Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 373

Thread: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Showdow

  1. #91
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lol
    1.) they are factually married, no changing that fact
    2.) not even sure where to began on this irrational, inane hyperbolic, failed, rant
    A.)nobody is scared of internet tough guys
    B.)these people already live in texas and have for years and they are talking face to face with who they have too already.
    c.) also as pointed out in the thread by other texans, they don't all agree with you, many agree while this is currently the law its appalling and they support equal rights and disagree with discrimination unlike you
    3.) more prove of your nonsensical rant, what does this have to do with anything? oh thats right, nothing

    next time read at lest the OP, i didnt think so many fails were possible in so few words, what you did was impressive


    thanks for the laugh though, very funny.
    They are married according to you and others, not everyone..

    As far as you LOL's, yeah right, if you want to see prejudice, don't look at those who stand for marriage, try looking in the mirror, I have rarely seen someone display as much prejudice as you do. Why don't you look at some of the things you have said about many people. Even your are arguments on this subject show your prejudice against those who don't share your point of view.

    Those other Texan's have a say in our state, you and other liberals from around the country don't.

    As far as the "internet" tough guy crap, too bad. I have my combat metals and those for hazardous duties, I do not need to prove **** to no one else.

    And drop the LOL's and other childish bs. If you want to be respected and taken seriously, try acting like an adult sometime. Maybe your little boyfriend is impressed with that childish crap, but not many of the rest of us are.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  2. #92
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)They are married according to you and others, not everyone..
    2.)As far as you LOL's, yeah right, if you want to see prejudice, don't look at those who stand for marriage, try looking in the mirror, I have rarely seen someone display as much prejudice as you do. Why don't you look at some of the things you have said about many people. Even your are arguments on this subject show your prejudice against those who don't share your point of view.
    3.)Those other Texan's have a say in our state, you and other liberals from around the country don't.
    4.)As far as the "internet" tough guy crap, too bad. I have my combat metals and those for hazardous duties, I do not need to prove **** to no one else.
    5.)And drop the LOL's and other childish bs.
    6.)If you want to be respected and taken seriously, try acting like an adult sometime.
    7.) Maybe your little boyfriend is impressed with that childish crap, but not many of the rest of us are.
    1.) wrong me and others have nothing to do with it, FACTS make them married. You can stomp you feet all you want and deny it but facts dont care about your feelings.
    2.) you can believe this lie if you like but nobody else honest does, i stand for equal rights and you do not, the rest of your fantasy is meaningless and just as funny as your other completely failed post.
    3.) not a liberal nor does it change the fact you were wrong saying "us", but please feel free to gloss over all the mistakes and fails you made in your last post, they are going anywhere
    4.) weird? did i say you had to prove anything? thats right tell us how tough you are, man we are scared. especially when you cuss, real scary.
    5.) uhm i only posted one, sorry your mistake AGAIN and what childish stuff you mena like you playing internet tough guy and saying face to face.
    6.) i already am
    7.)and this tells it all, my boyfriend huh? such a tough homophobic post from you. im so scared

    your posts fails again

    just like before you posted, the fact remains they are married.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 09-15-13 at 02:53 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #93
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) wrong me and others have nothing to do with it, FACTS make them married. You can stomp you feet all you want and deny it but facts dont care about your feelings.
    2.) you can believe this lie if you like but nobody else honest does, i stand for equal rights and you do not, the rest of your fantasy is meaningless and just as funny as your other completely failed post.
    3.) not a liberal nor does it change the fact you were wrong saying "us", but please feel free to gloss over all the mistakes and fails you made in your last post, they are going anywhere
    4.) weird? did i say you had to prove anything? thats right tell us how tough you are, man we are scared. especially when you cuss, real scary.
    5.) uhm i only posted one, sorry your mistake AGAIN and what childish stuff you mena like you playing internet tough guy and saying face to face.
    6.) i already am
    7.)and this tells it all, my boyfriend huh? such a tough homophobic post from you. im so scared

    your posts fails again

    just like before you posted, the fact remains they are married.
    How do you define equal rights?

    I define it as everyone having the right to act as they see fit based upon their own beliefs as long as it does not take away another persons rights.

    While you are defending homosexuals rights to "marriage" you are attempting to deny people the right to believe as they wish. Marriage is not even a right as defined in the Constitution. It is no where in there. The whole thing has nothing what so ever to do with rights at all, it is all about greed. Take away the money and benefits and no one cares one way or another if homosexuals want to call themselves "married". Equal rights, just like socialism, is an unattainable load of crap. If two people believe different things and try to act on them and they conflict, then equal rights cannot exist. You are not for "equal" rights, you are for the "rights" of what you believe in and you oppress, at least in opinion, the rights of those who disagree with you.

    You are from Pencildickavainia, I'm from Texas. Pencildickavainians have no right to tell Texans what to do or what to believe anymore than Texans have the right to tell Pencildicks what to believe or what to do.

    But then, you could not even read a statement that was generalized without taking it personal, so why should we believe you.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  4. #94
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)How do you define equal rights?
    2.) I define it as everyone having the right to act as they see fit based upon their own beliefs as long as it does not take away another persons rights.
    3.) While you are defending homosexuals rights to "marriage" you are attempting to deny people the right to believe as they wish.
    4.)Marriage is not even a right as defined in the Constitution. It is no where in there.
    5.) The whole thing has nothing what so ever to do with rights at all, it is all about greed.
    6.) Take away the money and benefits and no one cares one way or another if homosexuals want to call themselves "married".
    7.) Equal rights, just like socialism, is an unattainable load of crap.
    8.) If two people believe different things and try to act on them and they conflict, then equal rights cannot exist.
    9.) You are not for "equal" rights, you are for the "rights" of what you believe in and you oppress, at least in opinion, the rights of those who disagree with you.
    10.) You are from Pencildickavainia, I'm from Texas.
    11.)Pencildickavainians have no right to tell Texans what to do or what to believe anymore than Texans have the right to tell Pencildicks what to believe or what to do.
    12.) But then, you could not even read a statement that was generalized without taking it personal, so why should we believe you.
    1.) i dont get to define them, the law does.
    2.) that sound like a good foundation and its exatly what gays are fighting for, to bade you dont want them to have it and want to discriminate against them
    3.) 100% false and lie. Just like with minorities rights, women rights, interracial marriage, religion etc.
    4.) yes the constitution does not neither does it say you have the right to keep free from rape so what lol. SCOTUS said its a right 14 times so based on the precedence its a right
    5.) see #4 and this is also a lie its about equality and ending discrimination no matter you opinion
    6.) well reality proves you false
    7.) we are talking about equal rights for gays, the rest of your opinion dont mean much in this conversation
    8.) factually false, beliefs arent a factor here
    9.) again factually false and another lie, do you have any facts that support these lies you just stated? thats right you dont
    10.) ooooooooo more tough guy stuff, so scared
    11.) weird, can you quote where i said i have that right? oh thats right i didnt just more stuff you made up because you got nothing, please feel free to make up more failed fairy tales though
    12.) again with the we, texans in this very thread dont agree with your discriminatory and bigoted posts

    let me know when you got something, anything. Maybe focus on, facts and something actually said and in the proper content, good luck
    facts defeat you again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #95
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) i dont get to define them, the law does.
    2.) that sound like a good foundation and its exatly what gays are fighting for, to bade you dont want them to have it and want to discriminate against them
    3.) 100% false and lie. Just like with minorities rights, women rights, interracial marriage, religion etc.
    4.) yes the constitution does not neither does it say you have the right to keep free from rape so what lol. SCOTUS said its a right 14 times so based on the precedence its a right
    5.) see #4 and this is also a lie its about equality and ending discrimination no matter you opinion
    6.) well reality proves you false
    7.) we are talking about equal rights for gays, the rest of your opinion dont mean much in this conversation
    8.) factually false, beliefs arent a factor here
    9.) again factually false and another lie, do you have any facts that support these lies you just stated? thats right you dont
    10.) ooooooooo more tough guy stuff, so scared
    11.) weird, can you quote where i said i have that right? oh thats right i didnt just more stuff you made up because you got nothing, please feel free to make up more failed fairy tales though
    12.) again with the we, texans in this very thread dont agree with your discriminatory and bigoted posts

    let me know when you got something, anything. Maybe focus on, facts and something actually said and in the proper content, good luck
    facts defeat you again.
    Your #10, what the heck are you talking about? That is twice now you have said it and I don't get where you are getting it from.

    The rest, I will leave up to the audience to determine which of us is right.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  6. #96
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)Your #10, what the heck are you talking about? That is twice now you have said it and I don't get where you are getting it from.

    2.) the rest, I will leave up to the audience to determine which of us is right.
    translation: you got nothing and dodge what i asked

    1.) its obvious reading your posts ITG
    2.) leave what up to the audience, you havent even made any arguments based on facts? not to mention the audience isnt capable of doing that either.

    when loving vs virgina happened, 80% of the audience of the country was against equal rights for interracial marriage. Equality won and discrimination lost.

    let me know when you got something, anything. Maybe focus on, facts and something actually said and in the proper content, good luck
    facts defeat you again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #97
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you got nothing and dodge what i asked

    1.) its obvious reading your posts ITG
    Obvious to you apparently, but not so obvious to me and I'm the one that wrote it. The only way it is obvious is if someone personalized it instead of reading it as it was written.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  8. #98
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Obvious to you apparently, but not so obvious to me and I'm the one that wrote it. The only way it is obvious is if someone personalized it instead of reading it as it was written.
    dont worry internet tough guy others see it
    still nothgin huh? no argument based on facts, got it

    let me know when that changes, fact is though they are married
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #99
    Sage
    longview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,360

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    This is an honest question, what rights will they lose if the just split the sheets?
    I understand that there are some benefit and medical rights that come with being married,
    but they are asking to be un-married.

  10. #100
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Sho

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Texas' Refusal To Allow Gay Couples To Divorce May Be The Next Constitutional Showdown - Business Insider

    back up links:
    Texas and gay marriage: Will Texas’ refusal to grant divorces to same-sex couples be the next front in the marriage-equality wars? - Slate Magazine
    Inside The Next Big Battle For Gay Rights


    and BOOM!
    there you have it.
    Stuff like this is the beginning to the end of discrimination and denying equal rights.

    Me and many others called it when DOMA fell and then again when IRS granted equal rights no matter the state couples reside.

    National equal rights for gays is coming and many cases (hopefully just a few SSCs and one SCOTUS) like these are going to make it happen. These types or gross discrimination and equality violations along with state bannings are going to HELP establish equal rights for gays.

    In my opinion there's nothing right about what Texas is doing to these people and legally other similar cases have ruled its wrong also.

    Like i was saying, when DOMA fell me and others said thats the first step because cases like these and 1000s of others are going to establish equal rights.

    If a gay married couple lives in taxes and one of them is in the hospital does the other not get spousal visitation rights or spousal say in healthcare?
    Can one of them cheat and its ok?
    What if one dies, does texas take the stuff in the dead spouses name?
    Can one spouse be FORCED to testify against the other since texas doesnt see their marriage?
    etc etc etc etc and a 100 more examples that involve state, and local policies.

    There will be cases like these springing up more and more and they will have to be dealt with. Its great because its going to be poetic justice, all these discrimination and laws banning equal rights for gays are going to be the kindling for the fire to burn the whole bigoted and or discrimination wall down.

    Equal rights is going to get the last laugh!

    Bigotry and discrimination are already against the ropes, their wobbled, their stunned!

    Soon they will catch a left jab of equal rights and a right hook of justice, knocking their teeth out and sending them to the canvas down for the count!!!!
    So let me get this straight.

    Texas doesn't allow gay marriages to be performed in Texas.
    Texas does recognize gay marriages performed in other states.
    But they won't allow a gay couple whose marriage they recognize as legal to get a divorce?

    That has to be the dumbest set of laws I've ever heard of.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •