Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 140

Thread: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

  1. #81
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    I'm not saying he's lying. Just that he hasn't presented any information to back up his claims. That's all.
    I think he's moving assets out of harm's way.

  2. #82
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I think he's moving assets out of harm's way.
    Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree, now won't we?
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Intercepted communications, spies and sat photos.
    Sure. Whatever you say.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I think he's moving assets out of harm's way.
    And into the neighborhoods.

  5. #85
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    And into the neighborhoods.
    I hope the Syrians who helped make it out and live well. Apparently, we're still protecting/moving sources.

  6. #86
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    He's agreed to place his chemical weaponry under international control. Now you warmongers have to think up another reason to attack president Assad and his forces. The ones that have fought to protect the Christians who live within his borders.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    He's agreed to place his chemical weaponry under international control. Now you warmongers have to think up another reason to attack president Assad and his forces. The ones that have fought to protect the Christians who live within his borders.
    The reasons given for war are for what he DID, not what he could do or might do.
    This false capitulation only gives Obama a chance at saving face, if it is smart enough to take it.

  8. #88
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    The title is misleading. These are former intelligence officials, with no access to intel and of questionable sanity.
    So you, being a licensed psychiatrist who have evaluated these men know from professional skill that these men are of questionable sanity, huh? I mean you certainly wouldn't be saying that with no evidence merely because they are stating something in opposition to the wars you call for, right?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #89
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    When a dictator slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians loses control of his WMDs, it's time for him to go.
    Yeah, so we can go in there for over a decade and kill those 10's of thousands ourselves!
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #90
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: 12 US intelligence officials tell Obama that Assad did not use chemical weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    So you, being a licensed psychiatrist who have evaluated these men know from professional skill that these men are of questionable sanity, huh? I mean you certainly wouldn't be saying that with no evidence merely because they are stating something in opposition to the wars you call for, right?
    8/10 Americans believe Assad used gas on his own people. 7/10 say 'whatever'.

    The CNN/ORC International poll released on Monday shows that even though eight in 10 Americans believe that Bashar al-Assad's regime gassed its own people, a strong majority doesn't want Congress to pass a resolution authorizing a military strike against it.

    More than seven in 10 say such a strike would not achieve significant goals for the United States and a similar amount say it's not in the national interest for the country to get involved in Syria's civil war.
    CNN poll: Public against Syria strike resolution - CNN.com

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •