Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #161
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)These same people would take away your child if you taught them that homosexual sex is immoral

    2.)They are the exact opposite of tolerant
    1.) nobody here condones this, but please continue to post more fantasies, can you post any prove of this fallacy?
    2.) since 1 is factually false that makes 2 fail also

    facts prove your post wrong again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nobody here condones this, but please continue to post more fantasies, can you post any prove of this fallacy?
    2.) since 1 is factually false that makes 2 fail also

    facts prove your post wrong again
    Condones it yet

    If you had the power and the opportunity I have no doubt you would do it

    Look at how the IRS and NSA are abused by progs. It's going to happen and probably soon.

  3. #163
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,721

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post


    Apparently you're sticking with your failed comparison. Why are you calling her adult mother a child?
    If was in her grandfathers shoes I would have done the same thing. It is wrong to send your own child on the streets, and there's no two ways around that.
    No one is suggesting what SHE did was right. Ironically, YOU cheer at the grandfather disowning the daughter...for disowning the child.

    Tragic.

    And YOU would disown your child...over...ANYTHING. I only pray you never have one to execute that 'right' once they disappoint you.

  4. #164
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No one is suggesting what SHE did was right. Ironically, YOU cheer at the grandfather disowning the daughter...for disowning the child.

    Tragic.

    And YOU would disown your child...over...ANYTHING. I only pray you never have one to execute that 'right' once they disappoint you.
    You aren't being very consistent. In your last post I was cheering the daughters actions apparently? LOL at the bolded part. Is your goal to discuss the topic, or make assumptions about people? Chances are my child wouldn't be a bigot. Especially not in today's society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  5. #165
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,721

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    You aren't being very consistent. In your last post I was cheering the daughters actions apparently? LOL at the bolded part. Is your goal to discuss the topic, or make assumptions about people? Chances are my child wouldn't be a bigot. Especially not in today's society.
    You yourself stated you would do the same thing as the grandfather. Thats tragic. Its pathetic. Its...sad.

    Chances are your 'child' would not be a bigot. But if he was...**** him...

    Sad....

  6. #166
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I've long wondered if there is actually a gene that predisposes people towards the blind acceptance of dogma. What, with the way so many individuals accept whatever idiotic crap they have been taught without any questioning at all, I have come to wonder if there is some sort of genetic link. My current working theory has to do with some sort of socializing mechanism being involved.
    There's definitely a genetic component to spirituality, but that gets manifested by upbringing, and even then many clearly break out of their bigoted views. No one is born a homophobe despite what some here like to think. Kids are often remarkably tolerant.

  7. #167
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You yourself stated you would do the same thing as the grandfather. Thats tragic. Its pathetic. Its...sad.

    Chances are your 'child' would not be a bigot. But if he was...**** him...

    Sad....
    As much as I'm enjoying your sob story, I have to ask. What is so sad about this man showing disapproval to an adult? You realize him disowning her is more symbolic than anything since it doesn't have any real effects on her. You're damn right I would disapprove if my adult son/daughter left my grandchild out on the streets to twist in the wind. There's a difference between and your ASSumption that I would disown my kid over anything. Sorry, but your attempt at equalizing the two fails again.
    Last edited by sbrettt; 10-04-13 at 07:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  8. #168
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)Condones it yet
    2.)If you had the power and the opportunity I have no doubt you would do it
    3.)Look at how the IRS and NSA are abused by progs. It's going to happen and probably soon.
    1.) os so you are trying to back pedal huh, good move since you know you are factually wrong, too funny. nobody supports that sorry but you are free to constitute posting that lie
    2.) of course because you dont use logic, truth or facts to come up with your fallacy assumptions, this just proves how little you know and continues our entertainment of the hyperbole you post
    3.) meaningless to the discussion, the conspiracy forum is else where, thanks for thr laugh though
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) os so you are trying to back pedal huh, good move since you know you are factually wrong, too funny. nobody supports that sorry but you are free to constitute posting that lie
    2.) of course because you dont use logic, truth or facts to come up with your fallacy assumptions, this just proves how little you know and continues our entertainment of the hyperbole you post
    3.) meaningless to the discussion, the conspiracy forum is else where, thanks for thr laugh though
    Not trying to back pedal at all

    I have no doubt in my mind, if given the chance, you would take children away from parents who taught their children that homosexual sex and that lifestyle is immoral

    The Government is already trampling the religious rights of Americans now. It's only a matter of time.

    SSM is not a moral issue. It is a political issue. The Left is turning people that engage in perversions victims who have special rights.

  10. #170
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)Not trying to back pedal at all
    2.)I have no doubt in my mind, if given the chance, you would take children away from parents who taught their children that homosexual sex and that lifestyle is immoral
    3.)The Government is already trampling the religious rights of Americans now. It's only a matter of time.
    4.) SSM is not a moral issue.
    5.) It is a political issue.
    7.) The Left is turning people that engage in perversions victims who have special rights.
    1.) but your post factually did
    2.) yes we have been over this, this type of posted lie and illogical thinking is exactly what makes your posts fail. you say you see all my posts but you must not read them very well. you are allowed to teach your kid what ever you want and i challenge you to find one post by me that even hints i feel differently lol please try because it will be even more funny.
    3.) reality and facts disagree with your opinion
    4.) 100% right it has nothing to do with morals
    5.) 100% correct equal right is always a political issue
    6.) see another failure? the left? sorry fact is million of righties believe in equal rights also, sorry you fail again. and its factual not perversion or special rights has laws and court cases already prove.

    do you ever make a post that doesnt get completely owned by facts and reality, you are so much fun

    oh yeah dont forget we will be waiting for your prove that i want to take away the right for parents to teach their kids what they want
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •