Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 112

Thread: Obamacare Will Force One Florida County to Make Nicotine Use Illegal

  1. #81
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,042

    Re: Obamacare Will Force One Florida County to Make Nicotine Use Illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    This is the agenda behind Obamacare.

    Obamacare Will Force One Florida County to Make Nicotine Use Illegal | TheBlaze.com

    Next it will be cheeseburgers and transfat...

    This is how you regulate business - banning and regulating.

    I suppose it's the republicans that have a "war on _______" while these crazy ****ing progressives have a war on capitalism and anyone that isn't dark enough and whomever doesn't have a vagina or prays to the east 5 times a day...
    Calm down and explain rationally what this has to do with ObamaCare.... (hint... it doesn't).

    You're making yourself sound like a loon.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: I've called this nonsense since day one - The Agenda behind Obamacare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Oh, poor Obama. Are people picking on your little prezzy wezzy?
    Typical 3rd grader stuff from you again. I didn't vote for Obama but it is fun watching people like you who voted for Bush defend him, yet attack Obama.

    The GOP/Dem duopoly is ruining this nation and all you have is 3rd grade rhetoric.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: I've called this nonsense since day one - The Agenda behind Obamacare.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Typical 3rd grader stuff from you again. I didn't vote for Obama but it is fun watching people like you who voted for Bush defend him, yet attack Obama. The GOP/Dem duopoly is ruining this nation and all you have is 3rd grade rhetoric.
    Look at the topic of the thread. It's not about George Bush, it's about Barrack Obama and Obamacare. Obamacare Will Force One Florida County to Make Nicotine Use Illegal See what I mean?

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: I've called this nonsense since day one - The Agenda behind Obamacare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Look at the topic of the thread. It's not about George Bush, it's about Barrack Obama and Obamacare. Obamacare Will Force One Florida County to Make Nicotine Use Illegal See what I mean?
    Yes, because we cannot make comparisons right? Don't like my comments, tough **** and go pound sand.

  5. #85
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,718

    Re: I've called this nonsense since day one - The Agenda behind Obamacare.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    for as long as people will pay insurance premiums that increase 250% per year?
    and who told you that was happening?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #86
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,718

    Re: Obamacare Will Force One Florida County to Make Nicotine Use Illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    Boo you know its true, ignoring reality hard enough really does make it go away
    Which provision of Obamacare forced this county - and no other county in the entire nation - to do this?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: I've called this nonsense since day one - The Agenda behind Obamacare.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes, because we cannot make comparisons right? Don't like my comments, tough **** and go pound sand.
    Make comparisons between Obamacare and what? Bushcare? Never heard of comparing like versus like?

    Make all the comments you chose to and I'll continue to laugh at them or ignore them. It's an open board.

  8. #88
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,718

    Re: I've called this nonsense since day one - The Agenda behind Obamacare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Make comparisons between Obamacare and what? Bushcare? Never heard of comparing like versus like?

    Make all the comments you chose to and I'll continue to laugh at them or ignore them. It's an open board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Which provision of Obamacare forced this county - and no other county in the entire nation - to do this?
    Do you have an answer for this question?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: I've called this nonsense since day one - The Agenda behind Obamacare.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You'd think libertarians would like the idea of a business being able to hire whom they please....
    Of course I do but the government is forcing these businesses hand with their Obamacare bull**** WHICH IS THE POINT OF OBAMACARE.....

    The whole point of Obamacare is to regulate everything in the United States under the ruse of "health care costs." If you can control the cost of health care then you can control what people consume and that ultimately leads to total dictation of both the individual, business and/hence economy....

    It's amazing how no one sees this yet this article is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obamacare Will Force One Florida County to Make Nicotine Use Illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Calm down and explain rationally what this has to do with ObamaCare.... (hint... it doesn't).

    You're making yourself sound like a loon.
    So it's not about health care???

    Is that what you're saying?

    Oh, only a loon buys what they're spoonfed...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •