Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 369

Thread: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures[W:120]

  1. #171
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Well you tried to blame it simply on the Obama administration now your moving it to "someone". I agree that the gov did but im disagreeing that the Obama Administration did.. Because they didnt sit around and check things they want to keep open.
    No "moving" involved. Simply clarifying for you that "the Administration" is not a single person.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  2. #172
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Im glad i appall you.

    There you go again with that inability to differentiate.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #173
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,210

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Perfect teabaggery. The GOP shuts down the government, and calls for an investigation for why it isn't open, and CanadaJohn calls it nonsense to point out the farce.

    It's perfection.
    You're too kind - but clearly, ask anyone on DP, you remain the king of posting farce.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  4. #174
    Sage
    Oftencold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A small village in Alaska
    Last Seen
    05-09-14 @ 12:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    5,044

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures[W:120]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    This is rapidly becoming my favorite rightwing meme. Next to the teleprompter and vacation meme, it's the goofiest yet.
    Did you have anything of any substance to contribute to the discussion? Maybe it's for another "you don't like Obama because he's black" utterance. I think that a food pellet will be dispensed if it is stated on que.
    Quod scripsi, scripsi

  5. #175
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,042

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by iacardsfan View Post
    Ah yes, a probe is necessary but not an agreement to open the government up.
    Two seperate issues.

  6. #176
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,042

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Because the gov is shut down..
    If its shut down, how are they paying people to block off parks?

  7. #177
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,953

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Nope, I don't see that at all. The true Tea Party types are only interested in the financial health of the country. They want reduced debt, reduced deficits, and reduced taxes. The social issues aren't really issues of government to them. They're like Canadian conservatives in that regard.
    Too funny! You don't the districts these Tea Partiers represent.

    They are only worried about being reelected.
    Most are from republican gerrymandered districts and if they don't fight healthcare a different republican will be elected to represent their district.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  8. #178
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    If its shut down, how are they paying people to block off parks?
    That's deemed "essential", apparently.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #179
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,953

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    That's deemed "essential", apparently. ..
    It is essential security.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  10. #180
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,042

    Re: House Republicans seek probe of D.C. monument closures

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    It is essential security.
    There's no security when it IS open. See, this is why a probe is needed. Someone is either incompetent or abusive.

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •