Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 369

Thread: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures[W:120]

  1. #331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    I disagree. The cost of healthcare is already being curbed.
    I see it in our personal premiums and even Forbes admits that costs are being curbed.
    Read the Forbes article I linked.
    The cost is going up 60%-100% on younger Americans due to restriction on community ratings and medical underwritings, the same ones the Obama administration is spending millions of dollars trying to get to sign up. If they don't sign up for the law and instead elect to pay the fine, I can personally guarantee you that premiums will skyrocket for everyone else on the individual market.

  2. #332
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So you can't answer. Figures.
    What an absurd response.
    We have been discussing/debating this for how long now? And you are feigning not knowing how the Republicans have compromised.
    "Oy Vey" was an appropriate response to your question.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #333
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,135

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What an absurd response.
    We have been discussing/debating this for how long now? And you are feigning not knowing how the Republicans have compromised.
    "Oy Vey" was an appropriate response to your question.
    How have they compromised? I have yet to see it. Lay it out. It should be easy since they've been compromising all over the place.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #334
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I have yet to see it.

    Bs.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #335
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,010

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    They are immediately adjacent to the memorial, and were constructed when it was.
    Whatever. Its semantics. The point of the OP was wether an investigation was needed to deal with the apparent abuse of power of the executive branch operating in a way to intentionally hurt people.

  6. #336
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Whatever. Its semantics. The point of the OP was wether an investigation was needed to deal with the apparent abuse of power of the executive branch operating in a way to intentionally hurt people.
    you don't seem to understand that the world war two memorial is a federal monument, and because the federal government shut down, it had to close the memorial.

  7. #337
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,010

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Im done.

  8. #338
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,397

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    you don't seem to understand that the world war two memorial is a federal monument, and because the federal government shut down, it had to close the memorial.
    Why did it have to?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #339
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,135

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Bs.
    So you can't lay it out and tell me what all their compromises are?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #340
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So you can't lay it out and tell me what all their compromises are?
    No dude!
    This has been discussed for days.
    You should be able to recite each and every different proposal.
    But for some reason you can't. Must be the partisan politics that you engage in.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •