Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 126

Thread: Communications Chair of Sacramento County Dems Wishes Death on Cruz Speech... [W:81]

  1. #51
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Seriously - outside of overturning RvW, how are men "taking a woman's rights to her own body away"?
    well there are the ultrasounds.

  2. #52
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,350

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    this is not an abortion thread what you call women's rights some call rights for the unborn your rights are not allowed to infringe on the rights of other and the right to life trumps the right of choice
    it all boils down to when is a baby a human that is a philosophical argument with no clear answer so it is not a war on women it is a war on philosophical differences
    So women are just collateral damage then? How much lower can you get?

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    I'd love to know how limiting polling stations and earlier closes is designed to reduce minority turnout. I'd think it to be the opposite, since you're probably more apt to punish the gainfully employed.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    You are a fool if you think voter ID laws are to stop ineligible voters. They are limiting polling places and cutting early voting too, all aimed on reducing minority turnout by causing long lines and frustrated voters. Wake up for a change.
    all voting laws effect all voters the same unless your saying minorities are easier to confuse and easier to frustrate. here you go again with your racist remarks saying minorities are sub par

  5. #55
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    this is not an abortion thread what you call women's rights some call rights for the unborn your rights are not allowed to infringe on the rights of other and the right to life trumps the right of choice
    it all boils down to when is a baby a human that is a philosophical argument with no clear answer so it is not a war on women it is a war on philosophical differences
    and that philosophical difference is more important then the personal choice of the child's mother?

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    You don't need to play dumb with me. You know full well what I mean. Admit it, you hate women and wish to subjugate them. It's all the rage with your side.
    So you concede. Thank you. It's nice to know that you've essentially been brainwashed by other liberals who "say" that Republicans hate women.

    Your attempt to deflect failed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    well there are the ultrasounds.
    Really? That's the best we have so far? Yeah, Republicans hate women. Let's all just drag a bunch of them out in the street and shoot them.

  7. #57
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,350

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    all voting laws effect all voters the same unless your saying minorities are easier to confused and easier to frustrate
    When it is polling places in minority districts that are purposely closed or limited it does not effect all voters, Sherlock.

  8. #58
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    So you concede. Thank you. It's nice to know that you've essentially been brainwashed by other liberals who "say" that Republicans hate women.

    Your attempt to deflect failed.



    Really? That's the best we have so far? Yeah, Republicans hate women. Let's all just drag a bunch of them out in the street and shoot them.
    then why is the republican party ignoring the wage gap between men and women?

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    So women are just collateral damage then? How much lower can you get?
    collateral damage to what? not committing murder? if science and the law one day states the unborn is human there for deserves the rights as any other human is it collateral damage for the murder that commits murder?

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    When it is polling places in minority districts that are purposely closed or limited it does not effect all voters, Sherlock.
    link please that a polling place in a minority district closed sooner then one that is not

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •