Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 126

Thread: Communications Chair of Sacramento County Dems Wishes Death on Cruz Speech... [W:81]

  1. #31
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,934

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Both sides do it. It's called "politics". However, Dems do it better, longer, and more successfully than Repubs tend to do it. Generally, this is because of a party catering to the lowest common denominator. It's pretty easy to tell a bunch of pissed-off skirts whose emotions are larger than their brains that "Republicans hate women" because of some douche legitimizing rape in some oddball way, or convincing women to take personal responsibility for themselves as opposed to adopting a government to subsidize their vaginas.

    It's not just women. Way too many people are prone to letting government replace their eyes, ears, and brains. Responsibility, accountability, and culpability are swear words in today's America.
    republicans don't help their image with women promoting bills that force women seeking a abortion to undergo a ultrasound, which also contradicts the Conservative believe in limited government.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    republicans don't help their image with women promoting bills that force women seeking a abortion to undergo a ultrasound, which also contradicts the Conservative believe in limited government.
    "Undergo" an ultrasound. Funny.

    I'll remember that when the bug is going around and I have to undergo a flu shot.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    far worse has been done by Republicans or should we post all the crap that REpublicans say about the president and that just the crap coming from the hill not local gpvernment.

  4. #34
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    So this is a gay man, who no doubt screams for tolerance on a daily basis, who refers to Cruz' kids as "lice" and wishes them pain and suffering.

    There's your local LGBT activist leader and Communications chair for the dem party in Sacramento.

    Why do Dems insist on electing people with important strains of DNA missing?
    Because you have to have important strains of DNA missing in order to accept a lot of the leftist point of view.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    far worse has been done by Republicans or should we post all the crap that REpublicans say about the president and that just the crap coming from the hill not local gpvernment.
    Criticism of a president is equal footing. Right.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Both sides do it. It's called "politics". However, Dems do it better, longer, and more successfully than Repubs tend to do it. Generally, this is because of a party catering to the lowest common denominator. It's pretty easy to tell a bunch of pissed-off skirts whose emotions are larger than their brains that "Republicans hate women" because of some douche legitimizing rape in some oddball way, or convincing women to take personal responsibility for themselves as opposed to adopting a government to subsidize their vaginas.

    It's not just women. Way too many people are prone to letting government replace their eyes, ears, and brains. Responsibility, accountability, and culpability are swear words in today's America.
    and reason democrats are able to do it better, longer, and more successfully than Repubs because the have the undivided help from the media its like they are the communication branch of the democrat party they help craft and put forth any false narrative that the democrats want them too and we have people like opendebate just eat the spin up like it is fact
    Will we see this story about that Dem wishing pain suffering and death of children on the 6 o'clock news? hell no. would we see it if it was a republican? hell yes

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    republicans don't help their image with women promoting bills that force women seeking a abortion to undergo a ultrasound, which also contradicts the Conservative believe in limited government.
    Republicans want limited government! They want to tell you who you can marry, that a woman has no choice, basically anything that goes on in your home they want a say in it. Bunch of dictators.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    and reason democrats are able to do it better, longer, and more successfully than Repubs because the have the undivided help from the media its like they are the communication branch of the democrat party they help craft and put forth any narrative false that the democrats want them too
    Will we see this story about that Dem wishing pain suffering and death of children on the 6 o'clock news? hell no. would we see it if it was a republican? hell yes
    I don't think mainstream media would do either one. That's why you have op-ed stations like Fox News and MSNBC. They handle all the news not fit to print.

  9. #39
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,361

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    remember that next time a candidate like Todd Akin makes a stupid remark that all of the republican party was held accountable for .so don't hand me that crap. the left holds every republican responsible for anything that any one does in their party

    how about Rush Limbaugh who is not even in politics doesn't have any affiliation in the republican party does something much less and is chastised for months and democrats foaming at the mouth tying it to every republican screaming war on women. my god this democrat wish the death of children all rush did was call I grown women a slut should we expect Obama to call the mother of those children the disgusting democrat wished death upon

    If I republican would have said what that asshat said every democrat would be on the news saying this was the republican war on women and children and demanding every republican denounce what he said and for him to be fired on the spot
    Talk is cheap. Republicans are waging the war on women and voting rights in the State legislatures and are PASSING LAWS. That is far worse than any talk.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Dems keep it classy

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Because you have to have important strains of DNA missing in order to accept a lot of the leftist point of view.
    I wouldn't go as far as saying missing DNA but would say week minded that is easly acceptable to propaganda and brain washing not to much different then the cult members that followed Jim Jones

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •