Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 278

Thread: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

  1. #251
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,682

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    I never owned a computer until about 1999. What I learned about Waco was the old fashioned way--books and videotape.
    Even better- what book and page number claims the ATF leaked the raid? What videotape?

  2. #252
    Educator Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 01:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    704

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    It's all connected!

    Awesome. Just awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToastyOats View Post
    OLIGARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Wait. Why does "Left Internationalism" get two letters in the word, and "Hidden Agendas" only one?
    See???!!?!!? This is proof of the Marxist takeover: Demanding equal outcomes. Clearly, Hidden Agendas was just too lazy to work hard to earn an extra letter.

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    But what happened to the C?
    It was furloughed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Obama is clearly a Marxist Fascist Communist Gay Kenyan Muslim. Because you can be all of those things.
    Marxist Fascist Communist Gay Kenyan Muslim Atheist. Not to mention being a corporate shill.

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    From there I ended up at FSTDT and my eyes have nearly popped out of my head, reading it. FSTDT Top 100

    That's as much as I can do. Watching Poe's Law play out here was amusing for a while, but it's starting to make me kind of sad.
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

  3. #253
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,871
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by iacardsfan View Post
    Dear Fearful Citizen,

    I don't think you realize that every President that has passed a budget since the Great Depression has been a socialist.
    Even further than that I am positive you utilize socialistic programs every day, before you start complaining about socialism, stop benefiting from it.


    Thanks,
    Your friendly brain-dead American



    I haven't done a real, in-depth 'study' on this, but just based on what I have observed over the last seventy-plus years it appears to me that those who complain the most about socialism are right up there at the front of the line with both of their hands out, grabbing all that they can grab.

    So, excuse me while I ignore their time-wasting malarkey.

  4. #254
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider View Post
    Don't believe anything you read, hear or see (including me) --- UNLESS you know it to be true yourself. I live by that code and as far as rarities go, I'm one of the few to actually tell you that.

    Yes, I believe our president is a marxist -- as it is (or at least, was) my constitutional right to believe and say. Furthermore, I believe people whom support this dictator are brain dead (dumb masses), ok? If that makes me "rare" - or rather, a freaking circus act at this point, I really don't care. I'm right and you are wrong, kapish?
    No, it just makes you bat **** crazy. I get the feeling that you are just putting us on, as its hard to believe anybody with a mental age of greater than 8 would believe any of this crap.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  5. #255
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,629

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Even better- what book and page number claims the ATF leaked the raid? What videotape?
    I loaned both out years ago and never got either back. That was about 10 years ago or more. A quick look on Google provides many examples. Research it if you're curious.

    The event was so well recorded because the media was there, and they were informed of the raid the day before.

    Did you ever see any of that footage? Quite graphic. The ATF guys actually got up on the roof of the house when fire from the inside quickly killed at least 1, maybe more.

  6. #256
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,682

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    I loaned both out years ago and never got either back. That was about 10 years ago or more. A quick look on Google provides many examples. Research it if you're curious. The event was so well recorded because the media was there, and they were informed of the raid the day before. Did you ever see any of that footage? Quite graphic. The ATF guys actually got up on the roof of the house when fire from the inside quickly killed at least 1, maybe more.
    I did research this online- you are the one claiming to not have studied this online but from books you read a decade ago and have not seen since...

    That the media was tipped off is not in dispute as a reporter asked for directions to the compound from a relative of David Koresh who passed that onto David. But again any proof it was the ATF?????

    Oh the video of the botched raid had been used time and time again as a training aid. The rounds coming through the thin walls are a graphic reminder that in urban fighting not being seen in no way means not being hit.

    But we were discussing the ending of the 51 day stand-off and who fired incendiary rounds- no one did- and who set the fires as well as who escaped without smoke of fire injury.

  7. #257
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,629

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    I did research this online- you are the one claiming to not have studied this online but from books you read a decade ago and have not seen since...

    That the media was tipped off is not in dispute as a reporter asked for directions to the compound from a relative of David Koresh who passed that onto David. But again any proof it was the ATF?????

    Oh the video of the botched raid had been used time and time again as a training aid. The rounds coming through the thin walls are a graphic reminder that in urban fighting not being seen in no way means not being hit.

    But we were discussing the ending of the 51 day stand-off and who fired incendiary rounds- no one did- and who set the fires as well as who escaped without smoke of fire injury.
    Heck yeah, you're right. It could not have been the agency planning the raid that notified the media, no. It was probably NASA or the Social Security Administration. Heck, maybe even the FDA alerted the media. Sure.

  8. #258
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,682

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    Heck yeah, you're right. It could not have been the agency planning the raid that notified the media, no. It was probably NASA or the Social Security Administration. Heck, maybe even the FDA alerted the media. Sure.
    Laughing- OOOOOR any of the locals who heard of the raid, IIRC it wasn't sent out 'over the wire' and it was local news agencies that showed up in the first few hours.

    So rather than engage in absurdity provide PROOF it was the ATF...

  9. #259
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,629

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Laughing- OOOOOR any of the locals who heard of the raid, IIRC it wasn't sent out 'over the wire' and it was local news agencies that showed up in the first few hours.

    So rather than engage in absurdity provide PROOF it was the ATF...
    If I could magically get my old video and book back--I've missed them for years--and could quote the page and paragraph for you, my bet is that it would make no difference to you.

  10. #260
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,682

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    If I could magically get my old video and book back--I've missed them for years--and could quote the page and paragraph for you, my bet is that it would make no difference to you.
    ORRRRR you could go on the interwebs you advised me to search and see the facts-

    The cameraman who ran into the postal worker who tipped off David Koresh worked for 'News of Texas', Dan Mulloney, claimed a reporter from the 'Waco Tribune-Herald',Tommy Witherspoon, tipped him off and that reporter's source was the Head of the county drug task force Cal Luedke- assigned to coordinate local/federal cooperation. Tommy Witherspoon claims Mulloney's GF tipped the cameraman off. She worked in the local ambulance service and they were alerted before the raid.

    The Texas Rangers and FBI investigated, while the results have not been made public, 'sources' claim these investigations named Officer Luedke. The ATF raid survivors and spouses sued the two news sources and the ambulance service- they were awarded 12 million.

    Not one mention of the ATF holding a press conference or sending out a news alert, no from 'higher' announcement to 'show the nation' how tough the Clinton Administration was on crime.

    So the book(s) you have not seen in a decade just might come with a tinfoil hat, dunno as you have not even mentioned their titles

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •