Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #191
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Disapproval is one thing. Disappointment is one thing. But you embrace the act of abandonment...intolerance...of ones own child BECAUSE that child disowned her own. Thats just...pathetic. But then...all that matters to you is not family and unconditional love, but rather 'cause'. Embarrassing. Pathetic. Just...sad.
    More shying away from my questions with a side of sob story. Why should someone tolerate their grandchild being thrown on the streets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  2. #192
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:1

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    I was just kidding with you. I don't at all agree with the post that you quoted, regarding us all as being both gay and straight.
    LOL I think I get it now. She's saying we're all naturally bi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  3. #193
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    More shying away from my questions with a side of sob story. Why should someone tolerant their grandchild being thrown on the streets?
    Your answer to an intolerant act is for a father to abandon his child. No teaching of love, of compassion. No modelling of a better way. You gleefully cheer on a fathers act of intolerance...because of his child's act of intolerance. Thats pathetic.

  4. #194
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Your answer to an intolerant act is for a father to abandon his child. No teaching of love, of compassion. No modelling of a better way. You gleefully cheer on a fathers act of intolerance...because of his child's act of intolerance. Thats pathetic.
    There you go again calling his adult daughter a child. Again, why should her father tolerate her leaving his grandchild on the streets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  5. #195
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    I can't wait for my daughters to turn out to be disappointments so I can write a scathing letter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  6. #196
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post


    There you go again calling his adult daughter a child. Again, why should her father tolerate her leaving his grandchild on the streets?
    Does your child no longer stay your child when they reach a certain age? You are 19? You are always going to be your parents child. Get used to it skippy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #197
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Your answer to an intolerant act is for a father to abandon his child. No teaching of love, of compassion. No modelling of a better way. You gleefully cheer on a fathers act of intolerance...because of his child's act of intolerance. Thats pathetic.
    Maybe they talked it out and she was so intolerant that this was the last straw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I can't wait for my daughters to turn out to be disappointments so I can write a scathing letter!
    They'll just piss you off by sleeping with dudes like me.

    To most girls, I'm the ultimate revenge on your parents.

  9. #199
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Does your child no longer stay your child when they reach a certain age? You are 19? You are always going to be your parents child. Get used to it skippy...
    At that point they're not a child anymore. They are still your son or daughter. I'm emphasizing the difference between leaving a child on the streets, and symbolically disowning an adult who has their own place to live because he was attempting to equate the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  10. #200
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:1

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    What does she mean by that?
    What's confusing is how the so-called "gay" and "straight" crowd are attracted to individuals based on microscopic chromosomal information.

    Moi, I'm usually attracted/unattracted to someone based on what I can see and touch.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •