Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #261
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)Thats tragic. Lets hope that daughter never disappoints him
    2.) especially if she doesnt embrace his homosexuality.
    3.)Cuz...booooyah...right to the curb. THATS how you teach them...
    1.) she could disappoint me all she wants, like the bigoted mom i wouldn't disown her lol thats just the lie you post and we laugh at
    2.) not homosexual, nice deflection though and ANOTHER statement that expose you. How many is that now? 3-4 statments that tell us all we need to know about how you truly feel
    3.) another lie, i can almost feel you punching your keyboard its cracking me up
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #262
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,704

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) she could disappoint me all she wants, like the bigoted mom i wouldn't disown her lol thats just the lie you post and we laugh at
    2.) not homosexual, nice deflection though and ANOTHER statement that expose you. How many is that now? 3-4 statments that tell us all we need to know about how you truly feel
    3.) another lie, i can almost feel you punching your keyboard its cracking me up
    Not like the bigoted mom...like that awesome grandpa. That girl of yours ever disdagrees with you about homosexuality...well...you just got to kick her to the curb right? **** that intolerance...right? You would do that, right?

  3. #263
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)Love the child.
    2.)MODEL tolerance...even when it is something you disagree with.
    3.) Sure...take in the child but encourage the mother to embrace the child...to learn to accept the child even if she never changes her mind about homosexuality.
    4.)Model love.
    5.)You act like this is a difficult question.
    6.)That you have to even ask is pathetic.
    1.) WHAT child its and adult, and nobody STOPPED loving anybody, see how dishonesty our posts are.
    2.) that dad did, and i would, he told her the door is open
    3.) weird thats what i said too but somehow im different, nothing like exposing you your own posts
    4.) thats what is getting down by taking in the child
    5.) nope, a couple posters just pointed out the fact you never answered while you posted lies and judged everybody
    6.) hehe you are so desperate to try and make stuff up, nobody buys it

    so tell me why is what i said i woudl do sooooooo different and evil, i cant wait to read and laugh at this lie and bs
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #264
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,704

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) WHAT child its and adult, and nobody STOPPED loving anybody, see how dishonesty our posts are.
    2.) that dad did, and i would, he told her the door is open
    3.) weird thats what i said too but somehow im different, nothing like exposing you your own posts
    4.) thats what is getting down by taking in the child
    5.) nope, a couple posters just pointed out the fact you never answered while you posted lies and judged everybody
    6.) hehe you are so desperate to try and make stuff up, nobody buys it

    so tell me why is what i said i woudl do sooooooo different and evil, i cant wait to read and laugh at this lie and bs
    Desperate...nope...just speaking truth. Grandpa disowns daughter...cuz...abandoning your child is how you teach love and tolerance, right? And you cheered him like you got new pom poms. WTG Grandpa! Show that little intolerant bitch!

    Pathetic.

  5. #265
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)Nah...but let her disagree with homosexuality...and **** her...right?
    2.)You dont got time for that kinda crap.
    3.)You would disown her in a New York minute...right?
    4.)Ever?
    5.)Bull****.
    6.)Thats why your argument is so embarrassingly sad.
    7.)And if I am wrong...
    8.) if you actually ever WOULD? Holy ****...
    1.) no she can "disagree" with it all she wants but she knows better
    2.) no you are just ranting, your anger and emotion is cracking me up it further exposes your failed posts
    3.) nope, and theres no facts to supprt this lie just your desperation
    4.) ever? yes its possible once she becomes an ADULT i could, what if she becomes the second hitler then yes as an adult id disown her
    5.) yep thats exactly why all your posts are failing and muiltple poster pointed that out
    6.) what argument? i haven made any, i said what i would factually do, and i pointed out your factual lies, there was no argument. Wow you like to make a slot up dont you
    7.) you are factually wrong
    8.) would what, destroy your posts, already done, your posts arent even making sense anymore you are so over come with anger and emotion, man this is hilarious
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #266
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Not like the bigoted mom
    2.)...like that awesome grandpa.
    3.) That girl of yours ever disagrees with you about homosexuality...
    4.) well...you just got to kick her to the curb right?
    5.) **** that intolerance...right?
    6.) You would do that, right?
    1.) yes the ADULT mom is factually a bigot and she is criminal and a failed parent
    2.) from the story we have yep he is awesome
    3.) she is free to do so but she wont, she isnt bigoted and she doesnt support discrimination
    4.) you said this in your last rant, it ws factually wrong than ans it still is. Are you getting that angry you cant even remember what you are typing? THATS FUNNY
    5.) nope
    6.) nope she is frr to "disagree" with it

    i wish i could see the melt down you are having right now, its still funny reading it but i wish i could see it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #267
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)Desperate...nope...just speaking truth.
    2.) Grandpa disowns daughter...
    3.)cuz...abandoning your child is how you teach love and tolerance, right?
    4.)And you cheered him like you got new pom poms.
    5.)WTG Grandpa!
    6.) Show that little intolerant bitch!

    Pathetic.
    1.) but you havent, facts have proven you wrong
    2.) you mean the adult mother he said that could come back when she is ready
    3.) in this case yes it COULD teach that adult how to properly act
    4.) im stil cheering him and will be tomorrow, in fact after reading your posts and some of the very telling statement it makes me cheer him more
    5.) yep he is awesome, i wish i could send him money to help support that abandon child, i feel bad for the abuse that criminal put him through
    6.) he did a great job, hopefully she learns how stupid she is and she reachs out to the olive branch he offered her and she gets her lifr together with the help he offered. Well if she doesnt go to jail for child abuse
    7.) yes that mother most certainly is a pathetic, bigoted criminal
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #268
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    AWESOME you actually took the bait, i cant belief you took the bait to totally own yourself

    1.) false one can practice many forms of behavior and still be heterosexual it has ZERO impacr and is meaningless to orentation
    2.) false especially the way you word it, im guess you mean a specific biological behavior which again has no impact to orientation either way
    3.) see above, facts defeat you again

    not only are your points complete failures but biological behavior and orientation has nothing to do with mental illness, thank you for solidly proving in depth that you are severely uneducated about this topic or are trying to push lies as truth

    doesnt really matter which one because either way the fact remains homosexual orientation is not a mental disorder and the best part is you closed tiht "by definition" the humor and ignorance in that statement is stunning because if you actually new the definition its EXACTLY what proves you wrong. science and medical groups also prove you wrong.

    so again we ask, do you have and facts that support the lie/ignorance you posted . . . . any . hell we'll take one . . .one fact that makes homosexual orientation a mental disorder.

    thanks for trying and providing us with laughs though, as usual facts destroy your failed post
    You should look up the definitions.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #269
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    That's a steamy pile of ignorance.
    No, that is truth.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #270
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    It has already been proven beyond question that homosexuality is not a mental illness or a disorder. You don't even know what constitutes a disorder, so you are not qualified to even make this determination. For example, natural biological behavior has zero to do with whether something is a mental disorder or not, especially since anything that occurs in nature, biologically, is a natural biological behavior. Therefore, your comments above are not only irrelevant, but they are laughingly ignorant.
    Oh do show that proof, others here disagree with you, even though they also say I don't have proof. Do show us the PROOF that it is NOT a mental disorder, this will be interesting.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •