Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 371 to 373 of 373

Thread: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Showdow

  1. #371
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,892

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you have ZERO factual way to not violate human rights in the abortion debate and ZERO factual way to show any truthful "inconsistencies" in my posts . . . . . . . .thats what i thought

    you provide no actual examples, this is why you are running away and wont even try to support and defend them now. Yes Silly indeed

    happy trails
    Dude I don't run from anything or anyone. I've just come to the conclusion that I have provided several examples in proper syntax and in contextually significant ways as to why you're inconsistent. You can call them not factual all you wish but it does not make it so. I'll stand by my posts to your post any day of the week sparky.

    Have a good one..

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  2. #372
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,269

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    1.)Dude I don't run from anything or anyone.
    2.) I've just come to the conclusion that I have provided several examples in proper syntax and in contextually significant ways as to why you're inconsistent.
    3.) You can call them not factual all you wish but it does not make it so.
    4.) I'll stand by my posts to your post any day of the week sparky.
    5.)Have a good one..

    Tim-
    1.) if you say so, its being proved otherwise at the moment
    2.) but you factually have not, you can continue to post this lie but it wont make it true, like i said if you disagree FACTUAL prove it and your example will be destroyed when it comes to you thinking its just about GAYS
    3.) "i" dont call them anything, facts prove them to be lies and failures or just ignorance of this subject, pick one
    4.) yet you still arnt pointing this FACTUAL inconsistencies out or how one factually doesnt infringe on human rights in the abortion debate. You got nothing.
    5.) been over this, i always do when smacking your posts around. Thankss
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  3. #373
    Sage
    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,157

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Dude I don't run from anything or anyone. I've just come to the conclusion that I have provided several examples in proper syntax and in contextually significant ways as to why you're inconsistent. You can call them not factual all you wish but it does not make it so. I'll stand by my posts to your post any day of the week sparky.

    Have a good one..

    Tim-
    Is this pissing contest still going on?

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •