Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 278

Thread: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    says the self proclaimed right libertarian who would turn the nation over to powerful corporations and bring fascism to us all.
    Quote me where I ever said such a thing

    You only prove my point with your buffoonery. Look at all the corporations Obama has granted waivers to, exempting them from your utopian Obamacare

    Which is ILLEGAL btw. But what do you care? You endlessly and shamelessly shill for Fascism on these boards every single day

  2. #92
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Quote me where I ever said such a thing

    You only prove my point with your buffoonery. Look at all the corporations Obama has granted waivers to, exempting them from your utopian Obamacare

    Which is ILLEGAL btw. But what do you care? You endlessly and shamelessly shill for Fascism on these boards every single day
    Illiegal on what grounds?

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Illiegal on what grounds?
    I want you to read the entire Obamacare Law and point me to where it says Obama has the executive power to lift ObamaCare requirements from the ruling class and corporations.

    I eagerly await your reply

  4. #94
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,514

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Every once in a while, the local crank gets a few ideas right. The rest of the time, he's just an ass.
    Doesn't yake away from the fact that Joe McCarthy was a patriot, who saved America from the commies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #95
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,000

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Quote me where I ever said such a thing
    Get a grip. Nobody ever said you said those words. What I said was that your faux ideology would lead to fascism if it every achieved the nightmare coming true and right libertarianism took over the nation.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #96
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    I do? Name one.
    Roads.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #97
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,382

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Quote me where I ever said such a thing

    You only prove my point with your buffoonery. Look at all the corporations Obama has granted waivers to, exempting them from your utopian Obamacare

    Which is ILLEGAL btw. But what do you care? You endlessly and shamelessly shill for Fascism on these boards every single day
    A one year waiver of the corporate mandate does not mean corporations will not have to comply. The AHC is aimed at insuring the uninsured anyway. Corporations will get in line just like YOU will. The act is here to stay and you might as well get used to that. I hate to be so arbitrary but it seems some cannot grasp things in any other way.

  8. #98
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,890

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Get a grip. Nobody ever said you said those words. What I said was that your faux ideology would lead to fascism if it every achieved the nightmare coming true and right libertarianism took over the nation.
    Who has to wait for a takeover, Obama has it covered. CEO Immelt of GE is one of Obama's close advisors, GE got all kinds of perks for its company with government contracts from light bulbs to medical devices. Goldman Sachs, with multiple former CEO's grace the Obama administration as advisors and also got super favors from the government.... one especially is pushing EPA legislation that is stifling all fossil fuel industries while subsidizing green energies and Goldman Sachs owns well over 10% of the Chicago Climate Exchange where they have invested billions in green energy. And let us not forget Goldman was one of the big helpers in issuing subprime mortages. Then you got the Teacher's Unions in all those billions of dollars that went to them and government employees to bailout their retirement funds. I didn't get a bailout when the stock market fell. But then again I'm not one of the inner circle. And let us not forget the car unions and their bailout. Whether you realize it or not, this is FASCISM. Fascism is when the government lets you keep your business open with government funding, then they tell you how it's going to be run. The government decides who the winners and losers will be.
    Last edited by vesper; 10-06-13 at 07:41 PM.

  9. #99
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Doesn't yake away from the fact that Joe McCarthy was a patriot, who saved America from the commies.
    Joe did not save America from communism. America saved itself from communism and socialism.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  10. #100
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,000

    Re: Marxist Takeover of America - It's Happening Now

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Who has to wait for a takeover, Obama has it covered. CEO Immelt of GE is one of Obama's close advisors, GE got all kinds of perks for its company with government contracts from light bulbs to medical devices. Goldman Sachs, with multiple former CEO's grace the Obama administration as advisors and also got super favors from the government.... one especially is pushing EPA legislation that is stifling all fossil fuel industries while subsidizing green energies and Goldman Sachs owns well over 10% of the Chicago Climate Exchange where they have invested billions in green energy. And let us not forget Goldman was one of the big helpers in issuing subprime mortages. Then you got the Teacher's Unions in all those billions of dollars that went to them and government employees to bailout their retirement funds. I didn't get a bailout when the stock market fell. But then again I'm not one of the inner circle. And let us not forget the car unions and their bailout. Whether you realize it or not, this is FASCISM. Fascism is when the government lets you keep your business open with government funding, then they tell you how it's going to be run. The government decides who the winners and losers will be.
    Actually , its not even close. It has been explained over and over and over in thread after thread after thread that the practical result of right libertariansim decreasing the scope and power of government would be a new sort of fascism led by massively powerful corporations increasing their power in the absence of a powerful government to thwart them. The rise of the corporate powers would soon give way to what we now see with ALEC - The American legislative Council - where corporations then install a fascistic government to do their bidding for them and the result would be corporate authoritarianism.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •