Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 288

Thread: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claims In

  1. #51
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    The prosecutor disagrees with you.
    That is a lie
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #52
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You are lying here....Again from the article...


    Cal Rerucha said on 20/20 “it was a murder that was driven by drugs.”
    You are taking his quote out of context, which is dishonest

    The prosecutor is referring to the fact that the murderer was high on meth. He was not referring to the motive
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, it would seem that a liberal journalist, Stephen Jimenez is coming out with this, and the liberal machine is not happy with him....It brings up a serious look into how progressive liberals construct 'narratives' though, and how to understand how they are rarely based in truth.

    Thoughts?
    OK, the CONvoluted argument here is classic spin. The link is Huffpost, not a CONservative bastion of thought, so that leans against the liberal agenda crap.

    The murder took place in that liberal bastion of Wyoming... Why- freaking- oming!!!!!!

    The trial, not 'progressive liberals' built the narrative, so more CON crap.

    in a very CON state, the very CON court system created the 'facts' that were made public.... this isn't some 'progressive construct'.

    Sure some hate the new version, like some hate the Obama Birth Certificate or insist 9-11 was an inside job, but when HuffPo is your source you just seem silly trying to make this a progressive construct...

  4. #54
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The Advocate doesn't agree with Jimenez. They call the murder a "hate crime"
    Another lie... From the article...

    "McKinney presents himself as a “straight hustler” turning tricks for money or drugs, but others characterize him as bisexual. A former lover of Shepard’s confirms that Shepard and McKinney had sex while doing drugs..."

    So what's the hate crime? A bi sexual killing a homosexual?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #55
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Another lie... From the article...

    "McKinney presents himself as a “straight hustler” turning tricks for money or drugs, but others characterize him as bisexual. A former lover of Shepard’s confirms that Shepard and McKinney had sex while doing drugs..."

    So what's the hate crime? A bi sexual killing a homosexual?
    From the article

    That is, of course, a kind of hate crime — just not as straightforward as the one we’ve embraced all these years.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #56
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,189

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    I just find it hard to believe that his sexual preference alone was the motivating factor. That's just a little hard for me to grasp. Intentional murder is a crime of passion, and for most people to commit it, I believe there are very likely to be extenuating factors at play.
    For any given case I'd agree with that. But to have one case out there that isn't wouldn't surprise me at all. No idea if this is one or the other though.
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  7. #57
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    From the article
    Weak dude....Real weak....GLAAD, and the LGBT movement latched on to this from the start, screaming from the mountain tops about how this was done by redneck, bigot, roughians, bored, and out to attack a gay guy that they were threatened by for coming on to them, that is now the false narrative exposed. And you latch on to the Advocate saving a little face by trying to assert that the bisexual, fellow drug user, and occasional lover of Shepard who was convicted of killing him, did so because he was totally gay, and McKinney liked girls too? Sangha
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #58
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Weak dude....Real weak....GLAAD, and the LGBT movement latched on to this from the start, screaming from the mountain tops about how this was done by redneck, bigot, roughians, bored, and out to attack a gay guy that they were threatened by for coming on to them, that is now the false narrative exposed. And you latch on to the Advocate saving a little face by trying to assert that the bisexual, fellow drug user, and occasional lover of Shepard who was convicted of killing him, did so because he was totally gay, and McKinney liked girls too? Sangha
    Yeah, how dare people believe the confession of the murderer over an anonymous letter?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #59
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    OK, the CONvoluted argument here is classic spin. The link is Huffpost, not a CONservative bastion of thought, so that leans against the liberal agenda crap.

    The murder took place in that liberal bastion of Wyoming... Why- freaking- oming!!!!!!

    The trial, not 'progressive liberals' built the narrative, so more CON crap.

    in a very CON state, the very CON court system created the 'facts' that were made public.... this isn't some 'progressive construct'.

    Sure some hate the new version, like some hate the Obama Birth Certificate or insist 9-11 was an inside job, but when HuffPo is your source you just seem silly trying to make this a progressive construct...

    I don't think you got enough cliche in there.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #60
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Yeah, how dare people believe the confession of the murderer over an anonymous letter?

    Give it up dude, you are exposed on this one.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •