Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    oh look a bigoted gay basher propaganda post right on time, always complains about equal rights threads but always posts in them, hmmmmm interesting

    please enlighten us
    post the facts that makes sexual orientation a fetish
    post the facts that make it not an equal rights issue

    we cant wait to read this entertainment

    alright who wants to take bets his nexy post wont have any facts in it supporting his lies, he'll dodge the questions above and will start postingmore lies and failed insults. . .anybody?
    Oh noes the Gay Thumper called me a bigoted gay basher. Please don't hurt my feelings or something.

    Are you also claiming there is a gay gene?

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    LOL no. People are born that way. That's why conversion therapy is a failure. Just ask Exodus International.
    They are not born that way.

    ID Twin studies have confirmed this. Your brain is like an operating system. There is no program or application that makes people gay. Being gay is not "working as intended" as far as sexuality goes. It's an abnormality. A virus. Bad code.

  2. #122
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Awesome. Grandpa teaches a valuable lesson to daughter about disowning a gay son by disowning her. Good thing he isnt a judgmental prick...
    He gave her a taste of her own medicine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  3. #123
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    55,111

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    He gave her a taste of her own medicine.
    Because that is how you model love and acceptance....

    FM

  4. #124
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Because that is how you model love and acceptance....

    FM
    LOL Why should he accept her not accepting his grandson?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  5. #125
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    55,111

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    LOL Why should he accept her not accepting his grandson?
    Is that ALL you know? Good lord. Thats...pathetic.

  6. #126
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,416

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    Okay, I need a tissue....or a whole box.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  7. #127
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,605

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And obviously...the same goes for you as well. because the best way to teach and educate people, especially people you profess to 'love' is to disown them.

    I hope your family didnt disown you.
    weird did you not read the letter, he left the door open for her to come back, shes an adult she'll be ok, unlike how she treated her daughter
    also if you read this thread i posted what i would do

    here it is

    "he left the door open for her to wise up but i wouldnt leave it at that and i would have told her that stuff in person
    id offer her professional help to deal with her bigotry and hatred and to do family therapy with her
    id also give he a time limit to get her act together before i pressed charges against her and fought for custody of my grandchild."

    i also said if HE leaked this to the public with names thats wrong but it doesnt look like he did, try to keep up

    lastly i dont have to worry about getting disowned as im an adult like this girl, i would never display this type of mental retardation and bigotry and if i did i deserve disowned and its my own fault

    thanks for your concern though
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  8. #128
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,605

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Okay, I need a tissue....or a whole box.
    seriosly right, it touched me too its an awesome video
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #129
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Oh noes the Gay Thumper called me a bigoted gay basher. Please don't hurt my feelings or something.

    Are you also claiming there is a gay gene?



    They are not born that way.

    ID Twin studies have confirmed this. Your brain is like an operating system. There is no program or application that makes people gay. Being gay is not "working as intended" as far as sexuality goes. It's an abnormality. A virus. Bad code.
    LOL our brains are a lot more complex than an operating system. Oh, and congratulations on debunking yourself. The twin studies go against your point of view. Gay Myths: 2 Bits Of Misinformation Debunked
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  10. #130
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,605

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)Oh noes the Gay Thumper called me a bigoted gay basher. Please don't hurt my feelings or something.

    Are you also claiming there is a gay gene?
    BOOM! nailed it, i knew you would dodge them and deflect

    1.) no i didnt i said thats what your post was and it factually is
    2.) nope never have there no facts to say sexual orientation is genetic or not


    let us know when you can man up and answer the questions you dodged
    as usual facts destroy your posts

    please enlighten us
    post the facts that makes sexual orientation a fetish
    post the facts that make it not an equal rights issue
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •