Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 93

Thread: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in her

  1. #31
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,710

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    I used to date a girl who ended up murdering her husband while screaming something about demons.

    Talk about literally dodging a bullet.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #32
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Judge a man by the friends he keeps...
    This is probably the weakest (and dumbest) attempt at character assassination since the birther crap. Judge a man by his own actions, not what a 52 year old man's high school friend did.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  3. #33
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Keith Kakugawa: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in her apartment'

    President Obama's high school best friend, who at one time was 'like a brother' to him, has been accused of brutally raping and beating a woman, it emerged today.
    Keith Kiyoshi Kakugawa, 54, from Eureka, California, was arrested at his home last Sunday and booked into Humboldt County Jail on suspicion of false imprisonment, sexual penetration by force, oral copulation by force and battery.
    The arrest is the latest in a long list of convictions for Kakugawa, who was close friends with the President when they both attended Panahou High School.


    Judge a man by the friends he keeps...
    I don't like Obama...but this is rediculous.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #34
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,177

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Keith Kakugawa: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in her apartment'

    President Obama's high school best friend, who at one time was 'like a brother' to him, has been accused of brutally raping and beating a woman, it emerged today.
    Keith Kiyoshi Kakugawa, 54, from Eureka, California, was arrested at his home last Sunday and booked into Humboldt County Jail on suspicion of false imprisonment, sexual penetration by force, oral copulation by force and battery.
    The arrest is the latest in a long list of convictions for Kakugawa, who was close friends with the President when they both attended Panahou High School.


    Judge a man by the friends he keeps...
    And again, I'm left with having to repeat that there is so much to criticize Obama about, serious issues, and bringing up nonsense like this only serves to bring sympathy and support for him. Who in their right mind equates a man in his 50s with his friends in highschool - really?? Now, if he was still a friend and a member of the administration, you might have a point - but even then, not really.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Did Bush love his Grandfather? What about Prescott's support of Planned Parenthood?
    Dont forget the Nazi either!!

  6. #36
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,872

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by ToastyOats View Post
    This is the saddest attempt at guilt-by-association I've seen in a while.

    How the hell do you judge a man because a friend in high school did something wrong over 30 years later?
    You're right; this is sad. Kinda like trying to reach over the Grand Canyon sad.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by ToastyOats View Post
    This is the saddest attempt at guilt-by-association I've seen in a while.

    How the hell do you judge a man because a friend in high school did something wrong over 30 years later?
    Yea right

    Every time some Obama supporter goes on a rampage and shoots people all you kooks blame the NRA

    If the NRA is responsible for Sandy Hook than Obama is responsible for this rape

  8. #38
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Yea right

    Every time some Obama supporter goes on a rampage and shoots people all you kooks blame the NRA

    If the NRA is responsible for Sandy Hook than Obama is responsible for this rape
    Lol, it's like he's trying to out hyperbole WorldNutDaily.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lol, it's like he's trying to out hyperbole WorldNutDaily.
    So you agree the NRA wasn't responsible for Sandy Hook right?

  10. #40
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: President Obama's best friend from high school 'brutally beat and raped woman in

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    So you agree the NRA wasn't responsible for Sandy Hook right?
    Not only are you trying to out hyperbole WorldNutDaily, you're also trying to get your picture next to the definition of argumentum ad logicam.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •