Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #181
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,535

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No, the OP clearly discusses an aspect of abortion. You, and a few others, are moving away from that specific aspect and attempting to debate the general issue of abortion. It something I already explained
    Yes, we did get a bit off topic, unlike every other thread where everyone sticks to one particular issue. Now, back to the topic:

    The liberals policies thrown many women out of work and prevent many of them from finding work and require many others of them to take an hours cut. But that's not enough for the liberals. For years they have yelled about preventing back alley abortions and they needed to be conducted legally by doctors. Well, here's progress the liberal way. Take a bad idea, make it worse and then call it a success.
    There's the original premise. Now, let's see if anyone can support that.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No, the OP clearly discusses an aspect of abortion. You, and a few others, are moving away from that specific aspect and attempting to debate the general issue of abortion. It something I already explained
    Personally I think California should be encouraging and training more abortionists, full time and part time, in order to bring the unemployment numbers down.
    Abortions Performed - While You Wait.

  3. #183
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,361

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    Way off base with your thoughts. FDR started the welfare state. And since him, it has done nothing but expand. The illegal immigration part is about opening jobs for Americans being placed off welfare. With a job, it's a lot easier to be and act responsible.
    Shows what you know. FDR started the American middle class and gave us the blueprint we are using to insure the health, safety and security of all Americans not just a chosen few. Before FDR there was only the poor and the rich in this country. You might think about where you would be now without FDR and his vision. In the gutter scrounging for your next meal is the most likely outcome for 99% of us.
    Last edited by iguanaman; 10-11-13 at 04:25 PM.

  4. #184
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,361

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you know a majority of women favor limiting abortion to the 20th week? So as opposed to constantly employing various character attacks that do nothing but reveal your ignorance and weak, incompetent intellectual basis for your views, why not stick to the subject for once?
    So you think that the majority of women think they should be forced to carry a severely deformed or defective fetus to term even if the doctor tells them they have no chance of surviving after birth? Those are the only fetus's that are aborted after 20 weeks. For someone who is pro-choice you again demonstrate that you spout the same lies that pro-illegal abortion supporters do. The choice of abortion should be made between a woman and her Doctor, PERIOD.

  5. #185
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,535

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you know a majority of women favor limiting abortion to the 20th week? So as opposed to constantly employing various character attacks that do nothing but reveal your ignorance and weak, incompetent intellectual basis for your views, why not stick to the subject for once?
    That's irrelevant and off topic. It has nothing to do with allowing nurse practitioners to perform abortions.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  6. #186
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    So you think that the majority of women think they should be forced to carry a severely deformed or defective fetus to term even if the doctor tells them they have no chance of surviving after birth?
    You know, you would be much less tedious if you managed to actually address what people wrote. You made a blanket statement about "LAWS made by men to control womens bodies". I pointed out the abortion debate hardly consists of "LAWS made by men to control womens bodies". Which doesn't even touch on the point it's very much a social question and debate, that clearly concerns "society at large". Because it carries implication and questions that reach far beyond the mother. So not only was your characterization factually wrong, but it shows a complete misunderstanding of the discussion.

    Those are the only fetus's that are aborted after 20 weeks.
    and?

    For someone who is pro-choice you again demonstrate that you spout the same lies that pro-illegal abortion supporters do. The choice of abortion should be made between a woman and her Doctor, PERIOD.
    How does me pointing out that the tired old troupe you dragged out from the trash bin is factually wrong demonstrate anything about my beliefs on the subject? Facts are not subject to belief

    Seriously, is it really too much for you to show some base level of critical thinking here?

  7. #187
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    That's irrelevant and off topic. It has nothing to do with allowing nurse practitioners to perform abortions.
    No it isn't, it directly addresses a point he raised about the nature of abortion restrictions, which the OP would still fall under Your appeal to birth control did no such thing, and was simply randomly inserted into the discussion to apparently make you feel important

  8. #188
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,535

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No it isn't, it directly addresses a point he raised about the nature of abortion restrictions, which the OP would still fall under Your appeal to birth control did no such thing, and was simply randomly inserted into the discussion to apparently make you feel important
    it still has nothing to do with the OP that you've been ranting about.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  9. #189
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    it still has nothing to do with the OP that you've been ranting about.
    you mean the OP that concerns restrictions on who can perform abortions?

  10. #190
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,535

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you mean the OP that concerns restrictions on who can perform abortions?
    Yes, the one that has nothing to do with limiting abortions to 20 weeks.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •