the mirror talking about how he's a big-boned beef cake

  9. #269
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    The comparison is not a nurse providing and abortion to a woman giving birth. The comparison is a nurse providing abortion to a doctor providing abortion.
    Not to mention, I stated that i thought the Mid-wife system was archaic back in the beginning of this discussion

  10. #270
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.) but you claimed the FDA over saw administration of these pharmaceuticals in the relationship between a doctor and patient. That was wrong.
    2.) Now your citing a point no one disagreed with and that doesn't change the nature of your error on the former
    1.)nope never said that een once why do you make up so much in your head and it keep failing, its afailed strawman you are trying
    i said they make regulations that effect that area
    2.) nope i replied to what you tried to accuse me off and you were wrong then like you are now thats what so funny

    only error was yours and the thread proves that fact.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •