Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87

Thread: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

  1. #71
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,041

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    I suggest you look for work so you will understand how to comprehend communication in the business world.
    I didn't expect you to have an argument anyways. Still trying to pretend you read the letter? I would guess. Considering you haven't even addressed the fact that they're still very much part of an union, an union that will vote Democrat in 2016.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I didn't expect you to have an argument anyways. Still trying to pretend you read the letter? I would guess. Considering you haven't even addressed the fact that they're still very much part of an union, an union that will vote Democrat in 2016.
    not those 40,000 members or many other members that were screwed on benefits because of ACA

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    not those 40,000 members or many other members that were screwed on benefits because of ACA
    So in response you're just making stuff up, I see.

    Obamaphobia: you're soaking in it.

  4. #74
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Even Union Members (which are not rocket scientists) can see that this monstrosity is an Obamanation ?

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    So in response you're just making stuff up, I see.

    Obamaphobia: you're soaking in it.
    did you say something?

  6. #76
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    WOW! Interesting we hear about this first from the Canadian press.
    You "heard about this first" from what is basically Breitbart Snow Edition.

    Oh wait. You probably think Breitbart presents things accurately.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #77
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    Even Union Members (which are not rocket scientists) can see that this monstrosity is an Obamanation ?
    Is there a single conservative anywhere who didn't just take this article at face value? Do any of you ever check anything you're told?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #78
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    government take over of health care isn't a socialist idea? Government take over of an automotive company isn't a socialist idea? the million he had government invest into green energy programs that the majority have failed isn't a socialist idea. Sir you have no clue what is socialism
    Neither of those things happened. Stop letting right-wing propaganda dictate your every thought.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #79
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    yeah trfjr Barack is the champion of the 1% He wants capitalism to thrive and grow!
    If it wasn't for the party of NO we'd all already have a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage and free healthcare for all!
    Vote demonkrat in the mid-terms and your future will be assured

    New Hope for the Wretched era

  10. #80
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit the AFL-CIO

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Stop letting right-wing propaganda dictate your every thought.
    let Obama and the lamestream media dictate your every thought

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •