Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #11
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    1.)I understand the expectation of his daughter having a husband because he is older and that's the way things were. (Of course there's some exceptions.)
    2.) I was blown away when I saw this commercial.
    3.)I actually thought it was a movie trailer at first.
    1.) yeah i get that plays some role too but with him its ok cause he quickly got over based on her happiness this si exactly what is supposed to happen.
    2.) me too
    3.) lol yeah it kinda does have that vibe
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #12
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yeah i get that plays some role too but with him its ok cause he quickly got over based on her happiness this si exactly what is supposed to happen.
    2.) me too
    3.) lol yeah it kinda does have that vibe
    Yes, and these sorts of commercials along with public opinion, and instances like the OP will cause people with apprehensions to love their children no matter how they were born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  3. #13
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    Yes, and these sorts of commercials along with public opinion, and instances like the OP will cause people with apprehensions to love their children no matter how they were born.
    i agree they do help but its sad that common sense and morals dont already do this
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #14
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    i agree they do help but its sad that common sense and morals dont already do this
    That's what gets me. I can empathize with most ideals, but this is one of the few I can't. Especially when that irrational hatred bleeds into someone's relationship with their family. You would think, at the very least, family would be an exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  5. #15
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    That's what gets me. I can empathize with most ideals, but this is one of the few I can't. Especially when that irrational hatred bleeds into someone's relationship with their family. You would think, at the very least, family would be an exception.
    agreed and sometimes it is
    theres been celebs and politicians bashing gays and then we find out they are gay themselves or have a gay child/sibling.

    just weird
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #16
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    agreed and sometimes it is
    theres been celebs and politicians bashing gays and then we find out they are gay themselves or have a gay child/sibling.

    just weird
    Did you hear about the guy who ran a conversion therapy ministry that came out as gay and apologized for the whole thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  7. #17
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    Did you hear about the guy who ran a conversion therapy ministry that came out as gay and apologized for the whole thing?
    ive heard of things like that and its pathetic

    im glad those saditic mental torture facilities are being outlawed and shut down, at least in the way they are deemed non medical/scientific. Its awesome
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #18
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    When they speak of homosexuality being unnatural, how unnatural is it for a mother to do something so heinous to their kid? This is what i find duplicitous about comments on this forum like "having a hard time coping" if their kid was gay, and elsewhere pretending to be so accepting. Yeah, what victims these parents are

    If you remove homophobia and selfish obsessions to have (biological) grandkids, it really should be way down the list of concerns. Unwanted pregnancy and health, school, and legal troubles come to mind as actual problems, yet these same parents will often tolerate unlimited ****ups by their kids in those areas.

  9. #19
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    When they speak of homosexuality being unnatural, how unnatural is it for a mother to do something so heinous to their kid? This is what i find duplicitous about comments on this forum like "having a hard time coping" if their kid was gay, and elsewhere pretending to be so accepting. Yeah, what victims these parents are

    If you remove homophobia and selfish obsessions to have (biological) grandkids, it really should be way down the list of concerns. Unwanted pregnancy and health, school, and legal troubles come to mind as actual problems, yet these same parents will often tolerate unlimited ****ups by their kids in those areas.
    yep endless hypocrisy
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    what is? the letter?
    possibly like i said in my op but that wouldnt change the way i feel about it
    yes the letter, when this subject is quite for a while, something insignificant is always brought back up hence the expression "drama queen"

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •