Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #71
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    1.)I think that a lot of people do support equal rights for gays, but that doesn't mean they have to accept homosexuality as "normal" either.
    2.)It's completely subjective.
    3.)To those who have no attraction to the same sex, it is an abnormality to them.
    4.)There are no FACTS when it comes to how people think about these issues, only opinions.
    5.) Your opinions are no more based in fact than anyone else's.
    1.) 100% correct, they are free to have any misconception they want
    2,) no its not actually, in general it is but when we talk about specifics its not.
    numerically? like ratio based? yes it is not normal just like being lefthanded and redheads
    orientation wise, its totally normal
    3.) based on opinion and nothing else. Im straight i dont see it as abnormal at all
    4.) true and false there are SOME facts but theres no BLANKET fact
    5,) this is 100% true if we are in fact discussing my OPINIONS, some things i said are not my opinion, youd have to be more specific
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #72
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes it makes me proud that you dont view me that way, its very reassuring actually coming from you. Its lets me know im doing it rate, keeping good with facts, reality, honesty and keeping objective.

    thank you, if your views stay the same as they are now i hope your opinion never changes of me
    The feeling is mutual.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  3. #73
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I think that a lot of people do support equal rights for gays, but that doesn't mean they have to accept homosexuality as "normal" either. It's completely subjective. To those who have no attraction to the same sex, it is an abnormality to them. There are no FACTS when it comes to how people think about these issues, only opinions. Your opinions are no more based in fact than anyone else's.
    I think a lot of people are for equal rights, leave off the "for" part of it. Once someone says they are for "equal rights for group A", then they are not actually for equal rights, they are for group A's rights only, not equality for all.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    I think a lot of people are for equal rights, leave off the "for" part of it. Once someone says they are for "equal rights for group A", then they are not actually for equal rights, they are for group A's rights only, not equality for all.
    Well, I'm of the opinion that anyone should be able to marry whomever they choose, as long as all parties are of consenting age. Otherwise, this really isn't a FREE country IMO.

  5. #75
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Well he raised her, she learned that attitude somewhere.
    There many more things that factor into who a person someone becomes then just their parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    There many more things that factor into who a person someone becomes then just their parents.
    Sorry, thats one of them things that are learned at home. Not from your friends, boy/girlfriends. Dislike of the homosexual lifestyle and agenda starts early for most people.

  7. #77
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    And what are the evidence and facts that it is NOT a mental illness?

    This is about a liberal agenda and a sexual revolution, nothing more. It's about people promoting sin because they like it, nothing more.
    He's not a Liberal, and I'm not even sure if he's comfortable with SSM. He was commenting on what you just did in this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  8. #78
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Sorry, thats one of them things that are learned at home. Not from your friends, boy/girlfriends. Dislike of the homosexual lifestyle and agenda starts early for most people.
    I disagree. I think who you surround yourself with as far as friends plays a bit part. Just my opinion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  9. #79
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    He's not a Liberal, and I'm not even sure if he's comfortable with SSM. He was commenting on what you just did in this post.
    Boy I'm glad I didn't say he was a liberal then!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #80
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Boy I'm glad I didn't say he was a liberal then!
    I know, but how can he not be a liberal, or part of the "sexual revolution" and promote sin? Your turn to show proof. Prove homosexuality is a mental illness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •