Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 365

Thread: California's brown signs bill permitting non-physician abortions [W:307]

  1. #101
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    Poor women are less capable of making a decision on abortion? That's what I got out of this article. Who is manipulating them? If anything, this increased competition will serve to protect these women more. Yeah people will benefit from liberalizing these laws, people always make money off of liberalizing laws. Look, if you are against abortion being made more available, because you see it as morally objectionable, I take no issue with that. I would generally disagree, but I see your point. This talk about "protecting women" on the other hand is ridiculous, unnecessary (yes abortions have risks attached to them, but so do all medical procedures), and very condescending. These "mental health issues" are also in the same vein. You don't think that the vast majority of women who obtain abortions don't think about the pain of what they're doing? Nobody wants to need an abortion. Everyone agrees that they suck, but these implications that women can't make this decision themselves really irks me.
    the central question is over liberalization and if this represents such an instance. For example, I'm sure we agree that regulation shouldn't require a women to get counseling prior to an abortion with the intent of talking her out of the procedure. But I am sure we equally agree that surgical abortion clinics should be subject to stricter health standards than a nail salon, that inspections should occur and that violations should be rectified, and that reports of physician caused injuries and deaths should be investigated. Recently in PA the later three all contributed to the gosnell case, due to the misplaced idea that liberalization should be pursued at all cost, regardless of the effects it had on patient safety

    Such liberalization is inexcusable, because it only hurts the patients, who are way to vulnerable to abuse in the patient/medical practitioner relationship

  2. #102
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    more access to healthcare to people who need it under the SAME medical regulations/rules/protocols that we have been using

    good job cali thats always a bonus!
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-10-13 at 09:39 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #103
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    Poor women are less capable of making a decision on abortion? That's what I got out of this article. Who is manipulating them? If anything, this increased competition will serve to protect these women more. Yeah people will benefit from liberalizing these laws, people always make money off of liberalizing laws. Look, if you are against abortion being made more available, because you see it as morally objectionable, I take no issue with that. I would generally disagree, but I see your point. This talk about "protecting women" on the other hand is ridiculous, unnecessary (yes abortions have risks attached to them, but so do all medical procedures), and very condescending. These "mental health issues" are also in the same vein. You don't think that the vast majority of women who obtain abortions don't think about the pain of what they're doing? Nobody wants to need an abortion. Everyone agrees that they suck, but these implications that women can't make this decision themselves really irks me.
    A part of the manipulation is that if you make it easier to get abortions, this will lead to more people not worrying about the risk and therefore, as you put it, more women allowing themselves in situations to get themselves in this situation that sucks, more often to have the need to want an abortion... or at least think that is what they want.

    You have these situations, especially with younger women, as over half are from the ages of 15-24, women without much life experience yet, women who in many cases have been abandoned by the guys that got them pregnant, therefore probably thinking they are left alone to solve this mega problem... http://www.prochoice.org/about_abort...women_who.html


    What is rarely brought up, but was tangentially in this article, is just what a money maker this is for abortion clinics. If you figure the average is about $500 per abortion and there were 1.2 + million abortions in 2008...that comes out to a six [6] with eleven [11] zeros behind it in dollars...that means its a $600 Billion a year, more than half a trillion dollars just in abortions, business...no wonder Planned Parenthood wants a shot at all those nice little honey pots...

    So you wanna talk about irk, irks me that your side tries to pretend they are just helping these women out... they have a big, HUGE, financial stake in the whole deal. What is the Pro life stake? ONLY helping these ladies out and saving babies... add to that all the trash talking they have to endure from your side.

    Give me a break.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  4. #104
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    A part of the manipulation is that if you make it easier to get abortions, this will lead to more people not worrying about the risk and therefore, as you put it, more women allowing themselves in situations to get themselves in this situation that sucks, more often to have the need to want an abortion... or at least think that is what they want.

    You have these situations, especially with younger women, as over half are from the ages of 15-24, women without much life experience yet, women who in many cases have been abandoned by the guys that got them pregnant, therefore probably thinking they are left alone to solve this mega problem...

    What is rarely brought up, but was tangentially in this article, is just what a money maker this is for abortion clinics. If you figure the average is about $500 per abortion and there were 1.2 + million abortions in 2008...that comes out to a six [6] with eleven [11] zeros behind it in dollars...that means its a $600 Billion a year, more than half a trillion dollars just in abortions, business...no wonder Planned Parenthood wants a shot at all those nice little honey pots...

    So you wanna talk about irk, irks me that your side tries to pretend they are just helping these women out... they have a big, HUGE, financial stake in the whole deal. What is the Pro life stake? ONLY helping these ladies out and saving babies... add to that all the trash talking they have to endure from your side.

    Give me a break.
    no the real manipulation was it was harder to get than the FDA and other medical orgs required it and that is ending

    they set the rules and other laws were put in place requiring more based on peoples feelings and opinions and not medical/science requirements

    now people have greater access to something they should of had the whole time, that is helping in reality
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    Funny. It's you and the other murder supporters. Bad enough you want to kill off babies, now you don't much care what happens to the woman.
    If it costs lives to figure out what a bad idea this is, it might not be all bad that it is women who are getting abortions. That sounds bad, but if they don't listen to morality maybe the threat of death will help.

  6. #106
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no the real manipulation was it was harder to get than the FDA and other medical orgs required it and that is ending

    they set the rules and other laws were put in place requiring more based on peoples feelings and opinions and not medical/science requirements

    now people have greater access to something they should of had the whole time, that is helping in reality
    Even if there is no God taking account and settling up at the end, that is just one bad, sad, set of morals...

    And to think you are not encouraging more abortions [ with funding assured by government this is bound to be a growth industry even beyond the mega bucks already pouring in, even now sufficient to successfully lobby, perhaps actually purchase, influence ] sick...obscene when you factor in those cases like were allowed with Gosnell, or an industry wide atrocity along the lines of 20 Holocausts in any event...

    Cannot decide if the problem is with hard hearts on the other side, a profound lack of intelligence... or is it just the $$???

    D) All of the above?
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  7. #107
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    1)Even if there is no God taking account and settling up at the end, that is just one bad, sad, set of morals...

    2.)And to think you are not encouraging more abortions [ with funding assured by government this is bound to be a growth industry even beyond the mega bucks already pouring in, even now sufficient to successfully lobby, perhaps actually purchase, influence ] sick...

    3.) obscene when you factor in those cases like were allowed with Gosnell

    4.), or an industry wide atrocity along the lines of 20 Holocausts in any event...

    5.) Cannot decide if the problem is with hard hearts on the other side,

    6.) a profound lack of intelligence...

    7.)or is it just the $$???

    8) All of the above?
    1.) actually millions of people are driven by and feel obligated by their morals to have an abortion. Their opinion is no better or worse than yours

    2.) nobody is "encouraging" more abortions. What you fail to understand is stuff like this is already going on else where because its regulate by the MEDICAL COMMUNITY, the laws that were in place in California made the restrictions tighter. In other places those laws dont exists.

    so there is not going to be any significant growth abortions have been pretty stable (technically declining) for a while hitting thier peak in the 90s and staying about the same eventhoguh populationg is going up they are extremely rare percentage wise.

    3.) gosnell was a criminal and went to jail like criminals do and rightfully so, this has nothgin to do with him just like Jeffery dahmer and Hitler have nothing to do with christianity, it would mentally retarded to make that connection and only dishonest people would

    4.) wow, this is hilarious, see 3, good dishonest comparison thanks, now i get it

    5.) i dont know some people simply dont care about legal and human rights so they want to banning abortion or make it totally unlimited

    6.) this could be, there are a lot of people that thinkin abortion is only about ONE life, its about two and they are stupid enough to think banning it or making it totally unlimited has no effect on human rights.

    7.) well we know its not that for abortion

    8.) not possible

    good move backing off your manipulation statement though since it was factually false
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-10-13 at 10:25 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #108
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) actually millions of people are driven by and feel obligated by their morals to have an abortion. Their opinion is no better or worse than yours Ah, but you see, I am not killing anybody, not ending a life...or in your limited opinion, a potential life...so in comparison to those who would murder, or advocate murder, for sure their opinion is lesser than mine. Absolutely, of course.

    2.) nobody is "encouraging" more abortions. What you fail to understand is stuff like this is already going on else where because its regulate by the MEDICAL COMMUNITY, the laws that were in place in California made the restrictions tighter. In other places those laws dont exists. I explained it fully before, I cannot be responsible for your incapacity to understand logic.

    so there is not going to be any significant growth abortions have been pretty stable (technically declining) for a while hitting thier peak in the 90s and staying about the same eventhoguh populationg is going up they are extremely rare percentage wise. If government starts paying and the abortions are "free", they will obviously start going back up, heck, that is a new market to be fattened and taken to slaughter...

    3.) gosnell was a criminal and went to jail like criminals do and rightfully so, this has nothgin to do with him just like Jeffery dahmer and Hitler have nothing to do with christianity, it would mentally retarded to make that connection and only dishonest people would It would be mentally retarded not to make the connection...are you admitting that you didn't you make the connection? Also, look up the term analogy...analogies are supposed to make it easier to convey a concept, for the other person to get the concept... but for some reason seems liberals can only achieve the anal part of the equation...

    4.) wow, this is hilarious, see 3, good dishonest comparison thanks, now i get itNo problem... I cannot resurrect the dead, but I do try to add the defib paddles to the flat liners wherever/whenever I can...

    5.) i dont know some people simply dont care about legal and human rights so they want to banning abortion or make it totally unlimitedWe care about human rights, what is in a woman's womb is not a squirrel and its alive...the fact that some government made murder legal, well, speaks volumes of those who defend this

    6.) this could be, there are a lot of people that thinkin abortion is only about ONE life, its about two and they are stupid enough to think banning it or making it totally unlimited has no effect on human rights.Wow, so profound as to be insensible...but thanks for the effort...by the way, its about the bucks for the ones making them, for those not, its about hoodwinking you and your buds so they can continue... if you cannot comprehend that, well, not my problem, I will try to convince those with that capacity...

    7.) well we know its not that for abortion Oh yeah, its never about the money unless its the right, right? Riiiiiiiight....

    8.) not possiblewhat a laugh, beyond plausible, its the most probable

    good move backing off your manipulation statement though since it was factually false
    Yeah yeah yeah, AJ, that last statement, coming from you especially, confirms my statement's truth....
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  9. #109
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Ah, but you see, I am not killing anybody, not ending a life...or in your limited opinion, a potential life...so in comparison to those who would murder, or advocate murder, for sure their opinion is lesser than mine. Absolutely, of course.

    2A.) I explained it fully before, I cannot be responsible for your incapacity to understand logic.

    2B.) If government starts paying and the abortions are "free", they will obviously start going back up, heck, that is a new market to be fattened and taken to slaughter...

    3a.)are you admitting that you didn't you make the connection?
    3b.)Also, look up the term analogy...analogies are supposed to make it easier to convey a concept, for the other person to get the concept... but for some reason seems liberals can only achieve the anal part of the equation...

    4.) No problem... I cannot resurrect the dead, but I do try to add the defib paddles to the flat liners wherever/whenever I can...

    5.)We care about human rights
    5b.), what is in a woman's womb is not a squirrel and its alive...
    5c.) the fact that some government made murder legal, well, speaks volumes of those who defend this

    6.) Wow, so profound as to be insensible...but thanks for the effort...by the way, its about the bucks for the ones making them, for those not, its about hoodwinking you and your buds so they can continue... if you cannot comprehend that, well, not my problem, I will try to convince those with that capacity...

    7.) Oh yeah, its never about the money unless its the right, right? Riiiiiiiight....

    8.) not possible what a laugh, beyond plausible, its the most probable

    good move backing off your manipulation statement though since it was factually false[/COLOR]
    1.) actually your would be factually ending life in some cases
    also yes there are factually two lives, thanks for proving you have no clue what my stances is
    there is factually no murder going on so that fails
    but the best part is you didnt answer the question, why are your morals factually more important

    2A.) and yet it remains there is no factual "encouragement" this fact wont change, thanks i knew you had nothing on this
    2B.) link? prove? anything. oh thats right a totaly guessed based on nothing

    3.) yes i admit i made no connection between gosnell and this because there factually is none, if you disagree by all means please provide what this bill has to do with him, i need the laugh
    3b.) agree thats another reason why your analogy failed, also not a liberal lol

    4.) translation: youd dishonest factually inaccurate anoalgy failed got it

    5.) woooooow, dont say WE because many people that are prolife/pro choice do in fact care about human rights but many dont want the same things so dont group your self with others, you arent with them.
    5b.) 100% correct! it is alive JUST LIKE THE WOMAN, wow you got something right
    5c.) no such thing
    6.) translation: you got nothing and ignore the fact its about two lives, thats what i thought
    7.) wow you are really flustered. Yes i was right, thanks all the laughs in the world wont change that.
    8.) facts prove you wrong
    9.) another dodge, this is why you dont even have the stones to try and back that failed post up, thanks for playing you lose to facts as usual

    dont forget to let me know why your morals are more important than others and should trump theirs
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #110
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Liberals war on women takes big advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)

    dont forget to let me know why your morals are more important than others and should trump theirs
    pot meet kettle!

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •