Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 80

Thread: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

  1. #31
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,889

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Who comprises these gangs?
    Is there anything in common about them?..anything unusual that might stand out or that one might notice?
    Yes, heavily armed people, raised in abject poverty, who deal drugs in terrible neighborhoods.

    Why, what's your take on it?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, heavily armed people, raised in abject poverty, who deal drugs in terrible neighborhoods.

    Why, what's your take on it?
    I dunno. There seem to be some trends emerging but I just can't quite put my finger on it. Something's definitely wrong, though.
    If only we could figure out who is doing all this killing and why.
    List of races - Tracking homicides in Chicago - Tracking homicides in Chicago | RedeyeChicago.com

    EDIT;

    Let me look closer..maybe I can sort it out.
    Murder in America - WSJ.com

    In Illinois from 2000 thru 2010 there were a total of 6086 murders.

    The victims were;

    White (non "hispanic") - 1603
    Asian - 40
    Black - 4439

    The murderers were;

    White (non "hispanic") - 961
    Asian - negligible
    Black - 2622
    Unknown - 3228


    Interesting.
    Last edited by P. Kersey; 09-20-13 at 04:55 AM.

  3. #33
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,889

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    I dunno. There seem to be some trends emerging but I just can't quite put my finger on it. Something's definitely wrong, though.
    If only we could figure out who is doing all this killing and why.
    List of races - Tracking homicides in Chicago - Tracking homicides in Chicago | RedeyeChicago.com
    Yes, it's black people committing the vast majority of those crimes. It's also black people who are the vast majority of the poor in Chicago. It's also black people who are largely cycled in and out of the prison system like so much chaff. It's also black people who are more harshly sentenced than white people.

    Unless you're making the argument that crime is somehow hard-wired into African DNA, you're going to have to do better than that.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #34
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    09-30-13 @ 04:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    698

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    I guess they need a "community organizer" there ...

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, it's black people committing the vast majority of those crimes.
    Oh..ok... I see that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    It's also black people who are the vast majority of the poor in Chicago.
    So poor black people are obligated to commit murder? Interesting.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    It's also black people who are largely cycled in and out of the prison system like so much chaff.
    Would that be because;
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, it's black people committing the vast majority of those crimes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    It's also black people who are more harshly sentenced than white people.
    Well, you acknowledge they commit more crime, so therefore some of them are second/third offenders. Repeat offenders get harsher sentences.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Unless you're making the argument that crime is somehow hard-wired into African DNA, you're going to have to do better than that.
    None of those people are from africa, first of all, and second, who cares about dna/hard wiring or other excuses?

    The facts are, and you admit, that negroes commit more crime than any other demographic in the u.s.
    I don't have to "do better" than anything.

  6. #36
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,889

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    So poor black people are obligated to commit murder? Interesting.
    Hey, Mr. Strawman, welcome to the party!

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    Well, you acknowledge they commit more crime, so therefore some of them are second/third offenders. Repeat offenders get harsher sentences.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/07/we...ater.html?_r=0

    No, even first offenders get harsher sentencing. Sell your Stormfront-lite racism someplace else.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    None of those people are from africa, first of all, and second, who cares about dna/hard wiring or other excuses?
    Well, theoretically, we're ALL from Africa, it's just a question of how long our ancestors go back. And apparently my comment went so far over your head it's violating Russian airspace.

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Kersey View Post
    The facts are, and you admit, that negroes commit more crime than any other demographic in the u.s.
    I don't have to "do better" than anything.
    That's not what I said. Strawman Numero Dos.

    IN THE PARTS OF CHICAGO WHERE PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED, the "negroes" are committing more crime. But you don't care about why, you just want to chalk it up to race and leave it at that.

    Answer me this, without your cute little codicils and qualifications ... why is there so much black-on-black crime in Chicago? Simple question, simple answer.

    From what I can tell, you have no idea why crime happens.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Hey, Mr. Strawman, welcome to the party!



    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/07/we...ater.html?_r=0

    No, even first offenders get harsher sentencing. Sell your Stormfront-lite racism someplace else.



    Well, theoretically, we're ALL from Africa, it's just a question of how long our ancestors go back. And apparently my comment went so far over your head it's violating Russian airspace.



    That's not what I said. Strawman Numero Dos.

    IN THE PARTS OF CHICAGO WHERE PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED, the "negroes" are committing more crime. But you don't care about why, you just want to chalk it up to race and leave it at that.

    Answer me this, without your cute little codicils and qualifications ... why is there so much black-on-black crime in Chicago? Simple question, simple answer.

    From what I can tell, you have no idea why crime happens.
    Same words, same agenda, just a diffrent username and avatar. Welcome back.

  8. #38
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,889

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Same words, same agenda, just a diffrent username and avatar. Welcome back.
    Ah, accuse the new guy of being a banned user once you see something that conflicts with your agenda.

    I've been on many forums before, and I've seen the same tactic many times. Nice try.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    30n x 90w
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 09:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,192

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Hey, Mr. Strawman, welcome to the party!
    Evasion.




    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    No, even first offenders get harsher sentencing. Sell your Stormfront-lite racism someplace else.
    Let me guess..."institutionalized racism", right?
    The entire justice system...including black prosecutors, black judges, black D.A.'s and black juries that (occasionally) convict ...they're all racists and hate blacks.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Well, theoretically, we're ALL from Africa, it's just a question of how long our ancestors go back.
    There isn't conclusive proof that all humans originated in africa...in fact there is evidence of other origins.http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperIn...?paperID=19566

    but who cares? There are measurable physical, medical and mental differences in caucasians, asians and negroes. That is just a fact.



    The finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African” haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid haplogroups, as well as all non-African haplogroups do not carry either SNPs M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262, M32, M59, P289, P291, P102, M13, M171, M118 (haplogroup A and its subclades SNPs) or M60, M181, P90 (haplogroup B), as it was shown recently in “Walk through Y” FTDNA Project (the reference is incorporated therein) on several hundred people from various haplogroups.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    And apparently my comment went so far over your head it's violating Russian airspace.
    Right..whatever....deflection and evasion.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    That's not what I said. Strawman Numero Dos.
    No..it's EXACTLY what you said..here..your words;


    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, it's black people committing the vast majority of those crimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    IN THE PARTS OF CHICAGO WHERE PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED, the "negroes" are committing more crime.
    See..you said it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    But you don't care about why, you just want to chalk it up to race and leave it at that.
    No. I don't care why.
    I haven't "chalked it up" to anything. The stats speak for themselves.
    Dead people are really dead..and murderers are really murderers...There's no getting around it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Answer me this, without your cute little codicils and qualifications ... why is there so much black-on-black crime in Chicago? Simple question, simple answer.
    I have no idea.
    No fear of punishment?
    Poor impulse control?
    Lack of good parenting?
    Who knows?

    YOU tell ME.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    From what I can tell, you have no idea why crime happens.
    Well, educate me. Tell me why crime happens.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Ah, accuse the new guy of being a banned user once you see something that conflicts with your agenda.

    I've been on many forums before, and I've seen the same tactic many times. Nice try.
    Exactly, I know who you are.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •