Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #241
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)You keep projecting. It's amusing to watch

    2.)It's not equality if other sexually perverted groups are excluded. Equality means = everything/everyone is equal. Polygamists. Group Marriage. Transgendered freaks. Muslim pedophiles. Beastiality. If gays are born that way than so are pedophiles and bestiality types. All freaks are born that way, so in the interest of tolerance and equality we should coddle them and let them do whatever they want. Whatever sick fetish/perversion is out there can get married. The tradition and institution means nothing. Now has no purpose. That's true equality.

    3.) Marriage was created to bring the opposite sexes together.
    4.) Not the same sexes and other perverted types together.
    5.) No other sexual act can create new life, except for heterosexual sex. It's a biological fact. It's the Natural Order of all species.
    6.)The institution and tradition of marriage was created because of this natural order of life.
    7.) Noah didn't bring 2 male cows into the ark.
    8.) There is no doubt in my mind, if given the opportunity, you would take a child away from his parents if those parents taught that child that homosexuality as a lifestyle was immoral and deviant (which it is)
    9.) Your perception of tolerance only goes one way. It's obvious.
    10.) Why should I be tolerant of gays if they aren't tolerant of Christianity
    11.) or in a secular belief that Marriage has specific biological, social and economic purposes and should be left alone?
    12.) I don't have anything personal against gays..
    13.)If they want to have parades and ram their penises into feces filled holes infested with bacteria in the privacy of their homes, than more power to them.
    14.)Giving gays the special right to change the institution, definition and tradition of marriage however is pointless politically correct coddling. It's completely unnecessary. Gays control Pop Culture though, so they've brainwashed everyone into thinking homosexuality is trendy and cool.
    SWEET YOUR BACK!

    projecting? well add that no the long list of words you factually dont understand. Unlike you i can back up anything i claim to be with facts

    2.) laws, facts, rights and court cases and precedence prove you factually wrong. You opinion fails and gets destroyed again

    3.) based on what fact and what does this OPINION have to do with legal marriage? oh thats right nothing
    4.) more opinion based on zero facts
    5.) factually meaningless to legal marriage
    6.) see #3
    7.) theres no factual proof he bought anything anywhere
    8.) factually wrong but please continue to desperately try and sell this lie its one of the funniest lie you say.
    9.) false as proven by my want for equal rights
    10.) many gays are Christians, fail, im Christian lol
    11.) that has nothing to do with legal marriage
    12.) this is another lie, not wanting them to have equal rights is bigoted and personal
    13.) Awesome i love when your overcome by emotions and post these types of melt downs they are funny
    14.) nobody is giving them special rights, see #2 this lie as already been debunked

    wow destroying all these lies and nonsense was really easy, usually your posts are a little better. Please dont stop posting we all love proving your posts wrong
    once again facts utterly destroy you and your lies

    as always if you disagree plesee post any facts for us that you think supports your posted lies, we'd love to red them . . .hell we'll take ONE fact that supports your lies . . ONE
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #242
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    So I went Googling, and according to Gawker, the org obtained the letter from "Chad," the disowned-for-being-gay son:

    Luke Montgomery of FCKH8 just emailed us to say the letter was sent in by Chad himself. He adds:
    "I'm trying to get the teen and his grandpa to come out publicly and do media interviews to spread the word. Right now they are scared and a bit intimidated with all the requests because it seems the kid is not out. I'll forward your contact info to them and work on getting them to speak out because it would be so good for the cause."

    Grandpa Writes Letter Disowning Daughter After She Disowns Gay Son

    So if granddad wrote the letter to his daughter, how did Chad get ahold of it and scan it into the computer? Did granddad actually give the letter to his daughter?

    And what, really, would be the point of an "open letter"?
    so they say the kid posted it?

    if true thats even more awesome! Good for him!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #243
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Natural biological behavior is that of heterosexual.
    Homosexual is the opposite of natural biological behavior.
    Therefore, it is a mental illness/disorder by definition.
    It has already been proven beyond question that homosexuality is not a mental illness or a disorder. You don't even know what constitutes a disorder, so you are not qualified to even make this determination. For example, natural biological behavior has zero to do with whether something is a mental disorder or not, especially since anything that occurs in nature, biologically, is a natural biological behavior. Therefore, your comments above are not only irrelevant, but they are laughingly ignorant.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #244
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,619

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    He isn't abandoning his child, Vance. She's an adult with a child of her own whom she is heartlessly kicking to the curb. He's giving her a taste of her own behavior.

    She said some horribly vicious things to him, the man's grandson. Like, "Bringing shame to the family". Possibly she said being gay is an "abomination" and that goes "against nature". I don't know how she used those terms, but they are quoted. Those are (as S and M has already said) very abusive words and so is telling him she disowns him. My reaction, were that my daughter, would be similar if she were to abuse her child, my grandchild (mind you this is a hypothetical). My tolerance does not extend to abusers.
    Yes, Gina...he is. What is amazing is you cant see it in your own words. He isnt abandoning her...he is just giving her a taste of her own medicine. You know...abandoning her.

    Where this any other issue other than teh geyz, I highly doubt you and other here would have him up for father of the year award.

    You, like others, would abandon your child rather than model love and compassion. Wonderful. ****ing amazing.

  5. #245
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,619

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    He seriously said that? Was it word for word?
    Its all perspective, isnt it? The father is employing the exact same tactic as the mother. Conditional love, and abandonment as just 'punishment'.

  6. #246
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,619

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well it could be i got it wrong, maybe he isnt defending the daughter but it seems like it
    maybe he just thinks the dad is equally as bad, i have no clue how but maybe he does

    like i said the only think that would make me judge the dad is if he himself released that letter to the public AND the names to go with it, that would be bad
    Like grandpappy used to say...why thats just horse****, son. You know it isnt a defense of the daughter. It is a comparison of tactics. One you embrace...the other you shower hatred upon. You KNOW better...but...well...you just cant help yourself, can you.

  7. #247
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,619

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    By your definition of parenting you would let your children run wile and undirected through the streets.
    Dont be stupid. There is a difference between disagreeing and even disapproving with a childs actions and behaviors and disowning them. Are YOU a parent? Are you HONESTLY going to sit there and state that you would EVER abandon your own children? Or that you find that an acceptable act?

    Pathetic.

  8. #248
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    1.)Like grandpappy used to say...why thats just horse****, son.
    2.)You know it isnt a defense of the daughter.
    3.)It is a comparison of tactics.
    4.)One you embrace...the other you shower hatred upon.
    5.) You KNOW better...but...well...you just cant help yourself, can you.
    1.) again your opinion is meaningless and you are factually wrong again
    2.) no i didnt know hence me saying i didnt know and need to ask you, guess you missed the obvious
    3.) tactics that are completely different
    4.) still trying to by this lie we made fun of huh? maybe somebody else will buy it but nobody honest and objective here does. facts prove you wrong again
    5.) nope i cant help myself destroying all your posts and proving you wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #249
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Its all perspective, isnt it? The father is employing the exact same tactic as the mother. Conditional love, and abandonment as just 'punishment'.
    this type of dishonesty is what made us laugh
    theres nothing exact about it, to even say that exposes how severely dishonest you are
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #250
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,619

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) again your opinion is meaningless and you are factually wrong again
    2.) no i didnt know hence me saying i didnt know and need to ask you, guess you missed the obvious
    3.) tactics that are completely different
    4.) still trying to by this lie we made fun of huh? maybe somebody else will buy it but nobody honest and objective here does. facts prove you wrong again
    5.) nope i cant help myself destroying all your posts and proving you wrong
    Its laughable you think you 'destroy' anyone. You cant see beyond your 'cause'. More than laughable, its pathetic that you still maintain it is acceptable for a parent...ANY parent to disown their child, ESPECIALLY in the name of tolerant intolerance.

    Pathetic. Just...embarrassingly sad.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •