Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #111
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    pot meet kettle!
    really, what morals of "mine" am i trying to force on others?
    I cant WAIT for this failed answer
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #112
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) actually your would be factually ending life in some cases
    also yes there are factually two lives, thanks for proving you have no clue what my stances is
    there is factually no murder going on so that fails
    but the best part is you didnt answer the question, why are your morals factually more important

    2A.) and yet it remains there is no factual "encouragement" this fact wont change, thanks i knew you had nothing on this
    2B.) link? prove? anything. oh thats right a totaly guessed based on nothing

    3.) yes i admit i made no connection between gosnell and this because there factually is none, if you disagree by all means please provide what this bill has to do with him, i need the laugh
    3b.) agree thats another reason why your analogy failed, also not a liberal lol

    4.) translation: youd dishonest factually inaccurate anoalgy failed got it

    5.) woooooow, dont say WE because many people that are prolife/pro choice do in fact care about human rights but many dont want the same things so dont group your self with others, you arent with them.
    5b.) 100% correct! it is alive JUST LIKE THE WOMAN, wow you got something right
    5c.) no such thing
    6.) translation: you got nothing and ignore the fact its about two lives, thats what i thought
    7.) wow you are really flustered. Yes i was right, thanks all the laughs in the world wont change that.
    8.) facts prove you wrong
    9.) another dodge, this is why you dont even have the stones to try and back that failed post up, thanks for playing you lose to facts as usual

    dont forget to let me know why your morals are more important than others and should trump theirs
    Snore....
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  3. #113
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Snore....
    translation: you got nothing, thats what i thought, let me know when you can back up your lies and false claims ill be here
    facts destroy your post as usual.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #114
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you got nothing, thats what i thought, let me know when you can back up your lies and false claims ill be here
    facts destroy your post as usual.
    Whatever floats your sinking boat... just don't like wasting my time... already have too much, you got nothing as per usual. Sorry...just not worth it, always a wasted effort, like talking to a brick wall with a broken record playing liberal silliness, propaganda just a blaring out over stat-icky loudspeakers... my ears can only take so much liberal blubbering and slobbering.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  5. #115
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    1.)Whatever floats your sinking boat...
    2)just don't like wasting my time... already have too much, you got nothing as per usual.
    3.) Sorry...just not worth it, always a wasted effort
    4.), like talking to a brick wall with a broken record
    5.) playing liberal silliness, propaganda just a blaring out over stat-icky loudspeakers... my ears can only take so much liberal blubbering and slobbering.
    1.) my boat is floating well, im happy medical treatment is no longer being suppressed by laws not based on safety, medicine and science, sorry that hurts your feelings
    2.) then you should make better posts that dont get destroyed so easily
    3.) yes i agree trying to sell honest educated posters on your dishonest posts is wasted time
    4.) yep im sure arguing against facts does feel that way thats why i never do it, you should stop
    5.) again not a liberal but i love everytime you say it because it further exposes how dishonest and biased you are its hilarious, you dont even know you are owning yourself.

    sooooo when you are done with the failed insults and deflection and ready to try to back up your failed posts let me know

    dont forget to let me know why your morals are more important than others and should trump theirs
    facts destroy you as ususal
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #116
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) my boat is floating well, im happy medical treatment is no longer being suppressed by laws not based on safety, medicine and science, sorry that hurts your feelings
    2.) then you should make better posts that dont get destroyed so easily
    3.) yes i agree trying to sell honest educated posters on your dishonest posts is wasted time
    4.) yep im sure arguing against facts does feel that way thats why i never do it, you should stop
    5.) again not a liberal but i love everytime you say it because it further exposes how dishonest and biased you are its hilarious, you dont even know you are owning yourself.

    sooooo when you are done with the failed insults and deflection and ready to try to back up your failed posts let me know

    dont forget to let me know why your morals are more important than others and should trump theirs
    facts destroy you as ususal
    See, proof positive here again, added to the growing heap of exhibits that have wasted my time in the past...
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  7. #117
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    See, proof positive here again, added to the growing heap of exhibits that have wasted my time in the past...
    translation: you still cant back up anythign you said or man up and answer the question why you want to force your morals on others and find your more important

    thats what i thought!
    dont forget to let me know when that fact changes
    facts destroy you as ususal
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    A nurse practitioner is hardly a back alley denizen.
    Considering that most 1st trimester "abortions" consists of a single intravenous injection and nothing more, the law makes a lot of sense.
    You don't need a physician to give a vaccination either.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Breitbart...
    Nuff said.

  10. #120
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,580

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    If the goal is to reduce the number of abortions, the best way to go about it is to make sure that women have access to, and knowledge of, effective birth control.

    There is no way that abortion can ever be eliminated altogether, none.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •