Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 548

Thread: US Police arrest Florida pastor

  1. #531
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    actually first cousin marriages is a pretty big problem in the middle east and larger islamic world. From what I recall, it is largely influence due to clan , tribal, and family affiliations being fortified through arranged marriages. A quick google search should turn up numerous amounts of data
    Incest is a big problem in the US, too. If you don't like the links I provided then a quick google search should turn up numerous amounts of data as well.

  2. #532
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Did you even read the examples in your second link? I honestly don't think you understand what that standard is
    I don't think you read any of the links I provided.

  3. #533
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Good, then you did finally answer my original question: [B]Bob tells John that if he continues to eat pork, he will kill somebody. If John eats that pork, knowing that Bob made that threat, then John should be hauled off to jail.[B]

    There isn't a freedom loving bone in your body, is there? Personal responsibility is a completely lost concept on you.

    [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Now, I'm going to make a threat: If you keep posting this nonsense, I'm going to punch a midget. Now remember, if you post again, you will be responsible for what happens to that poor little bastard[COLOR][B].
    More fallacious personal attacks.


    She's made it very obvious again that she doesn't even read her own links.
    If you had read the links that I posted, then you would be discussing what they said, instead of discussing me with other posters. So I'm going to make a threat, too: if you keep making personal attacks or try to make me the topic, I will report you.

  4. #534
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    More fallacious personal attacks.




    If you had read the links that I posted, then you would be discussing what they said, instead of discussing me with other posters. So I'm going to make a threat, too: if you keep making personal attacks or try to make me the topic, I will report you.
    I never made any personal attacks.

    But you did ignore my threat and exercised your freedom as an American, so I guess you don't hold yourself to your own standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  5. #535
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    I never made any personal attacks.
    Actually you did .....


    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    .... you would throw your liberties at them in an attempt to save your neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    ....You're just a big ball of hyperbole aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    ...I'm not moot, I don't think we should give up rights because the muslims will throw temper tantrums.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    ....Curtailing your freedom based on threats is the true sign of a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Holy ****, did I say that was all they burned? Moot compared wanted to speak in a religious context, so I did.

    Is that really what you're bringing to this conversation? More perpetuation of moot's idiotic nazi comparison?....
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    ...Well, since I've known her she's been a very passionate anti-freedom advocate. I'd say this is pretty much par for her. Let's all appease the muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    ....There isn't a freedom loving bone in your body, is there? Personal responsibility is a completely lost concept on you......

    She's made it very obvious again that she doesn't even read her own links.
    But you did ignore my threat and exercised your freedom as an American, so I guess you don't hold yourself to your own standards.
    You've misrepresented and lied enough about me to prove you don't have any standards at all.

  6. #536
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Actually you did .....


















    You've misrepresented and lied enough about me to prove you don't have any standards at all.
    Really? Because all of those sound like statements of fact to me. If your positions sound insulting, they probably are.

    You believe that anyone who is threatened must comply or face legal action. I don't even need to insult you to make that position look ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  7. #537
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    It is a comparison made even more ironic by the fact she supports the Islamist position when it comes to her hatred of the liberal notion of free speech. Yes, by all means, let's all support heavy handed totalitarianism to show how much we are against it.
    Yes, by all means lie and misrepresent what I said. Thats what fascists would do.

  8. #538
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Really? Because all of those sound like statements of fact to me. If your positions sound insulting, they probably are.

    You believe that anyone who is threatened must comply or face legal action. I don't even need to insult you to make that position look ridiculous.
    I don't tell you what you believe or what you think or misrepresent your argument or insult you personally. But that is all you do, so I really don't see the point in continuing this discussion with you.

  9. #539
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I don't tell you what you believe or what you think or misrepresent your argument or insult you personally. But that is all you do, so I really don't see the point in continuing this discussion with you.
    No, you said that when someone is threatened with violence, but they decide to do something legal anyway, they should be held accountable for the actions of the people who made the threat.

    You personally said this guy should be jailed because islamists might kill someone.

    Jesus christ, own up to your own statements like an adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  10. #540
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: US Police arrest Florida pastor

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    No, you said that when someone is threatened with violence, but they decide to do something legal anyway, they should be held accountable for the actions of the people who made the threat.

    You personally said this guy should be jailed because islamists might kill someone.

    Jesus christ, own up to your own statements like an adult.




    I never said any such thing.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •