Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 303

Thread: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her ... [W:190:159]

  1. #91
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Already did, read back through the posts.
    Before I do that, did you state facts, and maybe even provide a link to a peer reviewed study?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  2. #92
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    1.)Didn't post a lie, and I did provide proof,
    3.) wasn't accepted by people who can't seem to get past their brainwashed pro-gay minds.
    1.) i didnt
    2.) you didnt and muiltple people pointed that fact out
    3.) because it was your illogical, unsupportable, uneducated opinion based on ZERO facts and it was proven wrong. Hell it didnt even make any educated sense at all.

    thank you for proving me right again about the lies and dishoensty you post,
    now if you will


    please post this factual proof for us we would love to read it, post that factual proof that makes homosexual orientation a mental illness

    who wants to bet he dodges the question and deflects again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #93
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Didn't post a lie, and I did provide proof, wasn't accepted by people who can't seem to get past their brainwashed pro-gay minds.
    Throw me the post # where your proof is. Not trying to be rude. Just saying you've posted a lot in this thread so if you would take some time to let me know where your proof is I would appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  4. #94
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) i didnt
    2.) you didnt and muiltple people pointed that fact out
    3.) because it was your illogical, unsupportable, uneducated opinion based on ZERO facts and it was proven wrong. Hell it didnt even make any educated sense at all.

    thank you for proving me right again about the lies and dishoensty you post,
    now if you will


    please post this factual proof for us we would love to read it, post that factual proof that makes homosexual orientation a mental illness

    who wants to bet he dodges the question and deflects again
    I see you still have a whack understanding of what a lie or dishonesty is....
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  5. #95
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    Before I do that, did you state facts, and maybe even provide a link to a peer reviewed study?
    nope

    actually he made many many topically uneducated errors
    1.) he called orientation in itself a behavior, false
    2.) then he deemed it a problem, opinion
    3.) and lastly his basis for 1 and 2 is because men and women can procreation a natural biological way and men/men can not which has ZERO to anything of determining a mental illnes

    after a conservative honest respected mod let him know he simply doesnt understand this topic and concept this is what he claimed proof was
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Behavioral problems that are contrary the the natural biological process. That is the proof.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-04-13 at 03:09 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #96
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    I see you still have a whack understanding of what a lie or dishonesty is....
    nope you claim you proved it, that is factually a lie as proven by science, facts and other posters
    now i admit, it could also be pure ignorance of this subject and i could be wrong, maybe you didnt lie maybe you honestly believe you posted factual proof but that would just lead to the fact of how severely uneducated you are on this topic and you are to ignorant to know that fact.

    pick one because theres no other options

    you lied or aren't educated on this topic enough to understand you posted something factually not true.

    which is it? simply admitting it would show honest and integrity, lets see what you do?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #97
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    I see you still have a whack understanding of what a lie or dishonesty is....
    What is the correct understanding of dishonesty in your opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  8. #98
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    What is the correct understanding of dishonesty in your opinion?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=defi...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #99
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    You're not homosexual? Then why have you seemed to be taking it so personal and also spaming the board with repeated posts of pro-homosexual propaganda? With that much interests, I just assumed from that evidence that you had a personal stake in the subject, ie. you were yourself a homosexual.
    This only demonstrates your ignorance on what's going on all around you these days. The most vocal gay rights supporters i know are all hetero. They know that it really makes people listen. I can easily turn this around and say "What's your interest in all this if not gay yourself, or for hate speech purposes?" I mean why are you here? You can stop attacking him any time and stick to the thread topic, or get out.

  10. #100
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Homophobic Daughter Letter: Grandpa Slams Daughter For Disowning Her Gay Son

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Well then I would say J used it correctly if you agree with Google's definition, but that's just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •