Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 288

Thread: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claims In

  1. #171
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,663

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, all you have offered is a butchered quote and even that has been countered.
    You have countered nothing. You...lie.

    BTW..how are you coming on that whole "Actually, VanceMack said that" lie? YoU DO know the original comment was made by TNE and HE attributed it to J-Mac...right? You cant even keep your own lies straight. Of course..."you lie" constantly, so that MUST be hard to keep track of them all.

  2. #172
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The Advocate says that it is a hate crime, even if the author is right.

    You are intentionally misrepresenting their comments
    And how you are representing the quote is, of course a kind of lie - just not as straight forward as the one you've embraced all these years.... Sangha
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #173
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,663

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And how do you know this? How do you know they are viewing it in an unbiased manner?
    Good question. You see..."The Advocate" is a pro gay website. The article IN The Advocate is written by a man that is gay, and happens to be the editor in chief of "Out" magazine. Oh...but I suppose it is POSSIBLE he is just filled with self hatred and self loathing and THAT is why he gave it a 'fair' review'...

    Your questions are getting silly.

  4. #174
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You have countered nothing. You...lie.

    BTW..how are you coming on that whole "Actually, VanceMack said that" lie? YoU DO know the original comment was made by TNE and HE attributed it to J-Mac...right? You cant even keep your own lies straight. Of course..."you lie" constantly, so that MUST be hard to keep track of them all.
    And as soon as I saw TNE attribute it to J-mac I corrected him and attributed it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #175
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And how you are representing the quote is, of course a kind of lie - just not as straight forward as the one you've embraced all these years.... Sangha
    Here is the quote

    That is, of course, a kind of hate crime — just not as straightforward as the one we’ve embraced all these years.
    They clearly state that it is a hate crime
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Good question. You see..."The Advocate" is a pro gay website. The article IN The Advocate is written by a man that is gay, and happens to be the editor in chief of "Out" magazine. Oh...but I suppose it is POSSIBLE he is just filled with self hatred and self loathing and THAT is why he gave it a 'fair' review'...

    Your questions are getting silly.
    Not really, I am making a point that you try to pin an absolute label on something when it is anything but absolute. There is indeed a self-hatred possibility and some gay people have done that to themselves.

    The main point is, I don't know if we will ever know the REAL truth about what happened, but it seems some people on either side will parrot their point as the "truth".

  7. #177
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,663

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And as soon as I saw TNE attribute it to J-mac I corrected him and attributed it to you.
    And you of course can point to that...right? Cuz...you know...you DO lie...so without being able to point to it I'm afraid it is just tragically more of the norm for you.

  8. #178
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Not really, I am making a point that you try to pin an absolute label on something when it is anything but absolute. There is indeed a self-hatred possibility and some gay people have done that to themselves.

    The main point is, I don't know if we will ever know the REAL truth about what happened, but it seems some people on either side will parrot their point as the "truth".
    Even The Advocate, which j-mac relies on in the post you just responded, does not say that the author's claims are true.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #179
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Here is the quote



    They clearly state that it is a hate crime
    When you first tried this, I asked a simple question that you totally ignored in favor of your usual tactic of just calling people liars. And that was what kind of hate crime is it when both the perp, and the victim are gay?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #180
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    When you first tried this, I asked a simple question that you totally ignored in favor of your usual tactic of just calling people liars. And that was what kind of hate crime is it when both the perp, and the victim are gay?
    It is a anti-homosexual bias crime
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •