Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Surprise—The Majority of SNAP Recipients Live in the 'Burbs!'

  1. #61
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Surprise—The Majority of SNAP Recipients Live in the 'Burbs!'

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Not enough they don't.
    So you admit they do...after you were "told" there is nothing to be done.

    I won't bother to see how far you will ultimately backpedal.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Surprise—The Majority of SNAP Recipients Live in the 'Burbs!'

    I won't backpedal. The employee of the government at the county who is responsible for the distribution of EBT said as long as the loser human that gets the aid is willing to sign a form claiming his income is "X" they will give it too him. They don't care to find out if he's lying. The man runs two businesses that take in 75% of their proceeds in cash. He lives out of the till, he takes cash out and under reports it so he can show no income and pay no income taxes. Then on top of that, despite owning two businesses one would value at $600-700k he enjoys $700 a month for himself, wife, and three children. Two of the three children are over 15 and work in the quick serve venues with him as does the wife. The family enjoys three vehicle leases, two mortgaged homes, 5 phone contracts, routine visits to those poor downtrodden places like Disneyland, Carmel CA, and Napa wine country. All while enjoying $700 a month of YOUR money that YOUR government will do nothing about.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    So you admit they do...after you were "told" there is nothing to be done.

    I won't bother to see how far you will ultimately backpedal.

  3. #63
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Surprise—The Majority of SNAP Recipients Live in the 'Burbs!'

    dude I knew it yer livin' like the unabomber and this guy is rakin' it in livin' large
    hah told ya werk the system baby yeah
    This fraudulent dude is a real American hero

  4. #64
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Surprise—The Majority of SNAP Recipients Live in the 'Burbs!'

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    I won't backpedal. The employee of the government at the county who is responsible for the distribution of EBT said as long as the loser human that gets the aid is willing to sign a form claiming his income is "X" they will give it too him. They don't care to find out if he's lying. The man runs two businesses that take in 75% of their proceeds in cash. He lives out of the till, he takes cash out and under reports it so he can show no income and pay no income taxes. Then on top of that, despite owning two businesses one would value at $600-700k he enjoys $700 a month for himself, wife, and three children. Two of the three children are over 15 and work in the quick serve venues with him as does the wife. The family enjoys three vehicle leases, two mortgaged homes, 5 phone contracts, routine visits to those poor downtrodden places like Disneyland, Carmel CA, and Napa wine country. All while enjoying $700 a month of YOUR money that YOUR government will do nothing about.
    Well, your story is a complete fabrication, when I signed up I had to provide past bank statements, w2's, 1099's, utilities, mortgage...on and on.

    The point is you are backpedalling when you claim someone told you something....but you admit the statement was not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #65
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,981
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Surprise—The Majority of SNAP Recipients Live in the 'Burbs!'

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Why encourage people to stay poor? I say we call off the government dogs and invite businesses back into the country. There's no good reason to not start making stuff again.
    Yes there is. Doing so in a way that preserves our environment, and pays decent wages, is not hugely profitable...at least not as hugely profitable as it is to make stuff in places where such things as minimum wages and collective bargaining rights, not to mention environmental protection, doesn't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  6. #66
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Surprise—The Majority of SNAP Recipients Live in the 'Burbs!'

    yes because profit is evil

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Surprise—The Majority of SNAP Recipients Live in the 'Burbs!'

    There is no back pedaling. The only " he said " was that given to me by an agency that wouldn't bother to investigate. You calling me a liar means you can't argue he point. Typical for a socialist needing a govt hand out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Well, your story is a complete fabrication, when I signed up I had to provide past bank statements, w2's, 1099's, utilities, mortgage...on and on.

    The point is you are backpedalling when you claim someone told you something....but you admit the statement was not true.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •