Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

  1. #1
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    This is the most logical response to the Syrian chemical attack.


    During an interview with Newsmax Thursday, three-time presidential adviser Pat Buchanan joined the growing number of mainstream voices now specifically labeling the recent chemical attacks in Syria as a false flag.

    “…First, this thing reeks of a false flag operation,” said Buchanan. “I would not understand or comprehend that Bashar al-Assad, no matter how bad a man he may be, would be so stupid as to order a chemical weapons attack on civilians in his own country when the immediate consequence of which might be that he would be at war with the United States. So this reeks of a false flag operation.”

    Of course it does. Only apologists for the administration, partisans and warmongers believe otherwise.


    Read more: Pat Buchanan: Chemical Attack 'Reeks Of False Flag Operation'

  2. #2
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    I haven't heard a good explanation as to why Assad would use chemical weapons at this point either. Killing a bunch of civilians and earning the wrath of Almighty Obama seems foolish.

  3. #3
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    This is the most logical response to the Syrian chemical attack.


    During an interview with Newsmax Thursday, three-time presidential adviser Pat Buchanan joined the growing number of mainstream voices now specifically labeling the recent chemical attacks in Syria as a false flag.

    “…First, this thing reeks of a false flag operation,” said Buchanan. “I would not understand or comprehend that Bashar al-Assad, no matter how bad a man he may be, would be so stupid as to order a chemical weapons attack on civilians in his own country when the immediate consequence of which might be that he would be at war with the United States. So this reeks of a false flag operation.”

    Of course it does. Only apologists for the administration, partisans and warmongers believe otherwise.


    Read more: Pat Buchanan: Chemical Attack 'Reeks Of False Flag Operation'
    The more I read, the more I feel he's correct. And God help us if he is, and our government attacks Syria as they currently plan.

  4. #4
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    Of course, one has to wonder who controls Obama. He doesn't come up with bad ideas all by himself. Who's stooge is he?
    Last edited by Ray410; 09-04-13 at 10:39 PM.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    I haven't heard a good explanation as to why Assad would use chemical weapons at this point either. Killing a bunch of civilians and earning the wrath of Almighty Obama seems foolish.

    Right. But seeing clearly what the rebels would stand to gain if Assad was accused of it by the US, is an elephant in the room.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    The more I read, the more I feel he's correct. And God help us if he is, and our government attacks Syria as they currently plan.
    Dittos.

  7. #7
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    This reminds me of the movie War Games. The only way to win is not to play.

  8. #8
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball

    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,130

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    I agree with him.
    I have CDO, it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be.

  9. #9
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Last Seen
    11-16-17 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,775

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
    This reminds me of the movie War Games. The only way to win is not to play.
    Or maybe a re-run of "Wag the Dog" ......
    Thom Paine

  10. #10
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: Patrick Buchanan says chemical attack false flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Of course, one has to wonder who controls Obama. He doesn't come up with bad ideas all by himself. Who's stooge is he?
    He's the stooge for the billionaires who own the weapons industry. The same billionaires that we all feel so sorry for because of their terrible tax burden.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •