Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #201
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Actually the Supreme court has ruled that an abortion is womens RIGHT. Males are not included in the decision.
    1) That doesn't address what I wrote. Being that nothing I wrote suggested women didn't have a right to pursue an abortion

    2) You have been using "a male thing" in the sense that the restrictions have been established by men and that women prefer no restrictions (the decision on a social level). a) I showed how women also favor restriction in certain contexts. b) Now you are trying to equivocate that with the decision on a personal level, within those social restrictions. And you inexplicably do this by citing a male dominated body that helps establish what type of social restrictions are allowed

    your argument is a mess

  2. #202
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wrong

    California stopped interfering with the regulations the medical community already had in place by no longer adding additional ones, now they no longer get in the way.

    California by itself has no power to overrule the FDA in a negative safety direction, they can ADD legislation but they cant subtract from the rules set forth by the medical community, their rules, protocols and regulations deemed this ok and now California is allowing it so California didnt "create" anything and yes it is for health in general. More access to more health.
    Wrong. They relaxed it to a lesser standard. It doesn't matter that that was an FDA standard, what matters is that it was a lesser standard.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  3. #203
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Wrong.
    2.) They relaxed it to a lesser standard.
    3.)It doesn't matter that that was an FDA standard
    3.) what matters is that it was a lesser standard.
    1.) yes you are, we already covered that fact
    2.) lesser by what FACTAUL medical/science standard? NONE
    3.) yes, yes it does because they are one of the MEDICAL/SCIENCE authorities on these issues among others
    4.) see #2 only your opinion which is meaningless to the topic

    fact remains "California" didnt "create" anything new, your OP was and still is factually wrong
    sorry this fact wont change
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #204
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    VERY GOOD thanks for quoting me and further proving yourself wrong, yes again read this slowly in the medical field this has been common for a very long time
    Again, the manner in which you write is rather incoherent. But you assert two things: that these "regulations and rules have been around a long time" and "are the same elsewhere".

    The problem with this the regulation and rules were just changed in California, and only five other states have similar regulations and rules.

    If you mean some type of guidelines from a administrative federal body then that is something different, and you should quote them. But your lack of clarity and basic ability to express your thoughts are not my problem


    just like some of the gay rights law DOUBLE up on saying churches dont have to marry them, well thats in the constitution and is already a given
    I don't think you understand how the constitutional review process works: a law is constitutional until it is challenged in court and a verdict is rendered on it


    also as far as your other stupid request its in here already, i posted it and someone else did to where it mentioned these this type of training is already in their scope.
    this is what the bill states: <<<***The bill would also require a nurse practitioner, certified nurse-midwife, or physician assistant to complete training, as specified***, and to comply with standardized procedures or protocols, as specified, in order to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques, and would indefinitely authorize a nurse
    practitioner, certified nurse-midwife, or physician assistant who completed a specified training program and achieved clinical competency to continue to perform abortions by aspiration techniques.>>>

    <<<(a) In order to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253, ***a person with a license or certificate to practice as a nurse practitioner or a certified nurse-midwife shall complete training recognized by the Board of Registered Nursing***. Beginning January 1, 2014, and until January 1, 2016, the competency-based training protocols established by Health Workforce Pilot Project (HWPP) No. 171 through the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development shall be used.>>>

    <<<(d) ***It is unprofessional conduct for any nurse practitioner or certified nurse-midwife to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253 without prior completion of training and validation of clinical competency***.>>>

    <<<(a) In order to receive authority from his or her supervising physician and surgeon to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253,**** a physician assistant shall complete training either through training programs approved by the board pursuant to Section 3513 or by training to perform medical
    services which augment his or her current areas of competency***>>>


    <<<(d) ***It is unprofessional conduct for any physician assistant to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253 without prior completion of training and validation of clinical competency.***>>>

    as usual, you so preoccupied with being a buffoon and asserting how you "pwned people, lulz, OMG, LMAO" that you don't even have any idea what you speak of, and any attempts to point this out to you are simply met with even more "LULZ, OMG, etc"

  5. #205
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wrong

    California stopped interfering with the regulations the medical community already had in place by no longer adding additional ones, now they no longer get in the way.
    The medical community doesn't establish "regulations". They can issue guidelines. But govt bodies establish regulations

  6. #206
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)Again, the manner in which you write is rather incoherent. But you assert two things: that these "regulations and rules have been around a long time" and "are the same elsewhere".

    The problem with this the regulation and rules were just changed in California, and only have other states have similar regulations and rules.

    If you mean some type of guidelines from a administrative federal body then that is something different, and you should quote them. But your lack of clarity and basic ability to express your thoughts are not my problem




    2.)I don't think you understand how the constitutional review process works: a law is constitutional until it is challenged in court and a verdict is rendered on it




    this is what the bill states: <<<***The bill would also require a nurse practitioner, certified nurse-midwife, or physician assistant to complete training, as specified***, and to comply with standardized procedures or protocols, as specified, in order to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques, and would indefinitely authorize a nurse
    practitioner, certified nurse-midwife, or physician assistant who completed a specified training program and achieved clinical competency to continue to perform abortions by aspiration techniques.>>>

    <<<(a) In order to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253, a person with a license or certificate to practice as a nurse practitioner or a certified nurse-midwife shall complete training recognized by the Board of Registered Nursing. Beginning January 1, 2014, and until January 1, 2016, the competency-based training protocols established by Health Workforce Pilot Project (HWPP) No. 171 through the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development shall be used.>>>

    <<<(d) It is unprofessional conduct for any nurse practitioner or certified nurse-midwife to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253 without prior completion of training and validation of clinical competency.>>>

    <<<(a) In order to receive authority from his or her supervising physician and surgeon to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253, a physician assistant shall complete training either through training programs approved by the board pursuant to Section 3513 or by training to perform medical
    services which augment his or her current areas of competency>>>


    <<<(d) It is unprofessional conduct for any physician assistant to perform an abortion by aspiration techniques pursuant to Section 2253 without prior completion of training and validation of clinical competency.>>>

    as usual, you so preoccupied with being a buffoon and asserting how you "pwned people, lulz, OMG, LMAO" that you don't even have any idea what you speak of, and any attempts to point this out to you are simply met with even more "LULZ, OMG, etc"
    1.) your opinion is meaningless to the fact you were wrong, no biggie
    2.) wow thats a failed deflection that has nothing to do with anything here
    3.) thank you for re-posting what i and others already posted lol and showing it doubles down, and further proving me right, you lose again.Now instead of owning yourself do what i say so your posts fail less.
    Read the whole thread and all your answers are there proving you wrong and showing you lose to facts. Or please continue your meltdowns and my entertainment of watching you fail. DO you even know what you are trying to argue anymore or in all your lies, misdirections, deflections, made up arguments and strawmen and fantasies did you lose track?
    maybe take a deep breath and tell e what lie or made up argument are you trying to make anf failing at now?

    facts defeat you again, as always thanks for playing, also PLEASE keep posting so i can keep destroying each of your posts.
    You lied, your posts failed and you have been factually wrong.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #207
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,561

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You mean the example I cited to show his characterization of abortion restrictions, which the OP discusses, was false?
    nope. That's not what I meant at all.

    Think about it.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  8. #208
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    The medical community doesn't establish "regulations". They can issue guidelines. But govt bodies establish regulations
    yes like the FDA which was being talked about if my whole post was qouted, thanks captain obvious
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #209
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes you are, we already covered that fact
    2.) lesser by what FACTAUL medical/science standard? NONE
    3.) yes, yes it does because they are one of the MEDICAL/SCIENCE authorities on these issues among others
    4.) see #2 only your opinion which is meaningless to the topic

    fact remains "California" didnt "create" anything new, your OP was and still is factually wrong
    sorry this fact wont change
    Factually, they made the standards less stringent....factually, that equates to lesser.
    Factually, it wasn't my OP, factually you're wrong there too.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  10. #210
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    1.)Factually, they made the standards less stringent....factually, that equates to lesser.
    Factually, it wasn't my OP, factually you're wrong there too.
    1.) what "standards" made up by who and practiced where? this is why you are wrong
    the standards are made by the FDA, those are the medical and scientific standards. removing the OLD law allows cali to use the medical and scientific standards
    whats that mean? cali itself didnt create ANYTHING, the standards were already there

    2.) nope not wrong i said your OP, op stands for original post and since i said yours that means post 199, i didnt say THE OP.
    your op, post 199 is factual wrong, along with other posts of your now and this fact will not change
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •