Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #251
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Yes, Gina...he is. What is amazing is you cant see it in your own words. He isnt abandoning her...he is just giving her a taste of her own medicine. You know...abandoning her.

    Where this any other issue other than teh geyz, I highly doubt you and other here would have him up for father of the year award.

    You, like others, would abandon your child rather than model love and compassion. Wonderful. ****ing amazing.
    another VERY telling statement, please keep this up

    what child you mean the failed adult who is welcome back as long as she gets her **** together

    and yes it is ****ing amazing how great the dad is to scoop up the abandon minor and put his daughter in her place, luckily because of him the kid isnt homeless. I hope he presses charges on the daughter, she factual abused and neglected her son. she is a criminal.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #252
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    this type of dishonesty is what made us laugh
    theres nothing exact about it, to even say that exposes how severely dishonest you are
    Its laughable that you pretend it isnt the same thing. He isnt disowning her...he is just...you know...disowning her. Its embarrassingly sad that you think parents model love and acceptance by disowning them. Then again...when its your cause involved...**** them...right?

    I pray you never have children.

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I pray you never have children.
    He has a daughter if I'm not mistaken.

  4. #254
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)Its laughable you think you 'destroy' anyone.
    2.) You cant see beyond your 'cause'.
    3.)More than laughable, its pathetic that you still maintain it is acceptable for a parent...
    4.)ANY parent to disown their child, ESPECIALLY in the name of tolerant intolerance.
    5.)Pathetic. Just...embarrassingly sad.
    1,) i dont think its simple a fact, your lies have been exposed by multiple posters now
    2.) have no cause besides equal rights
    3.) you keep saying this lie and we laughed at it before and it will get laughed at again
    4.) good thing that factually didnt happen
    5.) yes your lies and post our thats why multiple posters laughed at them

    when you gonna tell us what you would do
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #255
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another VERY telling statement, please keep this up

    what child you mean the failed adult who is welcome back as long as she gets her **** together

    and yes it is ****ing amazing how great the dad is to scoop up the abandon minor and put his daughter in her place, luckily because of him the kid isnt homeless. I hope he presses charges on the daughter, she factual abused and neglected her son. she is a criminal.
    That is an absolute fact. If this were ANY other issue, do you think you would be lining up to applaud this father? Kid hits someone, so he hits the kid. THAT showed her! Kid breaks something so he shows her by breaking something. No...its because of the fact she disowned a gay child that you think Grandpa is father of the year. You actually endorse abandoning and disowning a child...for ANYTHING. That speaks volumes about you.

  6. #256
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    He has a daughter if I'm not mistaken.
    Thats tragic. Lets hope that daughter never disappoints him, especially if she doesnt embrace his homosexuality. Cuz...booooyah...right to the curb. THATS how you teach them...

  7. #257
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    He has a daughter if I'm not mistaken.
    sure do and shell never be disowned for her sexual orientation nor will i become a criminal based on bigotry like this failed mother
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #258
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1,) i dont think its simple a fact, your lies have been exposed by multiple posters now
    2.) have no cause besides equal rights
    3.) you keep saying this lie and we laughed at it before and it will get laughed at again
    4.) good thing that factually didnt happen
    5.) yes your lies and post our thats why multiple posters laughed at them

    when you gonna tell us what you would do
    Love the child. MODEL tolerance...even when it is something you disagree with. Sure...take in the child but encourage the mother to embrace the child...to learn to accept the child even if she never changes her mind about homosexuality. Model love. You act like this is a difficult question.

    That you have to even ask is pathetic.

  9. #259
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)That is an absolute fact. If this were ANY other issue, do you think you would be lining up to applaud this father?
    2.) Kid hits someone, so he hits the kid. THAT showed her! Kid breaks something so he shows her by breaking something.
    3.) No...its because of the fact she disowned a gay child that you think Grandpa is father of the year.
    4.)You actually endorse abandoning and disowning a child...for ANYTHING. That speaks volumes about you.
    1.) nope just a made up lie that you have no facts to support, another reason this fallacy got mocked
    2.) what kid, its an adult something you conveniently keep dodging because it shows how failed your comparrasions are lol
    3.) he is a hero for saving a child from being homeless yep
    4.) here you go repeating the lie we all made fun of again, hold on let me check . . . . . .
    yep its still a lie

    so you gonna tell us what you would do if you were the grandfather
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #260
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    sure do and shell never be disowned for her sexual orientation nor will i become a criminal based on bigotry like this failed mother
    Nah...but let her disagree with homosexuality...and **** her...right? You dont got time for that kinda crap. You would disown her in a New York minute...right? Ever?

    Bull****. Thats why your argument is so embarrassingly sad. And if I am wrong...if you actually ever WOULD? Holy ****...

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •