Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    He joins a growing number of voices that see how this is playing out, and he's/they are correct. But please, the partisan tone makes me throw up in my mouth. The Bush administration "fixed the intelligence around the policy". It's time to hold leadership accountable regardless of their party.
    But bush....

    But obama...

    Everyone forgets that it's the same lobbyists paying off both parties...


    Edit: of course the intelligence is manipulated. My big concern is that there will be some false flag in America that will be used as justification.

    Is anyone else disgusted by these "people" like Kerry who then put it on people not wanting war and claiming any further death is on their heads. (much like gun owners not giving up their guns are responsible for tragedies perpetrated by psychos shooting up places like sandy hook et al.)

  2. #12
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    But bush....

    But obama...

    Everyone forgets that it's the same lobbyists paying off both parties...


    Edit: of course the intelligence is manipulated. My big concern is that there will be some false flag in America that will be used as justification.

    Is anyone else disgusted by these "people" like Kerry who then put it on people not wanting war and claiming any further death is on their heads. (much like gun owners not giving up their guns are responsible for tragedies perpetrated by psychos shooting up places like sandy hook et al.)
    I'm totally disgusted by them and voice it here regularly.

  3. #13
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Beau, really no politicians could/should be held up as poster children for anything, they all need to be watched like a hawk. Find a politician that hasn't lied or been wrong. Politics is one of the dirtiest occupations on the planet, everyone knows that. That said, he's right on this. And theirs a growing number of voices joining in, too.
    Totally agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And with any luck, this jaunt the White House wishes to take us on will be abandoned.
    I just got back in from working, and turned on CNN. They are discussing how a member of the Administration, within an hour or so ago (17:30 Eastern), spoke out of church and hinted if not plainly stated that regardless of the Congressional vote, Obama is going forward.

  4. #14
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,569

    Re: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    They lied about Benghazi... so this should come as a no surprise.
    Alan Grayson is not credible, period. If he has no evidence, it's just more outrageous hot air from a douchebag.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  5. #15
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    They lied about Benghazi... so this should come as a no surprise.
    So suddenly a democrat can tell no lies.

    Consistency is your your forte is it buddy

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Totally agree.
    I just got back in from working, and turned on CNN. They are discussing how a member of the Administration, within an hour or so ago (17:30 Eastern), spoke out of church and hinted if not plainly stated that regardless of the Congressional vote, Obama is going forward.
    Why not?? Obama thinks himself a dictator for at least the next few years...

    How much will Americans put up with before impeachment proceedings begin?

  7. #17
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Why not?? Obama thinks himself a dictator for at least the next few years...
    Sure seems that way at times.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    How much will Americans put up with before impeachment proceedings begin?
    I would guess, that if the Congress votes against military action, and the President goes forward ANYWAY... Right after that is when it will begin. And I fell confident that many Democrats, like Alan Grayson, would vote in favor of impeachment.

    I truly hope it doesn't get to that point. The country doesn't need to go either of those; an attack on Syria, or Impeachment proceedings.

  8. #18
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Totally agree.
    I just got back in from working, and turned on CNN. They are discussing how a member of the Administration, within an hour or so ago (17:30 Eastern), spoke out of church and hinted if not plainly stated that regardless of the Congressional vote, Obama is going forward.
    If Obama attacks without Congressional approval at this point, a Constitution crisis of the likes we have never seen will ensue. Screw Syria. We should be, should've already been, focused on Iran. Cut the head off the snake.

  9. #19
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    If Obama attacks without Congressional approval at this point, a Constitution crisis of the likes we have never seen will ensue. Screw Syria. We should be, should've already been, focused on Iran. Cut the head off the snake.
    Attacking Syria, is all about Iran, not Syria or chemical weapons or anything else. That's why McCain and others are supporting Obama on this.

  10. #20
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Rep. Alan Grayson: Syria Intelligence Manipulated

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Totally agree.
    I just got back in from working, and turned on CNN. They are discussing how a member of the Administration, within an hour or so ago (17:30 Eastern), spoke out of church and hinted if not plainly stated that regardless of the Congressional vote, Obama is going forward.
    Wow, I'm not real surprised. That seems to be what he was hinting at when speaking from the G-20. I'm also hearing that the republican leadership in the house won't even vote if its real clear it won't pass because they don't want to embarrass the president. And then finally, did you see the other thread up that op's an article explaining that what the senate committee passed yesterday gives the office of the presidency even more imperialistic power?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •