Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 292

Thread: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

  1. #221
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    How many civilians do you think Assad has killed?



    All evidence is against you. Where do you get this information?



    Not by the US, France and England (among others).
    Less than the US killed in Iraq, what's your point?

  2. #222
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    This wasn't the popular uprising we saw in Tunisia, Egypt and elsewhere. President Assad has 70% support amongst the syrian people as recognised by NATO. This has been an extremist/militant uprising from the beginning and Putin has called the US and Obama out on it regularly and again in his NYT op-ed piece.
    care to offer evidence of that.

    the only evidence i see is the people of syria who are dead, dying, wounded, greiving, and suffering.

  3. #223
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    President Assad's government is the recognised and legitimate government of Syria, whether the US or you like it or not.
    Well, you can believe whatever you want, but...

    The Syrian National Council (SNC)[1] is recognized by 7 UN members, the Republic of Kosovo and the European Union as a legitimate representative of the Syrian people in the midst of the Syrian civil war, with three of those being permanent members of the Security Council.
    International recognition of the Syrian National Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. #224
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Less than the US killed in Iraq, what's your point?
    Why are you evading the question? How many civilians has Assad killed?

  5. #225
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    NTL, Assad never told Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal, did he?
    If you have evidence disproving the op link, then I suppose not.

  6. #226
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Oh really? When Assad armed, trained, equipped, and offered Al Qaeda in Iraq a strategic rest and support area in order to kill my friends, was that part of his "war on terror"?

    But of course that was too. I'm sorry you and your friends were there cp and for the 1-2 hundred K civilians that the US killed, and their families, I'm sure the US seemed to be terrorists as well.

  7. #227
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    So NO in fact, you have no credible way of demonstrating how U.S. strikes would have caused the region to erupt in war?
    Well not any more than you have that it won't. But I'm one of the rational ones saying don't poke a stick at it and find out.

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Imagine the leader of that worthless country giving orders to the President of the United States.

    The overriding theme behind all of this byplay is how silly and childlike Obama looks on an international stage with adults that are ridiculing him.
    At least he didn't tell the terrorists "Bring it On!"

  9. #229
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    So you cannot cite Putin's "evidence"?

    How many civilians has Assad killed?
    No Eco that's NOT what I said. The evidence has been posted numerous times, and you know it has.

  10. #230
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Assad tells Obama to stop arming rebels or no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No Eco that's NOT what I said. The evidence has been posted numerous times, and you know it has.
    Why can't you cite it?

    And I ask again: how many civilians has Assad killed?

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •