Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 288

Thread: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claims In

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Amazing? Not at all. Typical. Pro-gay people can be some of the most ugly intolerant people I have ever seen.
    Yeah, and the anti-gay people are sooo tolerant and are such beautiful people right?

  2. #122
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,326

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Amazing? Not at all. Typical. Pro-gay people can be some of the most ugly intolerant people I have ever seen.
    The funny thing is, that even though I am a conservative, and don't consider myself "pro gay", I really don't think that the marriage issue would effect mankind in the slightest negatively. I think if they want to marry, let them.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And what pray tell do YOU base your 'truth' on? Have you read that rather unbiased (or rather...a source that has every reason to be biased and yet manages to NOT) source and review? I know you havent read the book and are blessed with all manner of mythology. But have you read ANY opposing viewpoints?
    I'll repeat what I said to J-mac "I'm not accepting aynthing as fact" in this case as I haven't been invested in it since the gay rights movement is not dependent on this ONE case. I'm not for one side or another IN THIS CASE. I just find it funny that with ONE article all of a sudden people are claiming as "truth" their side and that all gay people should therefore not be trusted.

  4. #124
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,722

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Let's say we take what you say as the truth and they did lie.

    So you're saying that ALL gay people knowingly lie and therefore people shouldn't believe ANYTHING a gay person says. Are you really going that route?
    Not ALL...just the ones that have already come out and said...so what if it was all a lie...it doesnt change the fact that gay people suffer from 'hate crimes'. because...you know what/ it DOES change that 'fact'. What that would mean is that hate crime legislation was built on a lie. Its as corrupt as Al Sharpton defending the Tawana Brawley incident because, you know, somewhere out there SOME black girl was being abducted and raped by cops....

  5. #125
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You are still not telling the truth

    I did not say the letter is BS
    Yeah you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Well, if an anonymous letter says so, then it must be true!!
    That's what that means.

    You put words together in sequence. The meaning of that sentence is to convey your skepticism of the source. You typed it.

    So when someone asks you why you think the source is false, that's a fair question. It even has a pretty simple, straightforward possible answer, which you already alluded to - its anonymity.

    Instead you pretend you never said anything at all about anything.



    You do this a lot.

  6. #126
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,722

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I'll repeat what I said to J-mac "I'm not accepting aynthing as fact" in this case as I haven't been invested in it since the gay rights movement is not dependent on this ONE case. I'm not for one side or another IN THIS CASE. I just find it funny that with ONE article all of a sudden people are claiming as "truth" their side and that all gay people should therefore not be trusted.
    And who do you see proclaiming "truth" as opposed to..."you know what...there just might be another side to this and everything you have been spoonfed just may have been a lie"

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Not ALL...just the ones that have already come out and said...so what if it was all a lie...it doesnt change the fact that gay people suffer from 'hate crimes'. because...you know what/ it DOES change that 'fact'. What that would mean is that hate crime legislation was built on a lie. Its as corrupt as Al Sharpton defending the Tawana Brawley incident because, you know, somewhere out there SOME black girl was being abducted and raped by cops....
    It does change it? You mean gay people aren't targeted at all because they are gay? Really? You are going to take one case and then ignore everything else because of it?

    I'm not saying every crime against a gay person is because they are gay, but there are definitely some cases where that has happened.

  8. #128
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,326

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So you're basing as "truth", the Advocate article? That's your rock solid proof that what you say is "truth"?
    No, not totally....This is an interesting development in that case, that makes for good debate on multiple fronts. Plus I think that the push back so obviously demonstrated by posters like you to even call contrary evidence to the narrative, evidence of a lie, is telling.

    I am not trying to say I have a lock on the truth per se, but your constant objection to a term, rather than discuss the evidence I think points far more to an agenda on your side of the argument.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And who do you see proclaiming "truth" as opposed to..."you know what...there just might be another side to this and everything you have been spoonfed just may have been a lie"
    J-mac was claiming that this version is the "truth". So I asked what he was basing it on.

  10. #130
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,722

    Re: Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yeah, and the anti-gay people are sooo tolerant and are such beautiful people right?
    "Anti" gay people? Nah...Im sure they are just as ugly as the intolerant pro gay ****heads. Now...lets talk about people that simply dont believe homosexuality is 'right' and dont think federal laws should be changed to mandate gay marriage laws. Do you classify them as "anti-gay"?

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •