Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 126

Thread: Communications Chair of Sacramento County Dems Wishes Death on Cruz Speech... [W:81]

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    lol is that the best you can do is some obscure blog post from an unknown site why wasn't it on the 6 o'clock national news like it would be if it was a republican that made those comments
    You seem to be misjudging the post. It was another example of a Democrat wanting a Republican dead.

  2. #72
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,366

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    So you concede. Thank you. It's nice to know that you've essentially been brainwashed by other liberals who "say" that Republicans hate women.

    Your attempt to deflect failed.



    Really? That's the best we have so far? Yeah, Republicans hate women. Let's all just drag a bunch of them out in the street and shoot them.
    OK you asked for it...this is only part of it. A post can only be 16000 letters long.

    A recent report from the Guttmacher Institute details the extent of 2011′s war on Women’s Reproductive Rights. The report states,
    •By almost any measure, issues related to reproductive health and rights at the state level received unprecedented attention in 2011. In the 50 states combined, legislators introduced more than 1,100 reproductive health and rights-related provisions, a sharp increase from the 950 introduced in 2010. By year’s end, 135 of these provisions had been enacted in 36 states, an increase from the 89 enacted in 2010 and the 77 enacted in 2009. (Note: This analysis refers to reproductive health and rights-related “provisions,” rather than bills or laws, since bills introduced and eventually enacted in the states contain multiple relevant provisions.)
    •Fully 68% of these new provisions—92 in 24 states—-restrict access to abortion services, a striking increase from last year, when 26% of new provisions restricted abortion. The 92 new abortion restrictions enacted in 2011 shattered the previous record of 34 adopted in 2005.
    •Abortion restrictions took many forms: bans (6 states), waiting periods (3 states), ultrasound 5 states), insurance coverage (3 states joined the existing 5 with such restrictions), clinic regulations (4 states), medication abortion (7 states).

    Moderator's Warning:
    Communications Chair of Sacramento County Dems Wishes Death on Cruz Speech... [W:81]Edited for Fair Use
    Proof of the GOP War on Women
    Last edited by Zyphlin; 09-20-13 at 07:50 PM.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    OK you asked for it...this is only part of it. A post can only be 16000 letters long.
    This was completely unnecessary as the Democrats 'War on Babies' was already outlined in the opening post.

  4. #74
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,366

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    link please that a polling place in a minority district closed sooner then one that is not
    Come on now, even Republicans are admitting the aim of their restriction of voting rights.

    After the election, former Florida GOP chairman Jim Greer told The Palm Beach Post that the explicit goal of the state’s voter-ID law was Democratic suppression. “The Republican Party, the strategists, the consultants, they firmly believe that early voting is bad for Republican Party candidates,” Greer told the Post. “It’s done for one reason and one reason only ... ‘We’ve got to cut down on early voting because early voting is not good for us,’” he said. Indeed, the Florida Republican Party imposed a host of policies, from longer ballots to fewer precincts in minority areas, meant to discourage voting. And it worked. According to one study, as many as 49,000 people were discouraged from voting in November 2012 as a result of long lines and other obstacles.
    Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters - The Daily Beast

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    OK you asked for it...this is only part of it. A post can only be 16000 letters long.


    Proof of the GOP War on Women
    Great - all of that has to do with abortions. Also, only 6 states ban it - which is the one I disagree with.

    Let's just get down to brass tacks here - you were told about a "war on women" because birth control isn't free and given out without restriction, like candy.

    I know what you believe because I know what you were told to believe. Trust me, there isn't a thing you think that I can't see plastered somewhere on MoveOn.

    Are you done being marginalized, or do I need to pick on you some more?

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Come on now, even Republicans are admitting the aim of their restriction of voting rights.



    Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters - The Daily Beast
    Jim Greer has been accused of criminal acts against this organization and anything he says has to be considered in that light,” says Brian Burgess, Florida GOP spokesman since September.
    Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason... | www.palmbeachpost.com

  7. #77
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    ...
    Both sides do it.
    Stop stealing my lines.

    However, Dems do it better, longer, and more successfully than Repubs tend to do it.
    Prove it.

    Generally, this is because of a party catering to the lowest common denominator.
    Do you ever see my thread about party choice and IQ?

    It's pretty easy to tell a bunch of pissed-off skirts whose emotions are larger than their brains that "Republicans hate women" because of some douche legitimizing rape in some oddball way, or convincing women to take personal responsibility for themselves as opposed to adopting a government to subsidize their vaginas.
    You wanna see some cry babies?How about telling a bunch of pissed off arm-chair cowboys you want to take their guns away.

    Responsibility, accountability, and culpability are swear words in today's America.
    Responsibility in the democratic party just extends beyond my own selfish needs.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Stop stealing my panties.
    Fixed.

    Prove it.
    Well, I've scratched the surface in this thread, pointing out all the liberal "talking points" of today.

    Do you ever see my thread about party choice and IQ?
    I might have. I think the stats would be even if you discounted Alabama and Mississippi.

    You wanna see some cry babies?How about telling a bunch of pissed off arm-chair cowboys you want to take their guns away.
    Stripping someone of their rights, including self-protection? Yeah, I'd be pissed. I'm pissed when Republicans want to criminalize abortion too, because I think it strips a woman of a fundamental right.

    Having said that, that's really the only legitimate aspect of the "war on women" that the media, Democrats, and highly uninformed women created.

    Responsibility in the democratic party just extends beyond my own selfish needs.

  9. #79
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Communications Chair of Sacramento County Dems Wishes Death on Cruz Speechwriter’

    "Dems"? It's one guy. One seriously twisted guy, but one guy.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #80
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    its time republicans take the gloves off and stop playing the gentleman sport of politics they have been trying to play for years. it is time to go bare fisted and start fighting just like the left if they expect to win anything. you cant fight a fair fight and win if your opponent refuses to do the same
    LOL. Are you serious?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •