Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #101
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    Well then I would say J used it correctly if you agree with Google's definition, but that's just my opinion.
    Nope, I haven't been deceitful. He is wrong as usual on that note.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  2. #102
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Nope, I haven't been deceitful. He is wrong as usual on that note.
    At the very least you have been confused. You haven't proven homosexuality is a mental illness, yet you say you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    HERO: dad




    LOSER: heart-less B-word of a daughter
    I agree.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  4. #104
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    Well then I would say J used it correctly if you agree with Google's definition, but that's just my opinion.
    you are correct
    theres only two choices

    he is dishonest or so severely uneducated on this topic that he doesnt understand the fact he is wrong.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #105
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you are correct
    theres only two choices

    he is dishonest or so severely uneducated on this topic that he doesnt understand the fact he is wrong.
    I'm going with confused about what proof actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  6. #106
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Nope, I haven't been deceitful. He is wrong as usual on that note.
    really, more dishonesty, why dont you post your proof?

    after that quote exactly what i said that is "deceitful" you should probably look that word up too, its another you don't understand.
    also since you claim im wrong as usual post an factual example of that to from this thread we'd love to read it.

    the lies in your posts are stacking up quick against you, please defend the old and new lies in the post above.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #107
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    I'm going with confused about what proof actually is.
    i admit, i could be wrong, he very well could be so uninformed and uneducated about this topic that he simply lacks the mental capacity on this issue to understand he is factually wrong and that he provided zero proof.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #108
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    really, more dishonesty, why dont you post your proof?

    after that quote exactly what i said that is "deceitful" you should probably look that word up too, its another you don't understand.
    also since you claim im wrong as usual post an factual example of that to from this thread we'd love to read it.

    the lies in your posts are stacking up quick against you, please defend the old and new lies in the post above.
    Can't defend lies that don't exist.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #109
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Can't defend lies that don't exist.
    you really thought this was going to work? this is why many people think you are a kid
    then defend what you think is the truth lol

    defend your claim with facts that homosexual orientation is a mental illness
    defend your claim with facts and quotes/links that i was deceitful
    defend your claim with facts/quotes that im wrong as usual

    we will be waiting

    again any takers on bets that he dodges these questions, runs from them and deflects?

    weird the rest of us can prove out statements we call facts and prove we didnt lie but you can not, i wonder why that is?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #110
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you really thought this was going to work? this is why many people think you are a kid
    then defend what you think is the truth lol

    defend your claim with facts that homosexual orientation is a mental illness
    defend your claim with facts and quotes/links that i was deceitful
    defend your claim with facts/quotes that im wrong as usual

    we will be waiting

    again any takers on bets that he dodges these questions, runs from them and deflects?

    weird the rest of us can prove out statements we call facts and prove we didnt lie but you can not, i wonder why that is?
    Natural biological behavior is that of heterosexual.
    Homosexual is the opposite of natural biological behavior.
    Therefore, it is a mental illness/disorder by definition.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •