Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

  1. #1
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    Al-Qaeda linked terrorists in Syria have beheaded all 24 Syrian passengers traveling from Tartus to Ras al-Ain in northeast of Syria, among them a mother and a 40-days old infant.
    Gunmen from the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Levant stopped the bus on the road in Talkalakh and killed everyone before setting the bus on fire.
    According to media reports, the attack was carried out because the passengers who were from three different villages in Ras al-Ain, supported anti-terrorist Kurdish groups which were formed recently to defend Kurdish population against anti-Syria terrorists.
    Bodies of a mother and her 40-days infant were also seen among the dead, which were recognized by their relatives.
    - See more at: Al-Qaeda militants kill 24 civilians near Ras al-Ain

  2. #2
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Al-Qaeda linked terrorists in Syria have beheaded all 24 Syrian passengers traveling from Tartus to Ras al-Ain in northeast of Syria, among them a mother and a 40-days old infant.
    Gunmen from the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Levant stopped the bus on the road in Talkalakh and killed everyone before setting the bus on fire.
    According to media reports, the attack was carried out because the passengers who were from three different villages in Ras al-Ain, supported anti-terrorist Kurdish groups which were formed recently to defend Kurdish population against anti-Syria terrorists.
    Bodies of a mother and her 40-days infant were also seen among the dead, which were recognized by their relatives.
    - See more at: Al-Qaeda militants kill 24 civilians near Ras al-Ain
    Well, they got Obama, and the leader of both the Republicans and Democrats on their side. They don't have an air force so we're going to give them one it seems.

  3. #3
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    I blame Israel.

  4. #4
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I blame Israel.
    LOL... I see why your a Dungeon Master...

  5. #5
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Al-Qaeda linked terrorists in Syria have beheaded all 24 Syrian passengers traveling from Tartus to Ras al-Ain in northeast of Syria, among them a mother and a 40-days old infant.
    Gunmen from the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Levant stopped the bus on the road in Talkalakh and killed everyone before setting the bus on fire.
    According to media reports, the attack was carried out because the passengers who were from three different villages in Ras al-Ain, supported anti-terrorist Kurdish groups which were formed recently to defend Kurdish population against anti-Syria terrorists.
    Bodies of a mother and her 40-days infant were also seen among the dead, which were recognized by their relatives.
    - See more at: Al-Qaeda militants kill 24 civilians near Ras al-Ain
    Well, don't forget the Rebels massacred a whole town of Christians this past May. Including women and children. They have driven over half a million Christians out of Syria.

    Which the sectarian divide come into that play as well.

    Syrian Rebels Massacre Christian Village
    Thursday, 30 May 2013 12:35

    Although the United States had opposed the involvement of the al-Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front in the rebel coalition, it did not express such reservations in December when Obama lavished his praise on the coalition. As the New York Times reported at that time:

    But Mr. Obama praised the opposition, known formally as the National Coalition of Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces, for what he said was its inclusiveness, its openness to various ethnic and religious groups, and its ties to local councils involved in the fighting against Mr. Assad’s security forces.

    “At this point we have a well-organized-enough coalition — opposition coalition that is representative — that we can recognize them as the legitimate representative of Syrian people,” he said.….snip~

    Syrian Rebels Massacre Christian Village

    The New American had this up with the Links to the NY Times and other referenced sources.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well, don't forget the Rebels massacred a whole town of Christians this past May. Including women and children. They have driven over half a million Christians out of Syria.

    Which the sectarian divide come into that play as well.

    Syrian Rebels Massacre Christian Village
    Thursday, 30 May 2013 12:35

    Although the United States had opposed the involvement of the al-Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front in the rebel coalition, it did not express such reservations in December when Obama lavished his praise on the coalition. As the New York Times reported at that time:

    But Mr. Obama praised the opposition, known formally as the National Coalition of Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces, for what he said was its inclusiveness, its openness to various ethnic and religious groups, and its ties to local councils involved in the fighting against Mr. Assad’s security forces.

    “At this point we have a well-organized-enough coalition — opposition coalition that is representative — that we can recognize them as the legitimate representative of Syrian people,” he said.….snip~

    Syrian Rebels Massacre Christian Village

    The New American had this up with the Links to the NY Times and other referenced sources.
    Thanks MMC. I hadn't forgotten. Every time our beloved insurgents chop civilians heads off, tie them up and shoot them execution style, gas them with sarin or park truck bombs by them, it needs to be pointed out so that the real lunatics, the ones here and everywhere that advocate support of them and attacking Syria against all law and logic...............can see!!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Thanks MMC. I hadn't forgotten. Every time our beloved insurgents chop civilians heads off, tie them up and shoot them execution style, gas them with sarin or park truck bombs by them, it needs to be pointed out so that the real lunatics, the ones here and everywhere that advocate support of them and attacking Syria against all law and logic...............can see!!
    I don't think it matters what they see. They're still going to pursue their confusing agendas.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Al-Qaeda linked terrorists in Syria have beheaded all 24 Syrian passengers traveling from Tartus to Ras al-Ain in northeast of Syria, among them a mother and a 40-days old infant.
    Gunmen from the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Levant stopped the bus on the road in Talkalakh and killed everyone before setting the bus on fire.
    According to media reports, the attack was carried out because the passengers who were from three different villages in Ras al-Ain, supported anti-terrorist Kurdish groups which were formed recently to defend Kurdish population against anti-Syria terrorists.
    Bodies of a mother and her 40-days infant were also seen among the dead, which were recognized by their relatives.
    - See more at: Al-Qaeda militants kill 24 civilians near Ras al-Ain
    There's a special place in hell for people like this.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Al Qaida extremists kill two dozen syrian civilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Thanks MMC. I hadn't forgotten. Every time our beloved insurgents chop civilians heads off, tie them up and shoot them execution style, gas them with sarin or park truck bombs by them, it needs to be pointed out so that the real lunatics, the ones here and everywhere that advocate support of them and attacking Syria against all law and logic...............can see!!
    We should throw up a thread dedicated to the Rebels.....just so we make sure they get their medal and trophies. Saying they got to play in the game. Keep em Fair and Balanced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •