Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 278

Thread: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Actually, the tax penalty imparted by Obamacare can only be assessed on your tax return, and no criminal penalties can be applied. Pretty weak enforcement mechanism, wouldn't you say?
    I didn't say anything about "criminal penalties" - what I implied was the government was going to get their "fine" from dissenters to his bull**** plan regardless...

    Furthermore in what universe do you actually believe the government has the authority to force an individual to buy a product or be fined for not buying said product?

    But of course the same people (progressives) that are forcing others to buy a product will claim they're "pro-choice" on numerous issues... ****ing hypocrites...

    The ****ing audacity of progressives in this government is sickening...

    This **** is authoritarian ANY WAY you slice the pie......

    I would love to know what progressives would have to say if George Bush made people spend 100 bucks a month on products from a government "store" - I'm sure they would be out in the streets rioting and burning US flags, however since Obama does the same and since hes "progressive" it's perfectly fine...

    Show's how much progressives care about political parties rather than reality....

  2. #242
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I didn't say anything about "criminal penalties" - what I implied was the government was going to get their "fine" from dissenters to his bull**** plan regardless...

    Furthermore in what universe do you actually believe the government has the authority to force an individual to buy a product or be fined for not buying said product?

    But of course the same people (progressives) that are forcing others to buy a product will claim they're "pro-choice" on numerous issues... ****ing hypocrites...

    The ****ing audacity of progressives in this government is sickening...

    This **** is authoritarian ANY WAY you slice the pie......

    I would love to know what progressives would have to say if George Bush made people spend 100 bucks a month on products from a government "store" - I'm sure they would be out in the streets rioting and burning US flags, however since Obama does the same and since hes "progressive" it's perfectly fine...

    Show's how much progressives care about political parties rather than reality....

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    LOL...

    Nice articulation of dissent against my several paragraph argument....

  4. #244
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,285

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ha... I say the GOP should fully find it and support it as obamas baby, this way WHEN it fails, WHEN it destroys what's left of the economy, then Obama will not be able to claim it was others that caused the failure.

    Oh btw, ever heard of a "teaser" rate?
    It's already the democrats baby. All republicans voted NO on it.

  5. #245
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,285

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Are you saying that you cannot get court summons, criminal penalties, wage garnisments, etc. for owing the IRS?

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    [QUOTE=Mr.Nick;1062418980]Yeah right - that wont work... Obama could kill and eat a baby on live TV then blame republicans and progressives would buy it hook line and sinker...[/quote[

    You Are probably right...

    Besides, the purpose of Obamacare is to dictate the economy (and individuals) via regulation anyways - much like a communist government dictates/plans their socialist economy.... The second Obamacare is fully implemented the government will start attacking all industries via regulations and taxes (on the industry and the individuals that buy their products) that don't kiss the progressive regimes ass'. In short - if you don't play ball with Obama then the product you sell will be demonized and treated like tobacco, and the excuse the progressives in government will use is "its bad for you hence causes unnecessary health care costs" and of course the sheep will buy that notion and support the tyrannical attack..
    Ya, soon it might very well become the communist states of America... Or progressive whatever.

    Doesn't change that it's not going to work... And the more it fails the more Obama will blame his opposition for it not working.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yeah right - that wont work... Obama could kill and eat a baby on live TV then blame republicans and progressives would buy it hook line and sinker...
    You Are probably right...



    Ya, soon it might very well become the communist states of America... Or progressive whatever.

    Doesn't change that it's not going to work... And the more it fails the more Obama will blame his opposition for it not working.
    That's the intent and posters tell me to put my tinfoil hat on because apparently our government is incapable of being nefarious despite the notion that our government can, has and is currently in fact evil and authoritarian...

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    That's the intent and posters tell me to put my tinfoil hat on because apparently our government is incapable of being nefarious despite the notion that our government can, has and is currently in fact evil and authoritarian...
    Ive been preaching that message for almost 15 years now... It's just that now the gloves are starting to come off, and we'll see more and more what the government here is all about.

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ive been preaching that message for almost 15 years now... It's just that now the gloves are starting to come off, and we'll see more and more what the government here is all about.
    I've seen what the government is about for the last 15 years as well - people are just blind because A) they don't care B) actually believe the propaganda they read (which just makes them partisan) and c) Anyone who questions governments intent or agenda is either anti-American or a loony anarchist that want's to see people die which the MSM does a great job of doing - towing the government superiority over the people...

    I've been preaching this **** for years and it does no good - we're all doomed..

    The media is the propaganda wing of the progressive democrats, progressive republicans and RINO's...

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I've seen what the government is about for the last 15 years as well - people are just blind because A) they don't care B) actually believe the propaganda they read (which just makes them partisan) and c) Anyone who questions governments intent or agenda is either anti-American or a loony anarchist that want's to see people die which the MSM does a great job of doing - towing the government superiority over the people...
    Agreed

    I've been preaching this **** for years and it does no good - we're all doomed..

    The media is the propaganda wing of the progressive democrats, progressive republicans and RINO's...
    ya, if you were to use the left lean of this site as a guideline, then yes, I'd have to agree that we are doomed. However, talking to people on the streets, you will find that MOST PEOPLE know the government is gone wild...

    We might be doomed, but the awakening is now tangible and growing.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •