Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Veterans Affairs accused of 'double-speaking' on impact of budget impasse | Fox News

    I can say my trip to the VA today was complete, no one was missing, no staff were off, and no one said they planned
    to miss a minute of service. They called any cries of the VA closing misguided since they are funded seperate from
    the US Budget and do not require a continuing resolution to receive funding - bunch of obama freekin LIES.

  2. #2
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Veterans Affairs accused of 'double-speaking' on impact of budget impasse | Fox News

    I can say my trip to the VA today was complete, no one was missing, no staff were off, and no one said they planned
    to miss a minute of service. They called any cries of the VA closing misguided since they are funded seperate from
    the US Budget and do not require a continuing resolution to receive funding - bunch of obama freekin LIES.
    The only lie I see is your claim that Obama said the VA would be closed
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #3
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The only lie I see is your claim that Obama said the VA would be closed
    Finny, somehow that's been the claim if all the Obama sockpuppets around here. Where do you suppose they got that impression, or are you calling them all a bunch of liars?

  4. #4
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Finny, somehow that's been the claim if all the Obama sockpuppets around here. Where do you suppose they got that impression, or are you calling them all a bunch of liars?
    Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #5
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Link?
    Hmmm, I've been on these government shutdown threads for the last two days, some of them in 60+ pages. I know what I've seen and if I find any of your posts near where I find the sockpuppets calling republicans unpatriotic because now the vets won't have care you're a real ass, because that means you've seen them too.

    I'll look and edit them back in this post as I find them. Won't relieve you of having to answer that question you're currently avoiding.

  6. #6
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Hmmm, I've been on these government shutdown threads for the last two days, some of them in 60+ pages. I know what I've seen and if I find any of your posts near where I find the sockpuppets calling republicans unpatriotic because now the vets won't have care you're a real ass, because that means you've seen them too.

    I'll look and edit them back in this post as I find them. Won't relieve you of having to answer that question you're currently avoiding.
    IOW, you can't post any links of Obama, or anyone else, claiming that the VA would be shut down.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #7
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    IOW, you can't post any links of Obama, or anyone else, claiming that the VA would be shut down.
    That wasn't what you asked for, here's an example of what you did ask for:

    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    Do you support not paying our troops who are putting their life on the line? Do you support not paying VA benifits to those who need them? The fight is lost and the right neds to move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    Republicans love the vets so much they are kicking 170,000n off food stamps! While those pose for photo's with vets. That all you need to know about those terrorist.

    Once again, I've seen the claim by various sockpuppets here a number of times, still searching some rather long threads.
    Last edited by clownboy; 10-03-13 at 10:10 PM.

  8. #8
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    That wasn't what you asked for, here's an example of what you did ask for:






    Once again, I've seen the claim by various sockpuppets here a number of times, still searching some rather long threads.
    Wrong

    1) The OP claims that Obama said that the VA would be closed. Still don't see any links to support the OP's lie

    2) The posts you quoted do not say that the VA would be closed. What the first does refer to is that the VA would be ham strung in it's efforts to process applications for disability, which is true. The 2nd quote refers to the repubs effort to cut food stamps which many vets receive

    IOW, your post was a complete fail

    Again, please post a quote where Obama, or anyone else, claims that the shutdown would cause the VA to shut down
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    If you can't bother to read my post or link don't say I said something I did not. You look really ignorant doing that. I said the VA officials at the top) are caught lying and the article notes O'loser humans claims in cuts to veterans which would be on him since the house has approved of funding veteran programs. Please top quoting me since you clearly just want to defend the losing dictator at all cost and can't even quote me correctly.


    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Wrong

    1) The OP claims that Obama said that the VA would be closed. Still don't see any links to support the OP's lie

    2) The posts you quoted do not say that the VA would be closed. What the first does refer to is that the VA would be ham strung in it's efforts to process applications for disability, which is true. The 2nd quote refers to the repubs effort to cut food stamps which many vets receive

    IOW, your post was a complete fail

    Again, please post a quote where Obama, or anyone else, claims that the shutdown would cause the VA to shut down

  10. #10
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: VA Official Lie to Promote bama

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The only lie I see is your claim that Obama said the VA would be closed
    It's in the link:
    "I also want to be very clear about what would change," Obama said. "Vital services that seniors and veterans, women and children, businesses and our economy depend on would be hamstrung. ... Veterans who've sacrificed for their country will find their support centers unstaffed."
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •