Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 111

Thread: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

  1. #11
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Show me where Republicans have sent troops to war and then stabbed them in the back when they were on the battlefield. You can't. We don't do that treasonous crap. It's the Demokrats special, and vile niche.

    I understand it's hard to swallow... but tough darts. You folks did it... man up. Admit it, own up to what everyone that was over 12-years old knows as fact... for you were so proud and full of yourselves when you were smashing our men and women on the battlefield. And for what? To tear down a popular president.

    Where is Cindy Sheehan and Michael Moore these days, and why isn't the press camping on their doorsteps?
    Sending soldiers to fight an enemy you created IS stabbing them in the back. Then allying yourself with, training and arming those whom you sent your troops to fight and die at the hands of IS stabbing your troops in the back. STILL don't understand why this finds any support.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    I find it interesting that you want to see the President of the United States shamed. That just doesn't seem normal.
    It's not immoral to want to see crimes punished.

  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,253

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    He painted himself into a corner.

    Now he's gone to Congress after all his jaw boning, and has done so for political purposes. To cover his ass and to set it up to use as a weapon for 2014. I listened to some in the US media and they were flabbergasted by his little I'm going to Congress about face.

    He's played this so badly I can't see him being able to do what he and his party intend, but then... he's got one hell of a loyal propaganda machine.

    Now this crap. The leaders of the world look at this clown and think what a moron. They also realize he's a snake. He must think these leaders are as stupid as much of the American electorate.

    Obama is a liar, and he's made it known in the most public of ways. In Europe nobody knows of his lies and deceits concerning Benghazi, but they sure have gotten a good whiff of the Obama Administration latrine this time round.

    At home, I hope Republicans in Congress realize WTF's up.
    Can't disagree with any of that.
    But I can add to it ... besides his about face regarding going to Congress, some in the media are also flabbergasted by the red line about face and the "not my credibility at stake" comments.
    Even on Morning Joe ... Howard Dean was ripped for trying to say that stuff was all inside Washington baloney ... what a schmuck.

    I think it's time everyone else realizes that we very likely have a deeply flawed President ... it's easy to just call him a narcissist ... and many have ... but an actual personality disorder should not be dismissed as simply how politicians act..

    Narcissistic Personality: People with a narcissistic personality have a sense of superiority, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. They have an exaggerated belief in their own value or importance, which is what therapists call grandiosity. They may be extremely sensitive to failure, defeat, or criticism. When confronted by a failure to fulfill their high opinion of themselves, they can easily become enraged or severely depressed. Because they believe themselves to be superior in their relationships with other people, they expect to be admired and often suspect that others envy them. They believe they are entitled to having their needs met without waiting, so they exploit others, whose needs or beliefs they deem to be less important. Their behavior is usually offensive to others, who view them as being self-centered, arrogant, or selfish. This personality disorder typically occurs in high achievers, although it may also occur in people with few achievements

  4. #14
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,967

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Obama didn't set a red line ... humanity set a red line - Nancy Pelosi, 9/3/2013

    ... and the very next day damage control goes international ...

    Attachment 67153090

    How bad is that?
    What's funny about your picture is the fact you use the word "us" when condemning him for saying it was an international red line. The word "us" could conceivably include the international community.

    You would think with the incredible amount of experience Republicans have with removing context to dishonestly slam the President, they could at least recognize when removing context works against you. Apparently not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    I find it interesting that you want to see the President of the United States shamed. That just doesn't seem normal.
    Over the last 5 years, the Republican party have included some of the most unpatriotic people you could ever find.

  5. #15
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,127

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Where is Obama's Plan?
    What is our exit strategy?
    What happens if this starts a chain reaction involving Iran and Israel?

    What will a "shot across the bow" achieve?
    Obama has proven to be a liar of majestic proportions on Benghazi... do you trust him?

    WHERE ARE THE LOUD AND VOCAL ANTI-WAR LEFTISTS? What happened? A massive international case of laryngitis?
    Where were the Rightists asking these questions about Iraq? All of a sudden somebody uses WMD, someone cut from the same cloth as Saddam, and NOW it's a bad idea?

    Of course Democrats don't want to see their guy look bad. Is that really a surprise?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #16
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,253

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    What's funny about your picture is the fact you use the word "us" when condemning him for saying it was an international red line. The word "us" could conceivably include the international community.

    You would think with the incredible amount of experience Republicans have with removing context to dishonestly slam the President, they could at least recognize when removing context works against you. Apparently not.

    Over the last 5 years, the Republican party have included some of the most unpatriotic people you could ever find.
    Except the context worked against your guy.
    You want context? Go ahead and add the entire quote ... it doesn't help you ... try it ... you'll see.
    He was NOT indicating it was an international red line. NOT.
    Don't denigrate yourself by trying to promote that party line like Pelosi & Kerry.
    I didn't use the entire quote because it was an image.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,967

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Except the context worked against your guy.
    You want context? Go ahead and add the entire quote ... it doesn't help you ... try it ... you'll see.
    He was NOT indicating it was an international red line. NOT.
    Don't denigrate yourself by trying to promote that party line like Pelosi & Kerry.
    I didn't use the entire quote because it was an image.
    He's not my "guy". And I agree the context works against Obama, that was my point. Stripping the context, in this case, made YOU look silly because "us" could include the international community and the context surrounding the quote indicates that was not Obama's original meaning. In other words, your picture is a giant fail. I would think people like you, with such experience in stripping context to criticize would understand when stripping context would work against you, but you clearly do not.

    Was my point really that difficult for you to understand? I could write it slower for you next time, if you think that may help. Oh, and you couldn't fit the entire thing on the picture? Here's an idea...don't use the picture. Free advice, you're welcome.

  8. #18
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,253

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    He's not my "guy". And I agree the context works against Obama, that was my point. Stripping the context, in this case, made YOU look silly because "us" could include the international community and the context surrounding the quote indicates that was not Obama's original meaning. In other words, your picture is a giant fail. I would think people like you, with such experience in stripping context to criticize would understand when stripping context would work against you, but you clearly do not.

    Was my point really that difficult for you to understand? I could write it slower for you next time, if you think that may help. Oh, and you couldn't fit the entire thing on the picture? Here's an idea...don't use the picture. Free advice, you're welcome.
    Yeah ... write it slower next time ... take all the time you need to explain why professional cartoonists don't reproduce entire speeches in their work ... this should be fascinating ... coming from experts like you, I mean.
    See you in the Basement.

  9. #19
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,939

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    The Demokrats
    What's a Demokrat?

    openly admit their vote to send America to war is about party politics. It is not about what is best for America, but what will protect Obama from shame and humiliation.
    One person speaks for all of these "Demokrats"? Wow. Thank god that isn't the case with Republicans, or else you could say "republicans openly suppport Obama's action in Syria" because one politician said so.

  10. #20
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Democrats Don't Want to See Obama "Shamed and Humiliated on the National Stage”

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Where were the Rightists asking these questions about Iraq? All of a sudden somebody uses WMD, someone cut from the same cloth as Saddam, and NOW it's a bad idea?

    Of course Democrats don't want to see their guy look bad. Is that really a surprise?
    What you point to is perpetual partisan politics that keep America doing the wrong thing. Every strong partisan on this board is more concerned about their party saving face than they are about our country or the next country in our crosshairs.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •